[Drama 2015] The Time We Were Not In Love 너를 사랑한 시간

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

onnififi said: evie7 said: @alekaonu, Thank you for the shout out!  @yoonmi66, Thank you for starting this thread. I was looking at this thread last night before I went to bed and was so happy to see the invites from my KMHM family :x It's good to see @onnififi, @valsava(I'm praying w/ya), @alittleloony, @UnnieSara, @kyunii88, @andy78, @emme85,@ChelseaS, @libra22, and @Lyrayoo, it's been a while.  Thanks for the article showing Lee Jin Wook has confirmed. I know he is not a flashy leading man but, I enjoyed him in Nine and the Three Musketeers.  I'm happy to see he got the role.  @SUNlight02, check this drama out! I'm sure you are going to like it

/starts camping
hey everyone :-h

so the male lead isn't decided yet? but I'm putting my faith in HJW, if she confirmed it means her leading man is someone trustworthy too, I don't think she'd throw herself in this big project without any guarantee

alekaonu said:

Annyeong @yoonmi66 for creating this thread. I would definitely looking forward to this drama as the Taiwan version is one of my fave dramas.

I would like to invite my chingu deul to this drama too :)

@nazzy1109 @emme85 @yaqiyuki @LoVeCartier @MarjorieA @Moon_Fars @kyunii88 @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @missnona @StaRix @kaylanurul @libra22 @valsava @sa0irse @Mau_Cherry @juju84 @eunsuhae @littleloony @ilchul @denarvie @delfin @evie7 @Nymeria289 @mcleen @Aeliana @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv @anagard@madlena @chunnie36 @Kail14 @juju84
Hi @onnififi chingu, I saw you have already spazz in here :)

alekaonu said:

Annyeong @yoonmi66 for creating this thread. I would definitely looking forward to this drama as the Taiwan version is one of my fave dramas.

I would like to invite my chingu deul to this drama too :)

@nazzy1109 @emme85 @yaqiyuki @LoVeCartier @MarjorieA @Moon_Fars @kyunii88 @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @missnona @StaRix @kaylanurul @libra22 @valsava @sa0irse @Mau_Cherry @juju84 @eunsuhae @littleloony @ilchul @denarvie @delfin @evie7 @Nymeria289 @mcleen @Aeliana @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv @anagard@madlena @chunnie36 @Kail14 @juju84
Hi @onnififi chingu, I saw you have already spazz in here :)

@anargard @delfin @eunsuhae @MarjorieA welcome onboard chingus and group hugsss  >:D< >:D< >:D<
@moodypie welcome onboard and its great to see you here. Yes, this drama will start in July and I hope it will start after my short break around end of July?  As for my marathon, I'm still doing my training,  I have marathon  in May, end July  and etc. 
I am overly excited about this drama and let spazz this thread together ya...  :D:D

onnififi said: @anargard @delfin @eunsuhae @MarjorieA welcome onboard chingus and group hugsss  >:D< >:D< >:D<
@moodypie welcome onboard and its great to see you here. Yes, this drama will start in July and I hope it will start after my short break around end of July?  As for my marathon, I'm still doing my training,  I have marathon  in May, end July  and etc. 
I am overly excited about this drama and let spazz this thread together ya...  :D:D

There is an article said that Lee Jin Wook is not yet confirmed but only HJW. The report time is 8:45 am --> http://m.tvreport.co.kr/view.php?m1=1&idx=682978 while the kdramastars reported it at 8:15am on April 1. Anyway, I think am not that expert when it comes to research. Hehehe. :-D So kindly clarify chingus and enlighten me because I am kinda excited for this project ;))

moodypie said: onnififi said: evie7 said: @alekaonu, Thank you for the shout out!  @yoonmi66, Thank you for starting this thread. I was looking at this thread last night before I went to bed and was so happy to see the invites from my KMHM family :x It's good to see @onnififi, @valsava(I'm praying w/ya), @alittleloony, @UnnieSara, @kyunii88, @andy78, @emme85,@ChelseaS, @libra22, and @Lyrayoo, it's been a while.  Thanks for the article showing Lee Jin Wook has confirmed. I know he is not a flashy leading man but, I enjoyed him in Nine and the Three Musketeers.  I'm happy to see he got the role.  @SUNlight02, check this drama out! I'm sure you are going to like it

Guest djchiriko

So is LJW confirmed or not? This is getting us confused. Haha!

Anyhoot, I loved LJW in
Nine; and it'll be refreshing to see him in a rom-com (i didn't check his I Need Romance) but whether he make it or not in the drama I'm still watching this one because, duh, Ha Ji-won. =)) Although I didn't expect she'll be coming back soon after Empress Ki. 
*starts camping*

Archived