[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--the more I watch the episode the more things I find to talk about! I found it so randomly cute when Soeun all of a sudden was asking if they could catch some seaweed when they were in the waters to catch sea creatures. But then it finally dawned on me that she must have been thinking about making Jaerim saeweed soup for his birthday (to those who don't know, Koreans eat seaweed soup for bdays). So, someone on the first thread was wondering what could be in the pot they had at the table in the preview. It could possibly be (though not fresh from the ocean) seaweed soup! :-bd 
--I was hoping that they would film this week at their home or something since jeju is likely to be the last time they have met to film for WGM. I don't think they have other footage to air after jeju unless they prolong jeju to another week after next sat. Reading that they both will be in China, maybe, if possible with their schedules, they'll film there (?). 8-> 
(--posters coming w/in the next few hrs, promise. I've been on mobile and just haven't been able to get to a computer)

Second one is the best.. It is much more REAL . Their colourfull bed rooms..  :D

Their kids will love all sport activities like their parents..Aigooo  =))

Rimmie will have to play hard to hit the goal... I weep for the future SoLim babies... Their omma is 'Hard to love' *insert Lee Brice singing 'Hard to love'*

Omo! Chincha?! You guys remember me?! Yay.... Slightly pervy? Whatcha saying? I hit the pervy radar HARD! Hahahaha...

Hi all. I have been voting regularly at least twice and sometimes more everyday but everytime we are decreasing in percentage !!! I don't understand that! Also why are the other couples increasing or at least keeping steady ? Are we doing something wrong ? :(

Jamkanmaniyo I still can't believe the old thread is closed. Alright I accept defeat 
LETS sing So goodbye BY Jonghyun-shinee together 
:(( :(

It's not a defeat that the 1st thread is closed. It is Soompi's rule that once a shipper thread reach a certain # of pages they locked it. It's somewhat normal to feel a little bit sad to leave the old thread, a lot of memories happy and sad had been made in that one.

I understand some are feeling a little bit awkward but dont feel that way for too long. ;) To me I love this new one, we can have more memories here. New beginnings and let's keep going towards the future fun. :) Just like how SJR and KSE continued to move on despite it all. I'm only asking some honeybees to keep an open mind and let's not forget to thank the creator of this page. Atleast now we have someone who is a real supporter of SoLim. :) Keep spazzing honeybees-- delulus or not --are welcome here. Pyong!

Guest lostinjane

sorry potatoes.. and dear @innasalvatore ... i am here.. for some unknown reason, i was just lurking in the corner and looking at the new posts.. img](gif: credit to the owner)
aahahah i wanted to write down a special post...but no beautiful words came to my mind... then i did this  

img]

today i made this Kimchi Jjigae ( @renvic i said i would make it if solim rode bungbung @NitePanda it came out delicious...so delicious i want to eat the whole thing by myself..this special info is to torture you...muhahahha >:) =)) 
img]
(gif: credit to the owner)

img] img]final product img]

Guest lostinjane

@innasalvatore and all the bees who are or were a bit sad..cheer up :)  \m/ it will all get better in time 
I know some of you might feel a bit sad about moving to new house. it is okay to feel that way, but don't worry too much bees..keep in mind that this place will never be our previous house, our last house will never be this place.. they are different and still similar.. remember we were the one who decorated, cherished and cleaned our last house and we will do the same with this new place.. some people left but some new people came.. :) in time we will ''decorate'' this place and get used to our new home :) even if we changed places, we potato bees are still together.. awesome people together make only awesome little family personally i feel very happy about this place, i feel like i participated in building our new thread because i was here even before this was opened..i bet others feel like me too..some forever lurkers also started writing and how can i not feel happy about that? 
and i totally forgot... Happy women's day!!! img]

img]
(credit to owners)
@chiyako92_stv i want to give you special welcome, i am from italy too..and thanks for your awesome fanart... <3 

yeay, my first post in this new 'home' ... chuka~ chuka~ chuka~
tumblr_ngbchstzFL1tdd5r6o2_r2_1280.gif nothing to write just this...
what a great plate kiss huh!? lol, because of it most of us turn to hate plate nowadays haha.. besides plate, what happened to the peppero gift huh? till this time its doesnt make any appearance yet.
pepero_kiss.jpg yeahh,! 1000s of kisses is not a big deal for them, except in public

kkkk..just watched yesterday episode what a hilarious ahjumma when they laugh, and it's so funny how they treat Solim like their childrenuppa.jpg

and this part also..nuguetr.jpgtumblr_njlyvp1Hrr1sxu64ao10_400.gif[Geu sangchu nugu ye yo?] lol from cool namja to a ba-bo nampyeonbut yeah, he still being charismatic

after all they are closer than ever..
..Inside all those people in the world
To me, i was only able to see you
I am standing only looking at you
I don’t know about the future after our love
I will hug you closer with warmth like a young child..

Fullscreen_capture_09032015_11218_AM.png but his hand once again have no other place to go..
yaah ahjushii~!, you should just re-attack her like this once again..hugmejuseyo.jpgMeq1a.gif
[huh??]...tumblr_nclraq93BR1t2erj4o1_250.gif

For many happy reasons to celebrate...

DUDURUU~!!it's time. :-bd

as per request, reintroducing SOEUNPOLIS poster to the 2nd thread:a344aa32-4d1e-49a3-a52b-9f7c7cf2e5e6_zps

and introducing poster #2!
0f5e6546-2d4b-47b8-a9bd-dabcfbcd6464_zps

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x it's really not much, but hope you all like it! 
PYONG~!

Hello honeybees, 
New series of fanfics by me coming soon :)
Click here

red and blue ◇ me and youa compilation of solim one-shots and drabbles based on real moments and my fantasies

tumblr_nkwn9o1P4y1u887jvo2_r1_1280.png

I am red and oppa is blue. Although we are very different, he's a color that matches me well. - Kim Soeun

tumblr_nicqttOXLH1scwgrjo2_250.gif

ft.

Song Jaerim & Kim Soeun

tumblr_nkwrgn4SwQ1u887jvo1_r2_400.jpgtumblr_nkwrgn4SwQ1u887jvo2_400.jpg

Dedicated to Solim shippers, the ones who drive this ship at LTE speed.

Guest norjanl

My first comment in this new thread. We are really the best fan ever Solim shipper :)) to all of my fellow honeybees I love you all thank you for all the updates, videos, screen cups thank you so much..... =)) I love this couple so much and I hope & pray that someday they can be real in real life :)) cheers for sorim 50yrs of marriage :x

Guest uanaka

Does anyone have the latest episode with eng subs? I can't find on youtube yet, and I'm not sure if daily motion has it yet! Any help?

Archived