[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was on team Chilbong in '94 but it didn't hurt that much because I know from the very start that Trash is the husband because Na Jung likes him. But I think I'm gonna hurt this time because these 2 boys like Deok Sun since long ago but she doesn't like both of them so the battle will be more fair but also heartbreaking :((

Wait, DS slaps SW just because he likes BR instead? man, that's too much. o.O

Anyway, I'm here dancing with you guys, lalala

I know right?  That's just so NOT cool.  No wonder SW doesn't like her.

I doubt he cares about violence if he likes Bora of all people... and Sun Woo was wrong to use Deok-Sun's friendship to see Bora all the time.  That's not cool either.  She shouldn't have hit him though, but  I'm sure both will get over it and apologize for hurt feelings. 

I am really thorned now :( 

i love Taek. I wanted him to be happy. I like him seeing with DS too.

but JH alreay got me before :( 

writer-nim! Grrr! You will make Taek have a heartbreak and be hurt:( if ever, please add another girl worthy of Taek's love so he will be happy.. Just like u did in reply me 1994 season (Chilbongie)

can't wait for the 16 episodes ride!!! :D

I doubt he cares about violence if he likes Bora of all people... and Sun Woo was wrong to use Deok-Sun's friendship to see Bora all the time.  That's not cool either.  She shouldn't have hit him though, but  I'm sure both will get over it and apologize for hurt feelings. 

it wasn't a hard slap or anything guys, the slap was more like a brush on his cheek and yeah I don't think he was too bothered about it either:p

it wasn't a hard slap or anything guys, the slap was more like a brush on his cheek and yeah I don't think he was too bothered about it either:p

lol good.  I didn't see it.  It's not a reason not to like Deok-Sun though.  They are friends and will move on quickly.  The DS/SW thing isn't exactly played as serious even if Deok-Sun was hurt.  She'll move on and they'll be awkward a bit before they both forget it ever happened. 

OMG Taek is so manly >< The way he hugs DS, I cant handle with that :w00t:

But i truly think that Taek is the second Chilbong. The most handsome one, the famous one, the warm one :tears: I was with Chilbong last time and I REALLY dont want to get throught all those feeling anymore :((((((((

And that phone you're holding is yellow 

gdi, why do i have this feeling that there'll be a chilbong 2.0 again :(

sigh i love both guys but IM SO TORN RIGHT NOW 

So it's safe to eliminate SunWoo from the hubby candidates? 

CUVkyOSW4AAmmIB.jpg

CUVj3kSVAAA1jrn.jpg

I was on team Chilbong in '94 but it didn't hurt that much because I know from the very start that Trash is the husband becasue Na Jung likes him. But I think I'm gonna hurt this time because these 2 boys like Deok Sun since long ago but she doesn't like both of them so the battle will be more fair but also heartbreaking :((

So now it's DeokSun's answer we're waiting for. Answer me DeokSun, who will you love in the end? :(( Jesus, Reply is being fair and angsty right now. 

I was on team Chilbong in '94 but it didn't hurt that much because I know from the very start that Trash is the husband becasue Na Jung likes him. But I think I'm gonna hurt this time because these 2 boys like Deok Sun since long ago but she doesn't like both of them so the battle will be more fair but also heartbreaking :((

So now it's DeokSun's answer we're waiting for. Answer me DeokSun, who will you love in the end? :(( Jesus, Reply is being fair and angsty right now. 

Guest beastrbae

WHATT THEEE TOOOOOOT?!?! Knetizens called it but I'm still in the state of utter shock right now? Am extremely giddy and TORN APART!!!!! Dayum, let the (husband hunting) games begin!!! It's a case of Kim Yeol vs Ha Joon for me all over again except x10000 times worse for those who watch Sassy Go Go.

Damn, if they both started on equal footing from the beginning of the drama, I would have blindly went all in on Taek. But I'm emotionally (and physically) invested on Junghwan 200% percent right now. He was in despair the whole episode thinking he had no chance because he thought Sunwoo and Deoksun mutually liked one another lolololol.. His petty hunger strike and mood swings xDDD And how he started laughing like a lunatic when he saw DS confronting SW for liking BR... Little does he know Taek is ambushing and waiting for a chance. I'm in huge conflict but I'll root for JH to the ends of the earth but I love Taek too!!!!!

So, Bora and Sunwoo got married? So awesome we got to see adult Bora!! I think adult Junghwan said that Deoksun got rejected by Sunwoo and kicked up a huge fuss about it? I think he said he knew about it or saw it..  And he also said what do I not know about you?? If that is so, the probability of JH being the husband is higher.

P.S My Jungbong x Bora ship sailed and sunk on the same day :( Hurrah for Bora unni for scoring a younger nice guy SW and Jungbong better get someone more badass than Bora. I'll sacrifice myself for JH and DS's happiness and take up puppy Taek.

@princeye0l

Yes, Sunwoo is out of the running.  I guess he's a bro-in-law at best.  I get the feel Bora won't take him seriously for now and his liking her will cause some problems between the parent. Though it'll work out in the end.   Personally I like  JH's brother with her better.... I'm a sucker for that family.  Plus sisters marrying brothers would be cute. :P

I forgot to thank @lelee earlier for the translations.  Thank you to all the recappers today.

I think DS will go out with Taek for awhile cause she is on a rebound.  Taek will get deep into it and she is going to change her mind.  Omo, looks like we will get more jealous JH in days to come.  The husband's mannerism in the future fits JH better so I still think JH is the husband.  

I seriously cannot decide between JB or SW for Bora.  If JB goes with Bora will that stop JH-DS since they will be relatives?

Looks wise I actually like Taek better but I don't ship personalities base on popularity.  I am going with the story.  I agree that I hate it when there is a personality who is more popular cause than the fans get kinda aggressive with their ships.  

Archived