[Drama 2015] The Time We Were Not In Love 너를 사랑한 시간

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

onnififi said: @anargard @delfin @eunsuhae @MarjorieA welcome onboard chingus and group hugsss  >:D< >:D< >:D<
@moodypie welcome onboard and its great to see you here. Yes, this drama will start in July and I hope it will start after my short break around end of July?  As for my marathon, I'm still doing my training,  I have marathon  in May, end July  and etc. 
I am overly excited about this drama and let spazz this thread together ya...  :D:D

Yes, @eunsuhae he is real man, and his acting ability is more than great. Every emotion that he brings is a strong and honest, honestly he was perfect for this role...And how he kissing..............like there is no tomorrow  8->

moodypie said: onnififi said: @anargard @delfin @eunsuhae @MarjorieA welcome onboard chingus and group hugsss  >:D< >:D< >:D<
@moodypie welcome onboard and its great to see you here. Yes, this drama will start in July and I hope it will start after my short break around end of July?  As for my marathon, I'm still doing my training,  I have marathon  in May, end July  and etc. 
I am overly excited about this drama and let spazz this thread together ya...  :D:D

alekaonu said:

Annyeong @yoonmi66 for creating this thread. I would definitely looking forward to this drama as the Taiwan version is one of my fave dramas.

I would like to invite my chingu deul to this drama too :)

@nazzy1109 @emme85 @yaqiyuki @LoVeCartier @MarjorieA @Moon_Fars @kyunii88 @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @missnona @StaRix @kaylanurul @libra22 @valsava @sa0irse @Mau_Cherry @juju84 @eunsuhae @littleloony @ilchul @denarvie @delfin @evie7 @Nymeria289 @mcleen @Aeliana @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv @anagard@madlena @chunnie36 @Kail14 @juju84
Hi @onnififi chingu, I saw you have already spazz in here :)

chunnie36 said: alekaonu said:

Annyeong @yoonmi66 for creating this thread. I would definitely looking forward to this drama as the Taiwan version is one of my fave dramas.

I would like to invite my chingu deul to this drama too :)

@nazzy1109 @emme85 @yaqiyuki @LoVeCartier @MarjorieA @Moon_Fars @kyunii88 @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @missnona @StaRix @kaylanurul @libra22 @valsava @sa0irse @Mau_Cherry @juju84 @eunsuhae @littleloony @ilchul @denarvie @delfin @evie7 @Nymeria289 @mcleen @Aeliana @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv @anagard@madlena @chunnie36 @Kail14 @juju84
Hi @onnififi chingu, I saw you have already spazz in here :)

how come still no confirmed news yet about the male lead ?? 
after rain rejection to Hongsis drama , I was almost certain he would be the lead .. but still no news ! 
so I will keep praying for Gong Yoo to be the one ,,  [-O<

1420033045679318_s100.gif
Hi everyone,

@yoonmi66, thank you for starting the thread...

Glad for this lively thread....

I have not seen the Taiwanese version, but I am sure looking forward to this Korean version, and I like the pairing of Ha Ji Won with Lee Jin-Wook.  I liked him a lot in Nine.

Not sure why there are questions of him being confirmed or not. I have seen a few reports saying he is confirmed.

Here is an example:

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"Ha Ji Won Will Love Lee Jin Wook In 'The Time I Loved You, 7,000 Days'

ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wook.jpg?w=600

It's definite. Ha Ji Won's latest leading man will not be Rain. Instead she will pair up with Lee Jin Wook for the upcoming drama "The Time I Loved You, 7,000 days."

It has been a year since Ha Ji Won appeared in "Empress Ki" with co-stars Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook. The role earned her three MBC drama awards and nominations at the Baeksang Arts, APAN and 7th Korea Drama Awards. After that she appeared in the film "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant," a screen adaption of a bestselling Chinese novel.

As the winner of dozens of previous awards for roles in dramas such as "Secret Garden" and "King 2 Hearts," she is often referred to as "a sure thing." Her appearance in a drama almost always guarantees success. And it usually predicts great romantic chemistry. She was nominated for "Best Couple" awards with Joo Jin Mo, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Seung Gi and Hyun Bin, winning one for her body-swapping role with the latter.

This time she will play a couple with Lee Jin Wook, who was last seen playing a prince in "The Three Musketeers" with Jung Yong Hwa. Lee won praise for his role as a man who traveled through time to right his family's wrongs in the 2012 drama "Nine: Nine Time Travels." The role won him the Mnet 20's Choice Award and earned three APAN Star Awards and Korea Drama Awards. He will appear in two films this year, "Time Renegade" and "Beauty Inside."

It was originally rumored that Rain would take the role. Many actors are eager to work with Ha Ji Won. Not only is she a "sure thing" when it comes to drama success but she has a reputation of being easy to work with and interested in making her co-stars look good.

"The Time I Loved You, 7,000 Days is a Korean remake of a Taiwanese drama. The characters they play are friends. Lee Jin Wook plays a man who is popular with women but despite dating for a decade, he never seems to find the right one. That's because Ha Ji Won's character is the woman for him but he just doesn't realize it.

Jo Soo Won, who directed "I Hear Your Voice," "Gapdong," and "Pinocchio," will direct the drama. Min Ho Jung, who wrote "Cat On The Roof," is the screenwriter.

Altogether these are some impressive credentials. The drama is set to air in June. What do you think about this onscreen pairing? Would you rather have seen Rain in this role?

Source: Kpop Stars

And another source....

Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook to star in "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days"

photo580373.jpg

Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook are starring in the newest by producer Jo Soo-won, called "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days".

Ha Ji-won is returning a year after "Empress Qi". Expectations are high as she is the so called 'guarantee ticket'. Lee Jin-wook comes back to ground-wave for the first time in 4 years since "Spy" in 2011. He takes on the role of a man who is popular amongst women but fails to succeed in anything with them because ofHa Ji-won.

Producer Jo Soo-won created, "I Hear Your Voice", "Gabdong - The Serial Killer" and "Pinocchio". He has a high reputation and "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" is written by Min Hyo-jeong from "Cat on the Roof".

"The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" is originated from a Taiwanese drama. The story is about a man and woman who have known each other for 14 years. I Will Media is responsible for it.

"The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" will be broadcasted in June.

Source: Hancinema

ITWY is like one of my most favorite dramas of all time, it's included on my holy grail drama list. If you haven't seen the original I suggest you watch it. Everything about this drama is flawless from the actors who did such an amazing job playing their respective characters, The OSTs, The story telling (the flow of the story) and the quotes my faves are "Don’t let yourself be someone’s bookmark; be a book that’s worth reading again and again." and "We all hope to gain love. But what have we ever done for love?". I would be over the moon if Gong Yoo will play LDR because physically Bolin and him really do look a like and they have similarities like their voices sound a bit a like. Because HJW is one of my favorite Korean actress I'm happy that she's on board I have faith in her cause she ALWAYS delivers not to mention she's been friends with Gong Yoo so talking about chemistry won't be a problem between them cause I belive that was the main reason why the taiwanese ver was a hit it has a lot to do with chemistry. I just wish they won't change the whole thing up cause sometimes they do.. Like what they did with FTLY. As for LJW I think I can accept it more than having to hear that Rain will play as LDR. I'm really sorry to his fans but I can't see rain playing LDR I think Rain will fit DLW more.

@irilight Thanks for the updates! 
Frankly, I believe some of us were confused about the confirmed cast. Even my writing team here at Soompi had trouble finding a legitimate source regarding Lee Jin Wook's appearance.
Almost all the reports we've inspected didn't mention anything about the production/broadcasting company confirming his presence.

Archived