[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

Guest Yoyayee

Oh my.. this is so frustrating!! So we need to wait for another week to see our couple? Yea at least it's better than being drop out forever. But this is so unfair especially to Henry. I can't believe their knetizen is scary that even MBC can't do anything but cut out HeWon part. Huh! :(( :-L X(

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asterido

They say YenRy part is not airing because the baseball match. o....k.... http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003028880&gid=999339&cid=1000291 I hope MBC redeem themselves next week. *fingercrossed*

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/28/we-got-married-yewon-and-henrys-segment-did-not-air/ I'm still frustrated because of the wait... A whole week. And I'm only watching for this couple and I've rewatched their parts a billion times... :(

Looking on the brighter side of things... Hopefully it'll give netizens some time to freaking cool down and get over it... Such unnecessary hate. Like the level of effort required to go and post such negative things and protest her removal... Netizens' hate is not normal because they're so proactive about hating and trying to ruin people. Personally, if I hate someone I just avoid them and don't pay attention to them, would never go through the effort of boycotting or protesting them.

Guest zehsillymillie

Hey, guys! I'm a neighbor shipper (from SolimLand)  :-h
Like you, I was pissed when I realized that they cut Henry and Yewon's segment! I was looking forward to that kiss and 'You have a beautiful neckline' line from Henry 
:-<
I hope that the bashing K-Netizens would just calm down. They're ridiculous!  As if removing Yewon from WGM would fix her issue with Lee Tae Im!  ~X(

It is time by now that k-netizens realize that their hateful comments can litteraly ruin people's live...So they asked for Yewon removal?!...because she said "ani" and "andwae" using banmal to someone who obviously wanted to fight that day? Like... And even so, what all this have to do with we got Married? So disappointing. Like some of you said earlier the fact that people actually take the time to ruin someone cowardly by internet is disgusting. I feel bad for all the koreans in the industry who have to be perfect...

zehsillymillie said: Hey, guys! I'm a neighbor shipper (from SolimLand)  :-h
Like you, I was pissed when I realized that they cut Henry and Yewon's segment! I was looking forward to that kiss and 'You have a beautiful neckline' line from Henry 
:-<
I hope that the bashing K-Netizens would just calm down. They're ridiculous!  As if removing Yewon from WGM would fix her issue with Lee Tae Im!  ~X(

Okay this is crazy . Imma Jongyeon shipper . but i'm also adore this couple . always excited to watch them together with Jongyeon couple , but due to this issues , Knets / Kfans put too much harsh too yewon . Yes , In korean when you're hoobae you cant using banmal at all to your sunbae . in short . you even cant using banmal to people you're not close . Yes im not korean and i dont know much about korean culture but in this case they're too much . i dont know what wrong with using banmal , only one word tho and Yewon , i didnt see where the fault . K-fans seems jugding her too much just because she's using "ANI" instead of "ANIYO "and back up that girl . idk what her name . sorry . SORY again im goin to be too emotional but cant help . i love yewon and henry . i hope MBC didnt take her out from WGM . AND i think that girl must be had a problem at that time that why she cant hold her anger ~~~! and im always with Yewon ! Fighting ! Himnae everyone ! everything gonna be okay ~~~~ 

Guest glylove

It's so unfair for HeWon couple, this is what i don't like with most knetizens, they easily jump on the hate bandwagon.

I feel bad for Yewon... Just reading some of the negative comments on the articles frustrate me.. Imagine how she would feel. It's crazy the amount of hate she's receiving atm... It's like people don't have anything better to do with their lives. I guess people don't realise how hurtful they can be. She's worked hard since debut to carry Jewelry and I actually respect her attitude a lot because she's always being teased by more popular girl idols yet she takes it in good stride. Even when I was watching the video, I kept thinking... If someone was accusing me of enjoying others pain or swearing at me.. I wouldn't just sit there and take it. To be honest, I can never imagine myself in Korean society because the culture seems to promote homogeneity and conformity... I've always found the hierarchy quite intense even though my culture has hierarchy it's not as forceful - in the sense that you can only be "friends" with people born in the same year... And we do away with those formalities a lot easier so we would be speaking informally with people within 3-5 years of our own age. Not trying to be critical but just can't imagine myself and my personality in that kind of society. Being a korean celeb or girl idol seems even more tough. You're expected to be perfect... Can't date, can't ruin your image... Quite sad how restrictive it is actually

Guest summerng

WTF. This is fck up. you little btch I have been waiting the whole week.sorry for the cursing but I'm just so mad!!!

sad no new episode for this couple. I was shock when I read they wont air new episode this week. only their segment that will not air. I've been waiting for their new segment for a week and now I have to wait for another week. what to do? so mad just because of this scandal they make it big deal and cut their segment. it obvious. whenn seorim's scandal happen they don't cut it although replace it with interview like segment but at least they are showing seorim but this one really cruel to yewon and henry. hope it will be fix next week and this couple will last long.

Guest summerng

Hey guys the news that their part was going to be cut was on march 26 that was before the scandal. Still that doesn't makes feel better.

Guest lightfeather

Super pissed that today's episode didn't air. Netizens who bashed on her must feel so proud of their actions *rolls eyes*. 
I watched that 'scandalous' footage, and to be honest, I found nothing wrong with the way Yewon was. She probably thought that by now after being on the show together for a while, she was close to Lee Tae Im. And even the banmal was only 'Ani Ani' (No No), I don't understand what's the big fuss about it. 
I know there is a senior-junior system in Korea, but Yewon was only being friendly. It was Lee Tae Im who picked on her first. 
NO MATTER WHAT. I WILL ALWAYS STAND BY YEWON.

Guys relax, their segment didn't get cut because of the so called "scandal". It has happened many times before with other couples as well!! I remember distinctly wooyoung/seyoung's part had been cut in the past because of a baseball match as well!! The couple that they show last is the one that is being logically cut because the other program has to start airing!! So don't blow things out of proportion!

Archived