[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

Guest Yoyayee

Shared from @ZhinTha..
There's Henry & Yewon Fanpage on fb. Anyone who have fb acc might show some support by liking the page? Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/1rstfphenye
Peace :D150774_407445796092144_17425017631394816

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yoyayee

#‎Trans‬ Infinity Challenge - Hyung Don interview Henry
11051906_407236092779781_687083810427558
11065609_407171129452944_642084491726369

Don: Do you know You Jae Suk? Henry: Yes, I know him. Don: And HAHA? Henry: HAHA? His name's "HAHA"? Don: You don't know HAHA? Henry: I don't know. Don: HAHA Henry: Did you laughing HAHAHAHA??? Don: Not HAHAHAHAHA, only HAHA Henry: tok...tok.. (knock on table) Don: Do you know Running Man? Henry: I know. Don: Do you know director Kim Tae Won? Henry: (shearing internet about RM). G.O.D?? Don: No no no, not Kim Tae Won of G.O.D. He's director. Henry: I'm sorry. I don't know. I hear too much director so I don't remember him. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Full vid: http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2k68tw
Cr: Henry Lau fanpage

@Yoyayee thanks for the link FB, wow over 1000 likes already!I just watched over their first meeting (also waiting for the episode 264 english sub) , and I am not even bored to watch it over and over again because they are too funny, and they accept each other as they really are.  

Guest Yoyayee

hanjaeni said: @Yoyayee thanks for the link FB, wow over 1000 likes already!I just watched over their first meeting (also waiting for the episode 264 english sub) , and I am not even bored to watch it over and over again because they are too funny, and they accept each other as they really are.  

For those who follow the TV ratings, here's a glance at how things are doing... two weeks in with two new couples:

WGM IC (reference)
Saturday, March 21, 2015 4.8 13.5
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2
Saturday, March 07, 2015 5.2 13.3
Saturday, February 28, 2015 4.7 13.2
Saturday, February 21, 2015 5.8 13.0
Saturday, February 14, 2015 4.9 13.7

Please note Infinity Challenge included as a reference only (airs on same day, same channel) to see trends, holidays/specials, etc, not for absolute comparisons...

Todd3O9.png

Guest AlexMao

@wumyster If you're referring to the piano piece he played for Gong Seung Yeon at the restaurant it was Yiruma - River Flows in You

It's a beautiful night We're looking for something dumb to do Hey baby I think I wanna marry you Is it the look in your eyes Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares, baby I think I wanna marry you Well, I know this little chapel On the boulevard we can go No one will know Oh, come on girl Who cares if we're trashed Got a pocket full of cash we can blow Shots of patron And it's on, girl Don't say no, no, no, no, no Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah And we'll go, go, go, go, go If you're ready, like I'm ready 'Cause it's a beautiful night We're looking for something dumb to do Hey baby I think I wanna marry you Is it the look in your eyes Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares, baby I think I wanna marry you I'll go get a ring Let the choir bells sing like Ooh, so what ya wanna do? Let's just run, girl If we wake up and you Wanna break up, that's cool No, I won't blame you It was fun, girl Don't say no, no, no, no, no Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah And we'll go, go, go, go, go If you're ready, like I'm ready 'Cause it's a beautiful night We're looking for something dumb to do Hey baby I think I wanna marry you Is it the look in your eyes Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares, baby I think I wanna marry you Just say I do Tell me right now, baby Tell me right now, baby, baby Just say I do Tell me right now, baby Tell me right now, baby, baby, oh It's a beautiful night We're looking for something dumb to do Hey baby I think I wanna marry you Is it the look in your eyes Or is it this dancing juice Who cares, baby I think I wanna marry you

Aww, I really like this couple! They're both such happy go lucky and positive people and both naturally flirty, it's so easy to watch them. I'm really looking forward to the next episode hehehe. Actually, I like the both individually so it's awesome seeing them together ^_^ And Misun was right, Yewon has many characteristics that Henry likes and I think Yewon likes cuter guys who brighten the mood as well. I did feel a tad annoyed that she didn't really get a proper date with Jonghyun though - honestly who would go judo together as a first date? Even the date at her house was quite awkward - having to welcome someone into your personal space from the first date... Sigh, wish they gave her better date settings. 

Guest Yoyayee

Seems like most of mobile users have problem with space and link since a few days ago.
For manual enter: < div >< /div > For manual break space (paragraph): < div >< br >< /div > To add image: < div >< img src="INSERT IMAGE URL HERE" >< br >< /div >
Edit: Additional info for anyone who want to use spoiler... [ spoiler ] INSERT ANYTHING [ /spoiler ]
As usual, remove all spaces between the codes. Somewhat complicated but hope it could helps for those who use mobile version :)

Guest stoicbot

Hello there lovely HenWon shippers :D
I've finally watched the subbed episode of the episode 2 for the wholesome couple and at the end of the segment there was a notice. I've checked the website and I was directed to two links one for the notification of the event name and one for suggesting couple names. I wonder if there is an official name for them? I can't read korean so I don't know how it works but if anyone is interested in participating you have till the 27th this month.

Honestly I watched it alone and I kept laughing so hard to the point I teared. Henry really stole the show and I love love his comedic side & his straightforwardness mix with his little cheesy side ( dayum where did he learn all the pick up lines xD ). But anyhoo I don't really know what to call them yet but all I can say is I can't wait for next week -- their 'wedding' hehe uri same age couple^^
link of notification found here and link for submitting here 

Archived