[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Murphy's Law of Love 莫非,這就是愛情

sugarplum892

@thunderman1

Aha I know but I continue to watch & stayed to the very end anyway. All's well that ends well right. Although I really wished they didn't break up Xiaotong-Jiawei especially over a non-issue tbh LoL. Their supposed spat could've easily been resolved by talking it out. I didn't like how they made Xiaotong kind of flip floppy towards the end but whatever, it's over now. I enjoyed it regardless;)  

• Like 1

Guest Canteus
On 7/28/2015 at 7:06 AM, ijod said:

At the fan meeting...can anybody translate what they r talking about...I really...really..want to know...

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

They really can change a little their voice when they act! It sounds diff on the show

Guest cilian

At the fan meeting...can anybody translate what they r talking about...I really...really..want to know...

They really can change a little their voice when they act! It sounds diff on the show

yes, they did. Danson also said in pop radio that he created a special voice for JW.

Wuuu~~ missed Jia Ying & Danson very much. Used to stay tuned every Friday night to watch MLOL. I hope they can collaborate in another drama very soon cos they look so compatible together. But can we have Danson to kinda change his role to something different? Maybe a more funny character. Cos he always play as a rich guy and looks cool.

How do I survive through the days.... without watching them... :(

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Competition to win Murphy's Law of Love SPOP magazine!

Hey guys, I'm celebrating writing 100 blog posts by hosting a small Instagram competition. I know quite a few people missed out on that Murphy's Law of Love SPOP magazine in my last competition...so I'm giving a copy away again if anyone is still interested. To enter, read the rules and follow the instructions on this blog post below. No personal details are required unless you win (then I'll need to send the prize to you) Best of luck if you're entering! 

Competition Rules here

SPOP_1.png

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...