[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Murphy's Law of Love 莫非,這就是愛情

sugarplum892

@nellebeanYea you're absolutely right! It's Zhou Mi of SuperJunior M :-bd 
@thituIt doesn't matter if the guy has no clue what he's doing, what matters is that he tried to tie her hair ;)I like it, it's a very sensitive and intimate gesture ;;)Yikes Jia Wei's secretary's dress is SO. SHORT  :-O This is just my opinion but I actually thought she had a crush on Jia Wei :P
@dbg06
IKR. When he held her up to reach for the keys, I was yelling at my laptop, Kiss Her Kiss Her Damnit  >:PAfter re-watching ep. 04 with subs, it's so obvious Jia Wei made up an excuse to spend more time with Xiao Tong :\"> Xiao Tong is just naive & Jia Wei is too proud to admit. Aish these two... 8-|
Episode 05 come quickly!! Is it Friday already?! 

@nellebean, I dont think I could call this Pride & Prejudice no matter how much I love this drama. I am a true fan of Pride and Prejudice. I've read the book and watched bbc adaptation series and movies. Elizabeth is much more stubborn and level-headed when encounters Mr.Darcy than Xiao Tong. I dont know, but it's just the chemistry between them (Darcy-Elizabeth) is indescribable and much more complex than Xiao Tong and Jia Wei, just my opinion
@dbg06, I am waiting for BTS of ep 4 too, so excited to see how they act out those intimate scenes 

~As per request for most of you guys here, I've the BTS video clip for Ep. 04 (yea that scene) Enjoy! B-) ~

Maybe someone here could help translate what's been said in the video? That would be really great if someone could ;):Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Up24k0Lq0

@dbg06I know the feeling LoL! I was hoping for a bf who is much taller than me to share the same experience too!  :)) /:)
@nellebean       My thoughts exactly! But then again isn't Pride & Prejudice the plot for most T-Dramas, K-Dramas too!? I mean Jia Wei looks cold & standoffish but really he's got a heart of gold - sounds like Darcy right LoL. Most of my fave movies are based off of Pride & Prejudice:- Bridget Jones, Clueless, You've Got Mail, I'm sure there's more but those are the ones I can think of now  ;;)

@ni8tingayle_4f78, regarding Jia Wei's secretary, I dont really mind she wearing short dresses for our Xiao Tong does the same thing. However, I dont think she has got a crush on her boss, it feels like she really care for him as he is good boss to her and hopes he finds peace and happiness in his heart, probably by having a beginning with Xiao Tong. I really like her and touched when I saw this scene, and its also dang hilarious the way she says it. Ah! Thanks for Ep4 Bts video, wish I could translate it but no hope I dont know Chinese even though I am half Chinese. 

10434011_618849674919373_195289546685770
ni8tingayle_4f78 said: ~As per request for most of you guys here, I've the BTS video clip for Ep. 04 (yea that scene) Enjoy! B-) ~

Maybe someone here could help translate what's been said in the video? That would be really great if someone could ;):Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Up24k0Lq0

@thitu  I know that Jia Wei's secretary was just lookin' out for him, though she comes off most times kind of robot-ish LoL :P But yea in reference to your post, when she confronted him on his dubious excuse to collaborate with Xiao Tong, she knew Jia Wei had more than just business on his mind /:) ;)She's a sharp P.A., I'd give her that LoL  :-bd 
  Xiao Tong's hemlines don't bother me 'cause she's dressed quite conservatively overall. It was just during that Birthday scene, Jia Wei's Secretary's dress barely covered her bum            X_X          Well, I assume that Jia Ying is light in weight, judging by her petite size hence made it easier for Danson to carry her around. She's like a cute doll tbh. And yea the cast seem to have a blast in the BTS & you're most welcome :D I especially enjoyed the part where Danson, Jia Ying & Jolin were playing the Tongue Twister Game toward the end (I think LoL).
OMG the carrot key fob is too cute! I want one too ;;)I believe it holds a special meaning as well, 'cause from the Ep.05 preview, Xiao Tong gave it to Jia Wei wishing him happiness that like the key fob, "The Carrot Will Find Its Pod". I hope it's with Xiao Tong of course. Even if she doesn't know it herself...yet. 

• Like 1

Aww.. Ep 4 BTS video clip was deleted… 
@ni8tingayle_4f78 True that a lot of dramas follow P&P; because it's a great set-up! (But Clueless is based off Emma, I think). And Pride & Prejudice stories are better than Romeo & Juliet stories, because I love a happy ending!
I don't think I understand the carrot key chain-  What's the green thing supposed to be on the bottom of the carrot?