[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Murphy's Law of Love 莫非,這就是愛情

sugarplum892

I am going to rewatch ep 6 once more time, just to give this series another chance to see if I can figure out why this ep leaves me cold. I really don't want to give up on this pairing though. ^_^

I am going to rewatch ep 6 once more time, just to give this series another chance to see if I can figure out why this ep leaves me cold. I really don't want to give up on this pairing though. ^_^

​@thitu, welcome back! :)  I think next week should be good.. the main girl finds out who the ring belongs to.. Both are slowly opening themselves to each other.

@thitu  

If by 'cold' I take it that ya felt ep.06 was emotionally heavy? Yea, I felt that way too.. I just felt it was too soon 'cause the show was easy breezy before so this episode was throwing me for a loop. 

Anyway, lookin' forward to ep.07 'cause Jia Wei is actively pursuing Xiao Tong!  ;)

Edited by ni8tingayle_4f78

Hello all! So much problems to log in ... I do not want to lose my temper with no need so I just dropped by to show you something .......

And he said "The girl that I like, is always teaching others how to love. But to me, I think she is the one who needs to be loved and taken care of" :-)

@thitu

While I understand your rant, I'm the opposite LoL. I felt sort of let down by Danson's inability to emote facial-wise :P As for Jia-Ying, I think I've seen far worse i.e. Tia Li. Anyway, I guess bein' critical is part of the viewing process 'cause you feel so passionately 'bout what you're watchin' so I totally get it :D

~ EPISODE 07 ~

Wow, Jia Wei is truly pullin' out all the stops in wooing Xiao Tong over. He even gave her a charmbracelet *squealing* There's even a Cinderella moment where Jia Wei helped Xiao Tong when her heels got stuck heh. 

And the much anticipated scene where Xiao Tong is at Jia Wei's place is up next week in episode 08 #BUMMER 

I just watch episode 7, with only 69% sub but I don't care. This episode full of otp moment. When jia yi confess to xiao tong I don't understand what they said. I thought xiao tong didn't accept 100% she still confused. From the preview of episode 8 I think jia yi ex girl friend will appear soon.

@minhye1822    

Yea it sucks that Jia Wei's ex is makin' a comeback.... *pout* 'cause I find it unfair for Xiao Tong & Jia Wei, they barely got started. Plus it's only 7-8 episodes, too soon for meddling exes LoL. Oh well *sigh*