[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Spring has come and now I think my patient limit has reach it's point...
Yaaaa.....JR oppa! Pali kiss SE jusyooooo...she cannot wait that longer for your lips kiss!she already gave hints...hints mean more than 1... defendless during the kiss cam at basketball date, kiss by her finger and now she desperately kiss the plate..kyaaaaaa... are you playing push and pull now?? are you sure you want that Aaron Yan kiss SE before you??
The+Many+Faces+of+Kang+Gary+%252810%2529

do not forget that you are Rule breaker couple,,so the rule that after-you-kiss-your-partner-on-wegotmarried-you-will-end-your-virtual-marriage won't happening to you... Let's pray!tumblr_lz1gkspaU51qjznmuo1_400.gif

just remember that spring is coming..at least please let's us see this sceneps12061000003.jpeg?w=470&h=470

oh btw, i read that someone in here cannot wait for the summer episode of our Solim?aigooo...what do you want to see chingu yaa...
this oneSong-Jae-Rim-2.jpg

or this oneee-jungga-eul.jpg

or maybe......ehm,,sunbaenim @innsalvatore please let me borrow your MEMEfocus on 1st pic juseyoooo... loltumblr_nkoej7Y7rJ1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

pic and gif credit to owner and MEME belongs to innasalvatore

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NitePanda said: innasalvatore said: @cruncyroll
Yeahhh, you're right! I should stop act like a drama queen with 1 litre of tears *SlapMyself* Wake-up, inna!
Talking about how awkward this forum, once again you're right This new forum is DEFINITELY NOT awkward at all. It's just my sentiments. Probably I eat something wrong during breakfast, hahahaha...
Oh, I remember that I need to re-quote about K-net comments for SoLim couple latest episode. Well, if you excuse me... I need to go... To do what is suppose to do.. ;-)

Guest Frankentater

Autumn_Bliss said:

**Biong Biong**..... after a mere 18 hours, I've landed on Page 11 of our new home!!! What a ride! Gosh, it's really hard to describe this feeling - after roaming around Soompi for so many years, this the first time I've found myself on Part 2 of a thread (especially it's been only a mere close to 6 months since the birth of our LTE Couple thread). Credos to @ameterf_81ac for your great efficiency in creating such a wonderful new home in such a short time for all Honeybees to gather together!

Been retiring to the "Lurker" mode for a while but since its a new thread, I've gotta leave my tiny honeybee prints on our new home!

Though I am a quite embarrassed  to admit that I haven't been contributing much, but it always been a great great delight to read, ponder and digest all the wonderful creations and thoughts of all Honeybees. Thanks to all out there for making this happens and not forgetting our dearest Solim couple, who has indeed come a long way in such a short time. I love them deep deep for gifting us with the GREATEST on-screen romance on WGM - the only couple that did the most hugs, head kisses, hand-holding naturally, attained many great achievements and been through the most ups & downs in WGM history (err...did I ever mention that they were the only reason that I first started watching WGM??? So you may take my comment with a pinch of salt of you don't agree with me hehe..)

Seems like there been much talk going around the "Condemned Plate", did anyone not talk about the very much envied MOTORBIKE of JR's????

I'm so so jealous because JR have been sitting on it for the longest time and now our dear Eunnie gets to sit on it too *wish I am the motorbike* (Eeeks, what am I talking about??!!)

Looking at the before and after picture of his bike below, he did really modified his beloved bike quite a bit so that he can enjoy his ride with Eunnie and allow her to release some stress...really such a sweet nampyeong.

Before

After

shinhwachangjo said: First netizen comments of the new thread?
Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun's Viking Ride, Menboong at the Safety Bar Not Coming Down
 [X]

[+66, -0] Seeing the two of their smiling faces makes me really happy - I'm thankful.[+62, -0] Their laughter is really pretty~[+57, -2] They're a couple that makes you happier when you watch them♡♡[+54, -1] I rode the Viking at Everland once and I almost died.. Just watching, it looks scary. Even then, you guys look pretty[+52, -0] They're a couple that makes you smile just by watching them. They look so good together

Guest zehsillymillie

SOLIM! Y U NO post your selcas online?!!! 
tumblr_ndzuvkQWQY1qbh321o2_400.gif
giphy.gif

Really... why? :|

CURRENT MOOD:
taylor-swift-blank-space-music-video-ins

SATUUURRDAAAYYY!!!!  :((  8-}

innasalvatore said: @bloomingnesh,
YOU DO WHAT? You inbox MBC FB about our new forum? GOOD Job! High five...! 
Don't worry, I won't be so sad too long. Even Song Jae Rim likes to be generous... I should learn from him, try to be generous. We will keep on sailing until we found an island and create a castle for SoLim couple, uuhhhh ooohhhhh....

Guest asiaparadise

yeah its sad. We always drop the percentage. Everytime i vote, i see we drop again. I lost count how many time that i vote.

Mianhae honeybee who give their talents and time to this contest. All i can do is vote. Hope in the last minute we can make it.

I read the new couple Henry and Yewon will be going to Japan for their honeymoon.  I know SE and JR are both so busy now I really wanted Solim to go to Japan for the cherry blossom season.  Anyways since  both SE and JR will both be China soon, I hope WGM this advantage of this opportunity and do some filming there.

Annyeong Honeybees!
So glad to see some lurkers coming out and posting in our 2nd home. I noticed a lot of newcomers, new breeds of bees, happy to see familiar names too. :)
Special welcome to another talented artist- chiyako92_stv Ornella from Italy! Your drawing is beautiful! Keep it coming please. :)_so_rim__i_ll_fly_to_you_by_chiyako92-d8

shinhwachangjo said: Last part~
'We Got Married' Song Jae Rim's Viking Challenge For Kim So Eun 'Frozen' [X]

[+45, -1] Today was so fun. Jae Rimmie is a cutie[+44, -1] With the Viking, hot air balloon and basketball court, there's more and more firsts - what to do? The amount of memories that they're sharing are increasing - what to do? The viewers just like it~[+41, -1] They even held handsㅋㅋㅋ So sweet[+39, -1] After the dating scandel, it feels like the two of them came to like each other more[+28, -1] She's thankful that Jae Rim, who's always so cool, rode the Viking that he hates for her, and he's thankful that So Eun went into the sea that she's scared of together

lovely_alain said: chiyako92_stv said: Hello everyone, new honeybee here! I'm Ornella from Italy. I've been a lurker in the previous thread but, now that there's a second one, I've felt I had to sign in, and here I am. Nice to meet you! This is the first time I watch WGM, and I'm doing it only because of Sorim. My sister watches it, too... and also my mother, because I stream it on TV. I don't know how much she understands of English subtitles, but I'm sure she enjoys it. :)I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but I've read your comments and I'm anticipating it. I'm amazed by Sorim's ability to become better from episode to episode. I love them and, since I like drawing, I drew my first fanart of them. I'm sure it won't be the only one. Here it is: http://chiyako92.deviantart.com/art/So-rim-I-ll-fly-to-you-516836329
I also would like to share a short vid I find very sweet (probably you've already watched it, since it's dated last November):

Lat, but not least, I want Sorim to have a scene like this:
But I guess I'll have to be content of their wresling bed scenes. =))

You guys chincha don't remember me? Ottoke? I hope SoLim remembers me.... I enjoyed fangirling in this thread, ladies, and I'm ready for more. This couple has chincha been in my heart. Rimmie and Eunnie... I love them sooo much... Also, happy Womens' day, everyone! Wonder what Rimmie will get for Eunnie for Womens' day.... A spa treatment? Or a day in the wrestling ring? This nampyeon is hard to predict... Haha... My damned oppa didn't let me finish watching ep 19. I have a long way to go, but I'll catch up. I love this couple too much....

You guys chincha don't remember me? Ottoke? I hope SoLim remembers me.... I enjoyed fangirling in this thread, ladies, and I'm ready for more. This couple has chincha been in my heart. Rimmie and Eunnie... I love them sooo much...

Also, happy Womens' day, everyone! Wonder what Rimmie will get for Eunnie for Womens' day.... A spa treatment? Or a day in the wrestling ring? This nampyeon is hard to predict... Haha...

My damned oppa didn't let me finish watching ep 19. I have a long way to go, but I'll catch up. I love this couple too much....

I remember you for sure the-slightly-pervy one. Hehe. So glad to see you back! Good thing you did not get lost on your way to the new SoLim house. :)

Guest Frankentater

EXPECTATION VS. REALITY

EXPECTATION: 
"Fifty Shades of Grey"
jiZ5ZRT.jpg

REALITY: 

"Fifty Shades of Pinkeu-Pinkeu"
ewBknX2.jpg

:))

annyeong yorobeun~~~ (delurk mode : ON)

me, like many other royal alltime lurkers *ehem ehem* decided to make myself visible to show that there are still a LOOOOOOOTTT (please pardon the capslock. i dunno wat goes wrong with my fingers) of very nice people are on this ship (ugh,narcisstic me making her appearance..i am sorry on her behalf) so honeybees,first of all,chukae!!!!!yezza!!!we made it to the second thread!!!me so happeeeeyy!! *twirling twirling twirling ala that one cheeseball* (this is bipolar me dancing,pardon her please..). This new home mark for the new beginning,new challenges and lot LOT LOOOOOOTTTTTT of new memories..What a coincidence destiny our new hive is parallel with the latest episode of our couple post 'you know what'..

i have so many things to write but i guess i just have to postpone it until later (read : NEVER, lolol)

A BIG, COLOURED N BOLD EDIT!!!!! (i try to color it, i guess i fail??)

why oh why did i click POST before finishing my thought!!!!ugh...i guess this is destiny too...*sigh* WATHEVER!!!

ANNyeong~~~

I know this is a bit late since we are already 15 pages into the new thread but I just wanted to thank @amertef_81ac for creating the new thread and also to @MinLynn for coming back to us and her translations.  Lastly to @Girls DayF for the fast subbing.  I hope that even though Jjongah is no longer part of WGM that you'll still continue to sub SoLim.

heartoppaya said: You guys chincha don't remember me? Ottoke? I hope SoLim remembers me.... I enjoyed fangirling in this thread, ladies, and I'm ready for more. This couple has chincha been in my heart. Rimmie and Eunnie... I love them sooo much... Also, happy Womens' day, everyone! Wonder what Rimmie will get for Eunnie for Womens' day.... A spa treatment? Or a day in the wrestling ring? This nampyeon is hard to predict... Haha... My damned oppa didn't let me finish watching ep19. I have a long way to go, but I'll catch up. I love this couple too much....
Arasso, arasso ( ok, ok), let me give a you hug. How many time do i need to tell you, i remember you, hahahaha...Chincha ya (seriously) . mense (i swear).I am just afraid you are the one that might not knowing me. hehehe 

Archived