[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing to note. Both Taek and future husband is left handed. I think it's a clue to also include Taek as possible husband contender. Since everyone says it's so obvious Junghwan otherwise with husband's tsundere personality. Now it's getting more difficult to predict the husband tbh.

oh boy tonight's episode , I think we get a clearer picture of the love line which is kinda complicated.. DS is the popular girl that got 2 man who is having a crush on her. I knew it when taek hugged her when he welcome his friends to his house.

Taek was asking DS to go for a movie with him. lol JH who is laughing like a silly lad and finally decided to eat when DS found that SW likes Bora. 

I am torn between taek and JH , ottoke!! but senses tells me JH will be DS's hubby based on what I saw when the scene returns to 2015 their present life. 

Poor taek, he must be upset when DS doesn't even like him.. he is tearing..?

JH was hilarious with his hunger strike.  He constantly picks a fight with DS because that's the only way to get her attention.   For a brief moment I thought there was going to be a snow moment between DS and JH.  Taek is quiet but I guess he's been hiding his feelings for DS but seems to have more guts in taking action.  Unlike JH who's tough on the outside but doesn't know to handle his feelings.  Anyone a little worried that Taek is constantly taking medication to sleep?

I  can't tell ho BR felt about the confession since I don't know korean but it didn't seem like she rejected the idea.

OMO! I love PBG so TAEK!!! 

However, I am also on the side that JH is the husband....but whatever! Let the battle begin and see how these two guys will be contending for DS's heart!

@alleverything

No worries! Although I am PBG's fan, I am strengthening my heart because there is a high chance he is not the husband. 

Be careful to what i wish for.

yeah i know i like seeing jh with ds

and like seeing taek to be happy.

hell noes! What ship will i ride one now!

jh already slayed me in his sweetness but I don't want to see taek being hurt  too :(

he deserves to be also happy loosing his mom and all :( 

ottokajo! :(

Guest neonmoon

Confirmation! So now it’s clear Sunwoo likes Bora. And my reaction was just like Junghwan jumping with joy. Haha. But we knew we’re heading here right?

But that hug that Taek gave to DS already had me thinking he’s gonna be the one entangled with in this beautiful mess. And then Taek suddenly popped and asking her out – now that’s the twist! Things just got more interesting. LOL, the color theory on the identity of the red doll is correct!

764px-Current_event_olympic_games.svg.pn

Even though I like Taek, I don't like him as a contender, this is going to bring some heartbreaks and I love his friendship with JH. Anyway, if the color theory is correct, JH is the hubby. 

I just burst in laughing because JH start smile as crazy when he know SW doesnt like DS. I think he must comfort crying DS but he just laugh and eat very well :D 

And honestly we all think Taek is gay but it's turn out that he's now in the competition. I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy now cause he'll get more screen time no matter what the result is ^_^

Reply PD are genius at trolling. They gave Taek almost no airtime so everyone didn't even suspect him to be one of the main husband contender. Then bam, the plotwist during the 1st snow....

But I think Junghwan will have his own episode to confess his feelings in later episodes too. So it's interesting to see how it will goes.

Archived