[Drama 2015] The Time We Were Not In Love 너를 사랑한 시간

Guest fanda4000

alekaonu said:

Annyeong @yoonmi66 for creating this thread. I would definitely looking forward to this drama as the Taiwan version is one of my fave dramas.

I would like to invite my chingu deul to this drama too :)

@nazzy1109 @emme85 @yaqiyuki @LoVeCartier @MarjorieA @Moon_Fars @kyunii88 @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @missnona @StaRix @kaylanurul @libra22 @valsava @sa0irse @Mau_Cherry @juju84 @eunsuhae @littleloony @ilchul @denarvie @delfin @evie7 @Nymeria289 @mcleen @Aeliana @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv @anagard@madlena @chunnie36 @Kail14 @juju84
Hi @onnififi chingu, I saw you have already spazz in here :)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyeong...chingudeul First post here...i thought i am in april fool that hong sister drama change the title again....hahahaha Thanks my dear chingu @alekaonu to invite me :-* and @yoonmi66 for starting this thread, another great upcoming drama...and there is HJW unnie... 8-> But, i have big question...the leading male is Lee Jin Wook not Rain, right? :-? :-?? I hope this drama has the same success as taiwan version... :-bd Annyeong @onnififi unni.... :-*

alekaonu said:

Annyeong @yoonmi66 for creating this thread. I would definitely looking forward to this drama as the Taiwan version is one of my fave dramas.

I would like to invite my chingu deul to this drama too :)

@nazzy1109 @emme85 @yaqiyuki @LoVeCartier @MarjorieA @Moon_Fars @kyunii88 @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @missnona @StaRix @kaylanurul @libra22 @valsava @sa0irse @Mau_Cherry @juju84 @eunsuhae @littleloony @ilchul @denarvie @delfin @evie7 @Nymeria289 @mcleen @Aeliana @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv @anagard@madlena @chunnie36 @Kail14 @juju84
Hi @onnififi chingu, I saw you have already spazz in here :)

Guest ororomunroe

I'm watching this drama solely for Ha Ji Won. Hope they find the leading man soon. 
Hi @valsava, we meet again :-h

WOWWW DAEBAKKKK !!!!! JIJI NOONA WILL BE STARRING IN NEW DRAMA AND I AM HERE TO CAMP !!!!!!!!!!!

hi my chingderuen @alekaonu  @onnififi @pandalover1 @valsava and also from TanNyang @kanyaprasetyo @namyo @chelseaS :> :*

Guest emme85

Thanks @alekaonu for the shoutout! 
I love HJW, so i'll watch it when it airs... ;)But, I haven't watch the Taiwan version, should I watch it first?? hehehe
How many male leads should there be in this drama? :-/

kyunii88 said: Anyeong...chingudeul First post here...i thought i am in april mop that hong sister drama change the title again....hahahaha Thanks my dear chingu alekaonu to invite me :-* and yoonmi66 fo starting this thread, another great upcoming drama...and there is HJW unnie... 8-> But, i have big question...the leading male is Lee Jin Wook not Rain, right? :-? :-?? I hope this drama has the same success as taiwan version... :-bd Annyeong onnififi unni.... :-*

Guest ororomunroe

@emme85, another meet-up! :D 
I haven't watched the TW version either. I'm waiting until this drama is over - I don't want to watch a drama and its remake back-to-back.

onnififi said: kyunii88 said: Anyeong...chingudeul First post here...i thought i am in april mop that hong sister drama change the title again....hahahaha Thanks my dear chingu alekaonu to invite me :-* and yoonmi66 fo starting this thread, another great upcoming drama...and there is HJW unnie... 8-> But, i have big question...the leading male is Lee Jin Wook not Rain, right? :-? :-?? I hope this drama has the same success as taiwan version... :-bd Annyeong onnififi unni.... :-*

It's finally confirmed! I told you (at least some of you) good things happen while I sleep.
After watching the original - no, I am not going to compare the two, I didn't do it with Witch's Romance either - I think Lee Jin Wook would be a better fit for the role and the character than Ji Chang Wook. I know the writer of the original would have prefered So Ji Sub or Gong Yoo, but I find Lee Jin Wook to be (really close to) perfect for the role - and I am not even his fan. I am so glad that they thought about Lee Jin Wook that I am ashamed that I couldn't think of him before they announced it. Even if in the end somebody else will take the role, I am glad they thought about him. Production teams sometimes amaze me with their ability of finding the right actors for each role - not that they never fail... I am glad it's not Rain - not that I have something against him, but I just couldn't see him in this role.

yea!!! happy to hear that hjw confirmed for the role!!hope sbs get more sponsor for the clothes/shoes/handbags...unnie need to be 'fashionista'
also glad to know abt the pd who may direct this drama!! (please make the romance scene as CHEESY as possible hahhhaha)

First, thanks to @yoonmi66 for opening this thread :x almost 1 month ago this thread already open but then closed because there is no cast confirmation that time ;;) Today this thread active again with jiwon unnie confirmation :x i m happy hearing this ...as long as i can watch and see unnie every week i alrdy satisfied n happy :x So excited about this drama and i would like to say hi to all chingus here ....lets together share and update more upcoming news about this drama, jiwon unnie and other casts :) :x

Archived