[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Murphy's Law of Love 莫非,這就是愛情

sugarplum892

@ni8tingayle_4f78, I dont exactly know the reason why I dont like Xin Xin maybe because she keeps badmouthing my beloved Jia Wei lol. Oh well, I may like her later on in the drama who knows. I dont really care about Xiao Tong' s boss anyway, seems like she is there for comedic element only and a bridge for our OTP to have more chances to be closer to each other because later on she would change her mindset once she meets and falls for Jia Wei's dad, and you'll see a jointed match-making event between the two companies. 
Ah one more thing, I think someone has mentioned about a kiss at the scene where he put her down after picking her up. I would like to see them kissed through, but I hope that they gonna give us a passionate one and not those pecks, lips on lips, or angled kiss scenes. I want to see something more intimate you know like the one in "Fondant Garden" if you have ever watched that Taiwanese series. 

@nellebeanOops. You're right. Clueless is based off of Emma. Oh well, both Pride & Prejudice and Emma were written by Jane Austen anyways LoL :PYea, I agree the cold-hearted jerk with strong-willed girl plot sounds much better over boy-meets-girl plot. It's cute right? The Carrot key fob. I want one too. In Ep. 05 preview, Xiao Tong gave it to Jia Wei to wish him happiness. Y'know like a good luck charm, so she hopes Jia Wei finds love. The way the carrot has its pod.  

@thituWhoa. You are already ahead by thinking of a love line for Xiao Tong's lady boss with Jia Wei's dad LoL! I was wondering 'bout this, why is Jia Wei's dad so young? It's silly I know 'cause some people get married early & have kids young. IDK it just seemed like Jia Wei & his dad look like brothers, just sayin'. I think the kiss scene would be EPIC or at least I'd like to think so ;)  T-Dramas hardly disappoint when it comes to kissing scenes. Unlike K-Dramas - extremely awkward to watch :-S Although honestly the best kisses I've seen have been, Mike He, Joe Cheng & Aaron Yan B-) 8->

First time posting here, wanna say hello to everyone :) I am so glad Murphy's Law of Love has a forum here, and actually this is the second Taiwanese drama that I follow after Tia Li and Aaron Yan's Fall in Love with Me. Really like the plot and so looking forward to Xiao Tong and Jia Wei's love line :) 

11142719_819358068099747_2107282834_n.jp

~ EPISODE 05 ~
My, my, my, sooo many stolen glances and awkward looks our OTP are exchangin' in this ep. ;)) 8-> And it looks like Jia Wei is slowly but surely fallin' for our pretty lil' Xiao Tong. He is quite adorable whenever he gets jealous of Zi Yang too LoL! :P It looks like Xiao Tong's BFF/her Mom & her lady boss are tryin' to push a love line between Zi Yang with Xiao Tong... Boo I say :-q >:PAs this is the raw version, I'd like to know the relation between Xiao Tong's lady boss & Zi Yang? Heaven forbid, she's his mom :-OAlso Xiao Tong seems to warm up slowly toward Jia Wei as well but is unsure of her feelings. The end when she gave Jia Wei the carrot key fob, he looked positively touched by her gesture. As usual I can't wait for the subs! 

@ni8tingayle_4f78, sure enough that I have never been disappointed by any Taiwanese kisses, especially Mike He (king of kisses) lol. So let's see whether Danson will disappoint me or not. Regarding Zi Zhang and the lady boss, I have a gut feeling that the reason why she is attentive toward Zi Zhang is because she is in love with his dad, remember her reation when Xiao Tong brings up Zi Zhang's restaurant as their dating revenue in earlier episodes. There seems to be a connection some how. We are going to find out later. Besides our main OTP, I think another love pair has been introduced in this episode. You know who are they right? It's Xin Xin and Jr 

thitu said:
@ni8tingayle_4f78, sure enough that I have never been disappointed by any Taiwanese kisses, especially Mike He (king of kisses) lol. So let's see whether Danson will disappoint me or not. Regarding Zi Zhang and the lady boss, I have a gut feeling that the reason why she is attentive toward Zi Zhang is because she is in love with his dad, remember her reation when Xiao Tong brings up Zi Zhang's restaurant as their dating revenue in earlier episodes. There seems to be a connection some how. We are going to find out later. Besides our main OTP, I think another love pair has been introduced in this episode. You know who are they right? It's Xin Xin and Jr 

@ni8tingayle_4f78 aww thank you for welcoming me! :D

I Just watched episode 5 in Viki and OMGG!! Can't I say this ep is full of stares? LOOOLL Jia Wei seems like can't take his eyes off from Xiao Tong, and I see Xiao Tong also started to stealing glances to Jia Wei XDDD

I would be super shy if a guy looking at me with that super serious stare like what Jia Wei did :D

Anyway, it's so frustrating this drama only airs once a week ㅠㅠ I wanna see more tho :)

@thituYea I noticed that too! Xiao Tong's BFF is in a love triangle of her own :> The other dude (not JR) has a lot of gel in his hair it's beyond ridiculous :)) :PThe Carrot key fob is magnetic. How awesome is that? I'd prefer if Xiao Tong kept one of it so as to make it like a couple memento y'know but then 'gain it's still early days & Xiao Tong-Jia Wei will have plenty of time to get into a relationship. Right now their attraction is only just beginning.
@rikimaiu
Thanks for the clarification. I thought so 'cause I heard Zi Yang address the lady as Mom but was unsure since I don't understand Chinese very well. 

@hyukguNo problem :DIt's always nice to meet new friends here, this thread was gettin' kind of quiet anyway...so the more the merrier right? ;)
I'd be sooo, so shy too if a guy stared at me the way Jia Wei did to Xiao Tong. It'd make me uncomfortable & I won't know what to do with myself LoL! :\"> :P
IKR. It sucks that it airs once a week. I just hope that it won't disappoint me the same way Fall In Love With Both of Me did 8-| That drama started off strong, I looked forward every week much like I am now. Then after 9 episodes, the drama plotline became dull & cliché. So hopefully it won't turn out like that [-O< :|

Watched ep.05 with subs, loved that heart to heart talk Jia Wei & Xiao Tong had. A shame though that Xiao Tong wasn't sober long enough to hear it all & fell asleep  8-| It sounded like Jia Wei was confessing his love as well  8-> :x Found it cute that he had to take out a tape measure to measure the distance to see how close they were getting to each other  :)
This is such a random observation but I notice in most T-Dramas, the characters love to drive Audi cars (I love Audis too) , use IPhones & have IKEA furniture LoL. 

@ni8tingayle_4f78, Dang it, Vikki, I could not watch this series on Vikki because they dont have my region licensed, so I always have to wait for the new eps uploaded on the other sites before I can enjoy it. By the way, are all Taiwanese dramas live shooting now? because back then I think they would film the entire show and release it at once, so we dont have to desperately waiting for each ep like the case of Murphy's 
I noticed that too, Audi and Mercedes for Taiwanese and Korean, Lexus for Japanese, Range Rover for Chinese, Toyota for Hong Kong, so on and so forth. However, I am fan of Mercedes Benz wish one day I would own one. lol