[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Guest scarlet1013

With ALL these good things happening for KSE & SJR, I hope they will not give up WGM. I hope that while they cannot date in real life because they are so busy, KSE & SJR would treat WGM as a common ground for them to relax and have fun just like they are actually dating.

The haters will always be there but they are just the noisy minority...SOLIM fans I believe are solid and plenty... There are a lot of us in my workplace who watches WGM for the first time & they are watching WGM only because of SOLIM. They are not into blogging or into voicing out how they feel thru he net unlike me! But there are A LOT who sincerely loves SOLIM! So I hope to see more of SOLIM in the coming months! :)

I keep lurking into the net hoping that I would see news about them together in China or they had a late night date or something like SJR finally visited KSE mom! I've telling myself WGM is not real... but I keep hoping against hope there is more than meets the eye between these two...

More power to SOLIM!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our LTE Couple should really film a CF together for seafood ramen...Watching them slurping down the noodles really makes one feel hungry though I've never really been a fan of ramen.Solim6a_zpsjjh6i6lb.gifSolim6b_zpspuzhvqnf.gif

Hee...hee...Soeun swaying her hair to and fro...Is she trying to seduce her hubby by doing this?Ha...ha...but on the contrary, Jaerim simply responded with a simple statement, "You do this very often right."Solim5_zpsh0fpdydb.gif
Poor Jaerim is looking so tense and nervous before the Viking ride. Yet he is also trying so hard to give his full attention to his wife while listening to Soeun telling him what couples normally do when they are taking the viking ride. I totally understand how Jaerim must be feeling. When I took the Viking ride with my hubby who was then my bf, I gripped onto his arm so tightly that caused him to almost grimace in pain but he was trying his best to hold it in. But after that experience, he's come to realize that thrill rides and me aren't exactly the best of friends.Solim1_zpswrwdthjq.gifSolim1a_zpswi8ybiy6.gif
Cute gif of our favorite couple...Solim2_zpssxy27qov.gif
Hee...hee...Jaerim's intense stare at Soeun...while gazing at Soeun intently with his loving touch...Solim3_zpsevz9lkcz.gif
Jaerim's sudden skinship  "attacks"...Solim3a_zpsqj3ezfpz.gifSolim3b_zps3y6mk6ko.gifSolim3c_zpsk85tvm7i.gif
A lovely washed-out piccie of the couple...Solim4_zpsoizztqgq.jpgCr. DC Gall

Guest Littlemisspent

Oh gosh, I just watched the full WGM episode on Soompi and I am crying over the last two couples leaving. I don't know how I am going to cope when it is Solim's turn...
I think we will need to continue this Soompi thread for another 50 years to support all us honeybees post-Solim... 8-|

Guest kiwkiw3

@MinLyn thank you for the pictures.....no matter who is soeun partner on the movie or drama....I bet all my potatoes that she still choose jaerim... :D glad to have one of the elder of LTE thread that still join us here... >:D<

Just look at those gifs...... :x

And @walkontheside I once ask you this, but I want to ask again "are you sure you're not a manga or manwha artist?? Your drawing is super awesome... :-bd

Guest EL1393

I'm excited for our so eun..I hope her show will also have a high rating like jae rim..

While watching TV I suddenly remember Aaron face.His show is airing in our country and he's kinda cute and Hot in that show, He is playing two role in that show...the title is fall inlove with me..

But still jae rim oppa is surely hot like a potato and also cute like khun and Olla..Nothing can beat him hahaha for me

Goodnight honeybees bees! Keep voting! Spread love not hate :*

Love u all!

Guest scarlet1013

I googled who this this "Aaron guy" is... and Boy! he is a very good looking guy! Maybe, it is time for SJR to level up his game plan with KSE...that is if really likes KSE...

I hope KSE & SJR could actually discuss these things in WGM, just like any married couple... right ? So maybe KSE can reassure SJR that he is the only one for her... a kiss would do the trick though... hehe!

Also, I've been wishing and hoping against hope that WGM production would release offcam  moments of KSE & SJR at Jeju...

pretty please ...please ...please...

Guest apple2711

@walkontheside i always been a fan of all of your solim fan art.. everytime i googled anything related solim pics on google, i always stumble across your fan art and they are all 
awesome.gif
may i have your permission to save them in my computer and perhaps using them sometimes? i promise to always give all credit back to you  :)>- :)>- :)>-
keep up the amazing work and hopefully you will share more of solim related stuff here with us   :bz  :bz :bz
EDIT : gif belongs to the owner... LOL, just after i make a promise to always give credit to walkontheside for the pics, here i am completely forget to give credits to the owner of the gif in this post LOL.. i got so excited that i finally can post the gif and pic after learned and failed multiple times here on soompi, and to think that i just edited my very first post in this thread earlier too due to the same reason.. SIGH.. tumblr_m4dpe1bAf91ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Guest mizcheesy

THE TWO TYPES OF HUGS THAT OMMA HAS RECEIVEDtumblr_nkhci8u1Va1qjm2elo4_r1_500.giftumblr_nkhci8u1Va1qjm2elo7_r1_500.gif

AND THAT LUMP SUM HUG THAT SHE JUST GAVEFA130330-8A12-451E-8E9E-7D7026FC091E.jpg

BUT APPA IS.....10426081_857618604259437_242984590884128

WAITING .....10917043_857618187592812_654852298166402
FOR SOMETHING ELSE.........10906245_851020074919290_866559422033745

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT HE'S LONGING FOR THIS? :P10885519_846579855363312_479719269332486
10411012_833618209992810_712568839380409

I JUST HOPE THAT "THE LEADING MAN" WILL NOT BEAT HIM INTO IT :P2010_FahrenheitAaronKissMom.jpg

Have a nice kisseu kisseu dream, my dearest honeybees!
credit to the owners

Done voting! :)
Please allow me to tell you a story.
I attended a meeting earlier. One of the high-ranking officials in the company is retiring so the President gave a short message for him. The retiring official had served the company for more than 30 years. He was there when the company was starting. He had witnessed the ups and downs of the company. It went through a very rough and tough time. It had to let go of many of its employees for it to survive the very demanding and competitive industry. It wasn't easy but it was necessary in order for the company to adapt to the changing market. The President shared a quote which left an impression on me. He said, "Those who stay will be champions!" Yes, the retiring official is indeed a champion. He surpassed and defeated all the trials that the company had faced. The President thanked the retiring official of his services in the company and that he had contributed largely in its success.
I want to tell everyone that same line too. "Those who stay will be champions!" Our journey wasn't all that easy. I'm not saying that we will not be facing another trial along the way but yes we had survived one heavy test. We might have lost a few good people but we gained a lot of great new ones. My utmost respect and gratitude to those who chose to stay behind. If it wasn't for you, amazing people, I can't imagine how we can get through all of it. It really takes a strong, forgiving and loving heart to overcome what we had been through (and about to go through).
I am really glad that I stayed although I was really an inch close from grabbing that life jacket and jumping off the ship. Just kidding! Hahaha... Seriously, I am really proud to be a part of this colony. This thread is my happy pill. And you guys are simply amazing! I enjoy visiting this thread. :)
I am not sure if I'm making any sense or just blabbing words. I hope I was able to get the message across though. Hahaha...

P.S. Tomorrow will be the last day of voting, isn't it? Whoever wins, let's just be happy for them. I was really eager to win the contest at first but I get frustrated everytime I see the results so I told myself that it's okay if SoLim doesn't win. Up until now, we Honeybees got we wished/hoped for.
We dreamed of:

• magazine photoshoot - Tada! Allure came
  • cf - Voila! Candy Crush Soda
  • bungbung ride in Jejudo - Big check
  • couple award - MBC Best Couple
  • and many to mention
I think SoLim being SoLim is more than enough for me. There are a lot of things to celebrate actually. :)

deishii said: Done voting! :)
Please allow me to tell you a story.
I attended a meeting earlier. One of the high-ranking officials in the company is retiring so the President gave a short message for him. The retiring official had served the company for more than 30 years. He was there when the company was starting. He had witnessed the ups and downs of the company. It went through a very rough and tough time. It had to let go of many of its employees for it to survive the very demanding and competitive industry. It wasn't easy but it was necessary in order for the company to adapt to the changing market. The President shared a quote which left an impression on me. He said, "Those who stay will be champions!" Yes, the retiring official is indeed a champion. He surpassed and defeated all the trials that the company had faced. The President thanked the retiring official of his services in the company and that he had contributed largely in its success.
I want to tell everyone that same line too. "Those who stay will be champions!" Our journey wasn't all that easy. I'm not saying that we will not be facing another trial along the way but yes we had survived one heavy test. We might have lost a few good people but we gained a lot of great new ones. My utmost respect and gratitude to those who chose to stay behind. If it wasn't for you, amazing people, I can't imagine how we can get through all of it. It really takes a strong, forgiving and loving heart to overcome what we had been through.
I am really glad that I stayed although I was really an inch close from grabbing that life jacket and jumping off the ship. Just kidding! Hahaha... Seriously, I am really proud to be a part of this colony. This thread is my happy pill. And you guys are simply amazing! I enjoy visiting this thread. :)
I am not sure if I'm making any sense or just blabbing words. I hope I was able to get the message across though. Hahaha...

Guest Littlemisspent

@walkontheside - Thank you for all your beautiful artwork! You have a knack for selecting the best moments and capturing it in your work so well. Please keep them coming!  :x 
I was watching a few Solim FMVs and re-discovered this wonderful one made by @i.am.bugz.funny . 

I think the lyrics somehow seem to tell the story of Solim so well (no, it's not ONLY because I was so obsessed with Goong once!) and I love the scenes that @i.am.bugz.funny have arranged together! I hope you will continue to make more Solim FMVs, chingu-ya!

Sorry, I know this is long overdue after 26 pages hah,

but let me say this still,

I am truly deeply thankful to you @ameterf_81ac‌

for spearheading the creation of this second chapter

of our Solim ship.

Tres bien, mademoiselle!

Archived