[Taiwanese Drama, 2015] 必娶女人 Marry me, or not?

Admin

1 hour ago, jasmiine said:

Another preview for Ep 7! Different from the one showed on TV after ep6. Thought I share!

The reason why Hao Meng got slapped and why Cai Huan Zhen was kicking Hao Meng and bitting him in the other preview probably!

Sheng Nan said, "I thought you told me a few days ago that you won't fall in love with her?"

Cai Huan Zhen: "A woman, who wreck a previous good friend's wedding for the sake of revenge; and one who told me the previous second that he like me and the next second continue being together with his ex-gf, a two timer, you both are a real match in heaven."

Awww!!!! Looks like we will need to standby some kleenex for the next episode!!

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woooaaaaa, really can't wait for next episode. The preview is so unexpected. Thanks so much

i think Cai Huan Zhen is heavily misunderstood by Hao Sheng Nan and the people around her. Especially regarding the QianYao part. She didn't even want to talk about business with QianYao. I think it means that she didn't like him so much. In the other hand, ShengNan just lamented on why Huanzhen snatched her crush without even gave Huanzhen a chance to explain herself. There should be great misunderstanding between. Can't wait to see how the story unfold......

真希望明天就是星期天。

‪#‎還要再等一個禮拜‬
‪#‎該如何是好‬
‪#‎必娶女人‬
‪#‎沒看的今天聽到別人在討論是不是覺得有點跟不上進度了‬
‪#‎不要問‬
‪#‎倒車‬
‪#‎旋轉木馬‬
‪#‎海芋田‬

How I wish that it's Sunday tomorrow

#still have to wait for another week

#what should i do

#marry me or not

#those who did not watch but heard other people discussing, do you feel like you couldn't catch up?

#don't ask

#astern

#carousel

#calla field

邱澤 ROY CHIU's photo.

Okay, I will comment more when the subs are finished, but I have to say that I am NOT looking forward to next week, because just watching the preview posted above made me feel so vicariously embarrassed for our leads!

Spoiler

When Huanzhen and Justin come into the apartment while passionately making out and then notice that Shengnan is there on the sofa with them... words can't even describe how insanely awkward that is, for all three of them. And then it will quickly turn heartbreaking considering HZ still doesn't know the other two are siblings. :/ I have hope that that misunderstanding will get resolved in the same episode though, since I can't imagine that Justin wouldn't tell her the truth after that. Once he can convince her to hear him out, that is.

Guest kuroechon

@xiashenghan@nefariouskat I believe that Hao Meng 郝萌 - the character 萌méng is a popular internet slang, which means cute, instead of 懵měng which means blur. I'm assuming Justin doesn't like his mother to call him 萌萌 simply he doesn't want to be referred as a cutie :D

As for Sheng Nan勝男 -
It's confusing , because in Chinese family there's a tradition of prioritizing the male child, Sheng Nan's name gives the vibe of  - when the family does not have a male child, but they have a female child, they'll raise the female child with the way on how they'll be raising the male one, put all your hopes, efforts and focus on the girl and hope that she will excel like a boy. But in Hao Meng's family, Hao Meng is the elder brother, so why would the parents still give Sheng Nan such name?

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm loving Roy and Alice's acting in MMoN, the chemistry is amazing. I really hope that they can clear the misunderstandings as soon as possible, coz this brother-and-sister-fake-couple relationship is ruining Huan Huan now. Anyway, we can see Huan Huan's mother in Hao Meng's office in the next preview and Hao Meng is putting in effort to fix the relationship by visiting her house. I guess the next episode is not going to be too bad, so... don't cry Huan Huan :(

3 minutes ago, ohchloe said:

@xiashenghan@nefariouskat I believe that Hao Meng 郝萌 - the character 萌méng is a popular internet slang, which means cute, instead of 懵měng which means blur. I'm assuming Justin doesn't like his mother to call him 萌萌 simply he doesn't want to be referred as a cutie :D

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm loving Roy and Alice's acting in MMoN, the chemistry is amazing. I really hope that they can clear the misunderstandings as soon as possible, coz this brother-and-sister-fake-couple relationship is ruining Huan Huan now. Don't cry Huan Huan :(

LOL~ sorry! my bad... have not watched taiwan drama in a while thus quite disconnected from Taiwan's happening, thou i still go there pretty often. Haha~

@jasmiine

Thanks for the explanation about Hao Meng's name. No wonder he uses his English name. Hehehe... But it fits him! He's so cute!

Thanks for the preview as well.

It must have been awkward as hell. Them having intimate moment then bam! Hao Sheng Nan sitting on the same couch. Hahaha!!! But it's heartbreaking for Cai Huan Zhen since she's already suspecting something since smelling Hao Meng's scent on Hao Sheng Nan.

@wxyjshipper_stv

It was sad. It was really a misunderstanding between them. It looks like Jiang Qian Yue likes Hao Sheng Nan since college days?

I think Cai Huan Zhen did something to Jiang Qian Yue during their college days to protect Hao Sheng Nan from him since she's wary of him being a womanizer and all. And from the looks of it in episode 6, they really don't get along well.

It was good that Jiang Qian Yue was introduced in the episode last night. It's about time. And I won't be surprised if they add some drama now since we're already halfway to the end. Gosh! I still can't believe we're already in episode 6!

Gosh! Watching the episode last night without subtitles is me being really desperate. It didn't happen before in my history of watching Taiwanese drama. I just so love this drama.

I cannot wait for episode 6 to be subbed and for episode 7 to come out.

Guest kuroechon
2 hours ago, nefariouskat said:

LOL~ sorry! my bad... have not watched taiwan drama in a while thus quite disconnected from Taiwan's happening, thou i still go there pretty often. Haha~

Nah. No worries! It's not your fault! Taiwan is a beautiful place with nice food and nice people. Heehee.

I just shared my two cents about Sheng Nan's name in the previous reply  ;) All I can say is the Hao's family is weird, the parents' relationship, the father-and-son relationship, everything doesn't seem right. In fact, I really want to know why Hao Meng choose to become a divorce lawyer... some hint were given in Episode 1, but I still find them vague. 

-----

On a side note, I noticed Viki doesn't provide sub for the BTS (correct me if I'm wrong). So I would like to sub the BTS for each episodes. Anybody interested in translating or subbing? I know how to work on the technical parts like typesetting, timer and etc. Just wanna see if anyone interested in this to split the work. :D

Ep 7 preview looks really awkward...with the sister looking at them making out....  

I imagine myself as the sister, as Justin and as Huan Huan.....OMG....unbelievable emotions going through my mind....geeezz..

Human feelings are so complex....it is hard to balance everyone's needs.

@ohchloe

I presume that's why Sheng Nan is described as boyish?

The Hao family is really weird. Maybe because there is not much love in the family. Like what have said in the character description, Hae Meng's mom is very lonely because Hao Meng's dad spend most of his time at work. Didn't she marry him because she want a good life when in fact she really love Cai Huan Zhen's dad.

@lovehbhjw2013

It is! And they are in their full make out mode at that. Hahaha!!!

I guess what will make Cai Huan Zhen to be more brokenhearted and feel betrayed is when she finds out that Hao Meng and Hao Sheng Nan are siblings. Definitely she will think that he's using her revenge and for his mom to stop sending him for arranged marriage though she's doing the same, I mean revenge. But it will be more painful since she's falling deeper in love with him and same with him. And she's starts believing everything he says to her.

6 days, 7 hours and 1 minute to go before episode 7.

I'm surprised! Episode 6 is already subbed?

Wow!

I guess I have something to watch tonight.

Oh yeah. Can someone please help me with each episode titles? I'm confused since in the raw it is shown but in the subbed version it's not there. Can someone please translate each episode title for me? Thanks a lot!

2 hours ago, ohchloe said:

Nah. No worries! It's not your fault! Taiwan is a beautiful place with nice food and nice people. Heehee.

I just shared my two cents about Sheng Nan's name in the previous reply  ;) All I can say is the Hao's family is weird, the parents' relationship, the father-and-son relationship, everything doesn't seem right. In fact, I really want to know why Hao Meng choose to become a divorce lawyer... some hint were given in Episode 1, but I still find them vague. 

-----

On a side note, I noticed Viki doesn't provide sub for the BTS (correct me if I'm wrong). So I would like to sub the BTS for each episodes. Anybody interested in translating or subbing? I know how to work on the technical parts like typesetting, timer and etc. Just wanna see if anyone interested in this to split the work. :D

I dun mind helping to translate! but i can only do it on Monday night after my son zzz. you gotta coach me on the technical parts cuz i'm definitely a noob :phew:

Guest kuroechon

Just made another GIF set. I hope these are real.

tumblr_nyza0yTT3X1uy7arfo2_r1_250.giftumblr_nyza0yTT3X1uy7arfo1_250.gif

tumblr_nyza0yTT3X1uy7arfo3_r1_250.giftumblr_nyza0yTT3X1uy7arfo4_250.gif

tumblr_nyza0yTT3X1uy7arfo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nyza0yTT3X1uy7arfo6_250.gif

@nefariouskat Since all of us love this drama so much, I would actually wanted to contribute something, hahahaha. We can talk about it when you have the time. Hehe. Each video is about 10 minutes, I don't mind doing all the technical parts as long as translation is provided, coz translating+subbing = super time consuming, I don't really have the time to do all. In addition to that, my English is quite bad too, so I'm not really confident in providing a very accurate translation, especially subbing it onto a video :vicx:

2 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I'm surprised! Episode 6 is already subbed?

Wow!

I guess I have something to watch tonight.

Oh yeah. Can someone please help me with each episode titles? I'm confused since in the raw it is shown but in the subbed version it's not there. Can someone please translate each episode title for me? Thanks a lot!

I find the weekly wait rather torturing.....so many more days....but on the other hand, I do not wish time to move on so fast... LOL

I went to flip all the episodes, not sure if they are titles but it is a saying at the beginning of each episode except for 4 and 5, there were not any,

Ep 1: One gets her happiness by fighting for it.  

Ep 2: A richard simmons, in the eyes of the women, is precisely the must-marry woman in the eyes of the men.  (this is actually the literal title of this drama)

Ep 3: It is unknown how many frogs a woman must kiss before she finally meets her real prince.  (based on the frog prince story)

Ep 6: In this world, there are no women who are not jealous.

54 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I find the weekly wait rather torturing.....so many more days....but on the other hand, I do not wish time to move on so fast... LOL

I went to flip all the episodes, not sure if they are titles but it is a saying at the beginning of each episode except for 4 and 5, there were not any,

Ep 1: One gets her happiness by fighting for it.  

Ep 2: A richard simmons, in the eyes of the women, is precisely the must-marry woman in the eyes of the men.  (this is actually the literal title of this drama)

Ep 3: It is unknown how many frogs a woman must kiss before she finally meets her real prince.  (based on the frog prince story)

Ep 6: In this world, there are no women who are not jealous.

Thank you so much.

I know there is in episode 5. It was there when I watched the raw. It came out when Hao Meng was spacing out in his office and Ah Xin was cleaning. But it didn't come out in the subbed version which is weird but I can hear the typing sound.

I can still use it as titles for my videos. :P

Yes. Waiting for the next episode is torture but I know I can always look forward to an amazing episode. So it's all worth the wait.

Though like you, I don't want time to move too fast since Sunday means work for me. :(

@nefariouskat & @ohchloe

Thank you in advanced for sharing the translations for the BTS. There's no BTS in the one I was watching. I haven't checked the Viki. I only see BTS on the raw episodes.

48 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

Thank you so much.

I know there is in episode 5. It was there when I watched the raw. It came out when Hao Meng was spacing out in his office and Ah Xin was cleaning. But it didn't come out in the subbed version which is weird but I can hear the typing sound.

I can still use it as titles for my videos. :P

Yes. Waiting for the next episode is torture but I know I can always look forward to an amazing episode. So it's all worth the wait.

Though like you, I don't want time to move too fast since Sunday means work for me. :(

@nefariouskat & @ohchloe

Thank you in advanced for sharing the translations for the BTS. There's no BTS in the one I was watching. I haven't checked the Viki. I only see BTS on the raw episodes.

You are right!   I saw the words in Ep 5 now....my bad  ( I saw this phrase but did not realise it was from Ep5)

Ep 5: The most fearful is when two persons share the same dream, in the end, only one wakes up alone.

I am just wondering, does any of you chase down all the programmes in Taiwan that the cast will appear to promote the drama?

I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just to watch Roy Chiu of course! :D

They appeared in "xiao yan's night", "kang xi lai le" and roy alone appeared in  "an interview with Roy Chiu on change".....  

I had such a good time feasting on his expression and his views.

Archived