[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

@ollakuni if he is in china then its same with So Eun, i heard she in China too

my delulu says that Jae Rim want to accompany So Eun to her first script reading and see Aaron Yang and give him, a KILLER GAZE (i know you a Good Kisser but dont KISS my WIFE before me)
like this :

2014-03-31+20_00_11.gif

i'm crazy again

Credit to owner

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also wanted to say that I loved the part when they were talking about loving the earth more than the sky/water and then out of the blue, Soeun asked: "what about me?"
I know Soeun isn't as direct with her romantic feelings and really shy when she says lovey-dovey stuff, so when she asked Jaerim that question with a huge eyesmile, I think it was her insecurity prodding her to ask him if he still liked her. 
But Jaerim still does and you could tell from her reaction, that she was more than satisfied with his answer. She then repeated what he said to him, shyly.

I think that photo might be old (?). He's wearing the same outfit as seen in pictures that were posted I wanna say like a week ago during filming for UW. Unless they're reshooting or shooting more scenes in that outfit? Idk I could be wrong. :-??

I see both korean and chinese....

Molla Molla Moolla~~ :-?

hergurlc said: I think that photo might be old (?). He's wearing the same outfit as seen in pictures that were posted I wanna say like a week ago during filming for UW. Unless they're reshooting or shooting more scenes in that outfit? Idk I could be wrong. :-??

Niel2804 said: @ollakuni if he is in china then its same with So Eun, i heard she in China too

my delulu says that Jae Rim want to accompany So Eun to her first script reading and see Aaron Yang and give him, a KILLER GAZE (i know you a Good Kisser but dont KISS my WIFE before me)
like this :

i'm crazy again

Credit to owner

Guest fantast1k1

I'm having a feeling that SoLim will shoot in China too. Remember the episode where Rimmie brought presents from China? He hinted that he wants to take Eunnie there. Since both of them are trying to enter the Chinese market and have a lot of Chinese fans, shooting in China may not be far fetched... :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz

:bz :bz :bz
My 17th voted cast at 1.20.pm and next will be at 5.30 pm
And without fail leaving my annoying message " Keep on voting juseyoooo"
Thank you for voting!Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Yura 37.8%   Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young 8.59%   Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun 24.96%   Wang Jackson and Heo Young Ji 21.4%  

Turkey- check!Jeju - check!China- possible check? kekeNext destination would be Japan!!!! SoLim's wishes are coming true one at a time. ;)Japan's cherry blossoms will be the highlight of the trip. Around late March to April, will be the best time to see it. 8->ajaibnya-keindahan-bunga-sakura-di-jepan
Awww just beautiful! Can you imagine how many gif worthy and amazing pictures for this trip... the possibilities...8->

Turkey- check!
Jeju - check!
China- possible check? keke
Next destination would be Japan!!!! SoLim's wishes are coming true one at a time. ;)
Japan's cherry blossoms will be the highlight of the trip. Around late March to April, will be the best time to see it. 8->

Awww just beautiful! Can you imagine how many gif worthy and amazing pictures for this trip... the possibilities...8->

They don't have to rush it. Sakura will be available until mid May (in Hokkaido). I am going to Japan for hanami mid to late April in Tohoku. One of the beautiful places in Tohoku for cherry blossom is in Hirosaki, Aomori (the shooting location for Nice Guy).

Haha, dreaming that I can meet them up :wink:

Edit: since we are in wishing mode, Hokkaido would be great for them for another round of Bung Bung ride. Just them in the Nature Wonderland

Edit2: @fantast1k1‌ sounds like an awesome combo plan in Hokkaido! Just checked. The ski season there opens up to mid May. What are we waiting for PD-nim :wink: :wink:

llonyRim said: Turkey- check!Jeju - check!China- possible check? kekeNext destination would be Japan!!!! SoLim's wishes are coming true one at a time. ;)Japan's cherry blossoms will be the highlight of the trip. Around late March to April, will be the best time to see it. 8->

nerdvana0000 said: @innaslavatore wants me to spazz even if I haven't watched the latest episode..

so here's my fake spazzing...

While riding the viking, Rimmie farted and So Eun asked if he can fart continuously, so he said, if you keep hitting your butt, you can fart.. :)) (Try it guys, it works.. PWAHAHAHA I've been watching farting session on youtube...)

They went fishing in Jeju and So Eun caught a leather carp.. Rimmie caught a tree..

See.. Inna, if you forced me to spazz I'll spazz about shinhwa... HAHAHAHA... I'll watch the episode later.. I promise..

Guest mrs1park

Turkey- check!
Jeju - check!
China- possible check? keke
Next destination would be Japan!!!! SoLim's wishes are coming true one at a time. ;)
Japan's cherry blossoms will be the highlight of the trip. Around late March to April, will be the best time to see it. 8->
ajaibnya-keindahan-bunga-sakura-di-jepan

I super like the idea of 3rd honeymoon if ever it is true and soon to be 4th which is Japan if will be granted by pdnim. If 3rd and 4th will happen, they probably be the most numbered out of the country honeymoon in wgm history. Pls feel free to correct if my fact is wrong. \:D/

Guest fantast1k1

I've said before that I want SoLim to go to Hokkaido for winter activities. Here, we will see So Eun's snowboarding talents. It might be a first for Jae Rim to do snowboarding as well. We know he's not outdoorsy. Rimmie will try it because his Buin likes doing it. :bz :bz :bz :bz

BTW, I just saw the last SoLim episode. I'm so proud of Eunnie conquering her fear of water. What a difference! From the calm pool of Pumnakale to the frigid, wavy waters of the sea. From one extreme to the next. For her to be brave, that was remarkable. It was notches way up from the way she was from the pool. So Eun was amazing! =D> =D> =D>

So, I heard this song playing on the radio and I think of SoLim. It seems like every love song that I hear nowadays reminds me of SoLim. Hahahaha...

Love Me Like You Doby Ellie Goulding
You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (oh)
What are you waiting for?54785_293029.jpg
I am red and oppa is blue.He is the person who has the color which suits me the BEST.

Guest iamlanamich

@deishii‌ Ottoke?! How twisted Is that.! okay... no... i don't vote for this kind of story for SoLim hahaha my vote is still like "my wife is a gangster" :wink:

or mr and mrs smith turn into mr and mrs song ;p

Archived