[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if it is too early to jump with this conclusion, but now we can be sure that EBy is care for her sister eventhough she really has very different personality than EB and approach toward things differently too. And we all already saw that EB is such a caring person (unfortunately only TK can't experience it yet, but save the best for last :D ). So, I think it's almost impossible now for EB to continue liking YA in romantic kinda way ( although in this part I also not 100% convince about it). Sooo, hip hip hooray for TK-EB ship? :D

Or we can definetely see the open ending in the future?

Guest titinio

Guys umbrella scene is from episode 11 but they deleted it :( I hope PDnim will release the deleted scenes... So we can see our umbrella scene

Okayyy!! Who was it that jinxed it?? I'mma hunt you down lol

@MissSquint Yes, the scar on her cheek is the hint discovered by netizens that it was Eun byul who replaced Eun Bi at the conference room and signed the transfer papers. The only plothole is the missing scar on her neck... but like I mentioned before, if it has been shown so clearly, everybody would have noticed the switching in the first place. 

Eun Byul's  mother met her 10 days later after her disappearance... in 10 days, such a bruise can disappear! 

​That's true, I've had small scars like that gone in just a week. But when they show her drowning, EBi didn't have the face scar either. It can be possible that EBu disappeared on the first day, but EBi committed the suicide just before the 10th day is up? I'm not even sure if the twins could have met between those missing days and maybe EBi still doesn't remember it? I'm not counting on it though if only because why would EBi still commit suicide if she met her twin by then? 

I think its far too stretched to say eunbyul exchange life w eunbi and the one on conference was eunbyul. I'm thinking of

@Adnana tanx a lot, it (preview) made my day. Even if YA still seems to push EBi away, I get too happy whenever I see them onscreen together:wub:

@zaireen then I officially ask you to be the writer hehe... I wish EunBi can realize TK is the one who always be in her side whenever she feeling sad, lonely or happy.. 

Mom and EBi are in front of the Love House, she's visiting I think since she only has a small bag? OMG cryfest. She goes inside and little Ra Jin sees her first. Teary-eyed, she asks if she's really EBi-unnie, and runs to hug her when she confirms it. The rest of the kids follow.

Guest phichul

TK and EBy moment

TK : "Did ksy bully you again. were you okay alone?"

Eby : "of course I'm ok

TK poke Eby head hahahha

Eby "do you want to die?""Yah gtk."

TK : "Yah wait. I just thought of a lot of crazy things so give me a moment" 

Eby : "Yah. go away"

TK :"Yah. what's wrong with you? You seem like the go eunby-"

Eby : "How were you gtk? I'm go eunbyul. You changed a lot"

Guest ruby014

at least they show us taekwang in tonyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!! but where is my umbrella scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the kidssss at the orphanage are cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg im soooo inlove with taekwang inlove/crush or whateverrrr with eun bi 

It's night and I really hope EBi is just staying for awhile cuz mom just went home without her. Oh TK is there. He scolds her, but then he was hit from behind by the three little kids, thinking he was gonna try to hurt their unnie LOL. 

As expected, Eun Bi returns to Love House. 

Ra jin is the 1st person sees Eun Bi. She calls for Ra jin.

All kids hugs Eun Bi.

Night scene.

Mother and Eun Bi talks to each other inside the car.

Eun Bi apologizes to Mother.

Eun Bi stays at Love House and Mother leaves.

Tae Kwang is at Love House!!!!! Scream!!!

He comes to Love House by bus and yells at Eun Bi. Eun Bi says she's not a little kid.

Kids at Love house hits Tae Kwang when he yells at Eun Bi.

They're having dinner together. Eun Bi cooks for Tae Kwang.

:wub:

Tae Kwang can't stop looking at Eun Bi.

They are in the dining table, and she serves them food. OMFG EBi is letting her mom self shows when she's aking care of the kids and TK give her this stare while she's doing that. I don't even know, am I misinterpreting? Wanna make her your wife TK?

Guest ruby014

EUUUUUN BIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUG HIM PLSSSS NO SHAKING HANDSSS HAHAHAHA

OMG REAL EUN BYUL SMS YI AHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOES HE NOTICE!???!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! YI AHN X EUN BYUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO YI AHN SCOLD HER!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why EB said sorry (again) to TK? She rejected him again, elaborate the rejection? I need subs now arrgghhh.

But then TK is smiling and kinda teasing EB, so is not The bad news, right?

EBy texting / call YA (can't really see the scene because is lagging) and then they meet

They are talking outside, SOMEONE TRANSLATE THAT PRONTO!!!! OMGGG!! Ebi walks toward TK in this slow mo effect and trying to reintroduce heself (correct me) She gives him her hand but then he slaps it away, but he's supper happy. Dork. 

Archived