[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlexMao

rushie5 said: So, anyone have an idea if the subs for the whole show is up yet? I want to watch them with my precious mobile data and I can't afford to watch twice.

Guest jhalci

YEY!

First ship.

Real ship.

Sorry for being late.

I’m so ecstatic to be here… With you guys.

Cheers to the mods and bees of this beehive.

Fantabulouslyamazing!

These two are just captivating together.

And beyond charming.

"You can only see things clearly with your heart

What is essential is invisible to the eye"

Hi Everyone!! Thanks for all your kind words about the new thread. I appreciate every single post that gave their thanks. I put my sincere effort in making this thread a warm and open place for all fans and shippers of Solim to freely express themselves. We'll never forget the first thread and the memories we all made there. But a big privilege we have in life is the ability to move forward, every day is a new day.  I hope we all continue in our support of JR and SE and make even more memories together in this new chapter just as they are moving forward in their journey on WGM. xoxo :x :x :x

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” - William Aloysius Keane

I'd like to know how they got into this position.
Last time, it started like this
tumblr_niztrse7S91rwog7ro1_250.giftumblr_niztrse7S91rwog7ro2_250.giftumblr_niztrse7S91rwog7ro3_250.giftumblr_niztrse7S91rwog7ro4_250.gif

I doubt Soeun would let him sit on her again after the last time. So then, how did they get back into the same position :-/
gif credit: aivzthegreat

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

Jaerim should apply wrestling move called bear hug as an excuse to have skinship ;)

Guest fantast1k1

Woohooo! Congratulations SoLim Honey Bees for our brand new bee hive!

Thank you @ameterf_81ac for all your hard work and efforts! Mwah!

Honey Bees are truly living up to their name...this thread feels like its on speed. I couldn't catch up.
Please don't feel sad about leaving our old hive. This hive will be our new home for our new beginning with Jae Rim and So Eun. After yesterday's episode, everything feels new and fresh. So, let it be our SoLim New Year.
About the shipper's contest, I've been voting religiously since yesterday, more so than when SoLim was up for Best Couple. However, every time I check the result, the percentage doesn't look like its moving.

Waeyo??? Anyway, don't fret SoLim Honey Bees if we don't win. It's ok. Big thanks to @lostinjane, @aivzthegreat and @innasalvatore  for entering the contest. You're efforts are truly appreciated. Big hugs to you ladies!

Cheers to our new hive, new adventures, new memories, new beginnings and new friendships!

vmmqeD1Mxdy0g.gif

Guys I try to vote about 4 times everyday, but why the percentage keep decreasing. I really want us to win this poll , for me this poll is like a mileage in our relationship with solim because this ship has to enter the poll at the lowest point of our trust to solim, for us to go this far said everything about our love to solim whether they are reel or real. If we don't win this it does not mean we love solim less, it's just maybe the other ships has much more dedication in casting their vote. So keep trying honeybees if the percentage keep decreasing don't let the fact make you down, the most important thing is your effort

Thank you for all the contributors who make it possible for solim to enter this contest, you all worked so hard.

@ameterf_81ac‌ Haven't got to thank u officially here for creating this wonderful thread! Neomu gomawo! :x :x

The first thing I did in the morning is to visit this thread and vote! off to work and continue secretly lurking here while I'm at work (or in the toilet.. Bidet the move move~) :))

I had to catch up so much...indeed, this thread truly deserves its name!...

Thanks to everyone for creating such awesome homes for us shipper, it made the shipping ride really worth while. Through you guys I got so many more ideas (including some 19+ ones ... 8-} :-\" ) and insightful thoughts, laughed and cried with you all...cheongmal gomawoo!

I just found time to watch the subbed version of this week's episode...can I say that Solim couple on the bike is just daebak! Both are looking so good on the bike it's a feast for the eyes! I hope we will be able to see them more often like this!

And because I like the other two couples, too, I have to admit I only watched Solim's part...I just can't say goodbye to the other ones and will cry badly...I will miss them dearly!...They proved me that our Solim time is precious, so we should enjoy every second they are together...fighting Solim!

Guest kiwkiw3

good morning........it's nice to see our elder (too many names to mention :D )  from the previous thread is back to join us......
angkeumage said: 2destiny said:
=)) is she poking him with the end of the comb?   =))

Annyoung! i just wanna thank @ameterf_81ac‌  for building  us a new home as warm  as the first one  and @caramelcake for the awesome blog. i may not be posting much  here because i'm kinda shy but since i'm sort of jobless at the moment i spend all my days reading every single thing posted on this thread. Big thanks everyone for makin my life less boring. May i ask if it's possible to  post the live streaming links in the first page as it was in the first one?
next week 's preview seems entertaining but i'm still desperately hoping for a twist and a real kiss or at least a romantic cuddling bed scene, c'mon SOLİM, we know u can do it...

Guest mizcheesy

Good day:)I am starting my day by having my daily Solim fix before finally getting discharged. I still could not believe that in less than half a year, we've already moved house and I am still getting used to it being "bare". I hope, everyone brings their own "Solim knick knacks" and fill this hive with laughter and cheers via LTE mode.:)-Z57DHLVz44.jpg
P7YqiewuuOQ.jpgjyN0HcvCO9k.jpg
aG41lAFB_vY.jpgopofsd_EYaQ.jpg
Md_sN0fpmBk.jpg
PS:We've made it this far in the contest, so please cast your votes!:)
(credit to the owners)

Archived