[Drama 2015] The Time We Were Not In Love 너를 사랑한 시간

Guest fanda4000

Dear my chingu @krgirl87 .....yups we got our fixed male and female lead...Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook....we had better see until the drama aired...i have positive mind for this drama from actors and production team (PD and Scriptwriter), i believe they will make this drama worth to watching for us :-B Lets fun spazzing here and have a nice day all ;)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the male lead confirmed to be lee jin wook :D though he may not having that "star power" but i believe he may b SUPER famous after this drama if he nailed his role well :-B :-B sbs please confirm the 2nd male lead asap ... :> :> someone who can deliver hot kissing scenes :\"> :\"> and i dont mind if that person is in late twenties B-) B-)

littleloony

said: @alekaonu thanks a lot for inviting me

:)

I am anticipating this drama too much come July

:D

I loved the Taiwanese- In Time with you [ Ariel Lin is my fave :x ] it was the best I had seen in some time and I went for weeks crushing on Li Da Ren

)

)

I am sooo happy Ha Ji Won decided to do this one. Its like half the battle won

Whoever is finalized to be her best friend turned love I am sure she will have super chemistry with him. hehehe I am predisposed to like this drama unless they make it suck- fingers crossed.

Thanks @yoonmi66 for starting the thread

I see my chingus here @Onnififi unni, @valsava unni, @kyunii88, @Aeliana, @UnniSarah :-h I am guessing I will meet all my Soompi chingus here

) who'll wanna miss on HJW

To everyone else- Hello

waiting to spazz with you all in July

@alekaonu, Thank you for the shout out!  @yoonmi66, Thank you for starting this thread. I was looking at this thread last night before I went to bed and was so happy to see the invites from my KMHM family :x It's good to see @onnififi, @valsava(I'm praying w/ya), @alittleloony, @UnnieSara, @kyunii88, @andy78, @emme85,@ChelseaS, @libra22, and @Lyrayoo, it's been a while.  Thanks for the article showing Lee Jin Wook has confirmed. I know he is not a flashy leading man but, I enjoyed him in Nine and the Three Musketeers.  I'm happy to see he got the role.  @SUNlight02, check this drama out! I'm sure you are going to like it

So its already confirmed that HJW and LJW! Your unnie here is swooning now! I'm a so happy! admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 HJW with LJW let your unnie warned all my chingus here ya.  their chemistry can be daebak! Why I said this, HJW if you put her with any actor, from what I can see that her talent is amazing so she has no problem with any male lead actor. AS for LJW I watched him previuosly at Spy Myung Wol and Nine Times Time Travel, don't under estimate him ya this guy is awesome in his work! Oooppsss mianhae my nose already started bleeding, just imagine them together even before the drama started! bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492  @andy78 @littlelooney @libra22 @pandalover1 @ororomunroe @pandalover1 @UnniSarah @Hannahmiriam @czakhareina welcome onboard to all my dear chingus! Let spazz this thread together as our usual healthy way    .cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249 @Lyrayoo and @ororomunroe thanks for sharing all the articles. @marykarmelina although my country can't view viki but thank you so much for the link dear. Btw does anyone, know when is the date that this drama will start? I mean July when? Okay let me start to do my chants, to cool down my excitement for this couple. dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500h

Well, nothing against Rain per se, but I'm glad that Lee Jin Wook took on the role.  After I heard the news of the remake and read rave reviews about the original, I went off and watched it.  Now it's one of my all time fave dramas!  If only they had DVD set with English subs I would get it - that's how much love I have for it.  Bolin Chen did such a good job (of course Ariel as well but I was familiar with her), that I went to see as much as I could for his works.  He just did a remake of Miss Granny and he played the role that Lee Jin Wook played!!  Isn't that a co-inky dink!  Apologies if someone already pointed that out.  I'm pretty stoked about see the Korean version!

evie7 said: @alekaonu, Thank you for the shout out!  @yoonmi66, Thank you for starting this thread. I was looking at this thread last night before I went to bed and was so happy to see the invites from my KMHM family :x It's good to see @onnififi, @valsava(I'm praying w/ya), @alittleloony, @UnnieSara, @kyunii88, @andy78, @emme85,@ChelseaS, @libra22, and @Lyrayoo, it's been a while.  Thanks for the article showing Lee Jin Wook has confirmed. I know he is not a flashy leading man but, I enjoyed him in Nine and the Three Musketeers.  I'm happy to see he got the role.  @SUNlight02, check this drama out! I'm sure you are going to like it

Dear @alekaonu thank you for inviting me! I was absent from soompi about a week and  got such wonderful news :)>- Off course that I I'm going to camp out  here!!!

My KMHM family biggggg hugggg
  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< For my new chingus hello, I hope to enjoy together in this drama!!!

And @evie7 
you're right @Sunlight02 will surely love this drama.

oh yeahhh, another new drama to wait :)
Love HJW unnie and LJW oppa :x really like LJW after watching Nine & 3 musketeers, he's such an awesome actor :)>- 
can't believe he and JW unnie will be a couple on small screen, it's so wonderful ;;)

Archived