[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest winaitip

nah she will be fine, this young lady is tough.
I think they will continue to support her on this case but maybe with some caution. It's not a severe case like other scandal and she's not the one who started it.

she might be wrong but not to the point to take it serious, like i said the actress must be in so much stress that she express it when people around.

normally one just keep it inside and express it or talk about it with people who really close.

people think korean take informal speech matter to the extreme like this case but in fact they let it slide sometime depend on how close, what situation and expression of the one who use.

my concern is the last part of the video, if that's Yewon's voice she might be in trouble but it's understandable with such situation she's into.

I saw the video and I think she seemed quite taken aback at the actress' reaction because she was just making convo - like you can see that she was awkwardly smiling to lighten the mood and then when she was getting scolded/cursed at, she kind of froze. Sigh. This is why k-netizens are scary - there is such a pack mentality and everyone is so eager to drag people down. Really hope this doesn't affect WGM. I mean, they let a dating scandal slide... Ah I don't know.

Guest valarmorghulis

I've watched the video..and.. *facepalm* Hierarchy is a huge issue for Koreans. But sometimes being a senior does not always mean you can scold your juniors as you wish (because of your junior sudden informal speech that has no actual bad meaning? Or you thought that she was glaring at you?) The other actress also already has a bad rep before this 'scandal', aaand admitted being stressed over thinking that her careers is sinking. Bad timing, cold weather, both are probably tired, most likely what's causing all these things. I'll say no more on this 'scandal'.. ;;)

Guest fencingirl

Kim Ye Won and Super Junior-M’s Henry have tied the knot.
The March 28 broadcast of MBC’s We Got Married 4 will feature the romantic agreement ceremony between Henry and Ye Won.
Becoming a couple with Ye Won, Henry prepared a surprise event to exchange vows with his on-screen wife. In a flower shop decorated with flowers and cake, Henry gifted Ye Won with a dress he picked himself and when she walked out wearing the dress, he started singing Bruno Mars’ Marry You.
However, the romantic moment didn’t last long. Henry tried to make a necklace appear out of burning paper as a magic trick but ended up dropping the jewelry due to the heat and even got it all tangled, making Ye Won burst out laughing.
Ye Won also expressed her disappointment in seeing Henry playing the piano for Gong Seung Yeon last week.
Claiming that she has heard rumors about Henry being a player, Ye Won warned him to not say sweet things other women. 
Henry also pointed out that Ye Won laughed a lot when she went on a date with Jong Hyun saying, “Who is funnier, me or Jong Hyun?” He then put his guard up about Ye Won, saying, “Don’t contact other guys late at night,” “I will give you a neck slice if you get caught cheating,” and more.
Cr: mwave

:)) :):))

valarmorghulis said: I've watched the video..and.. *facepalm* Hierarchy is a huge issue for Koreans. But sometimes being a senior does not always mean you can scold your juniors as you wish (because of your junior sudden informal speech that has no actual bad meaning? Or you thought that she was glaring at you?) The other actress also already has a bad rep before this 'scandal', aaand admitted being stressed over thinking that her careers is sinking. Bad timing, cold weather, both are probably tired, most likely what's causing all these things. I'll say no more on this 'scandal'.. ;;)

Guest Kpoplover89

Dispite of the problem yewon facing with that old lady! Im glad she's joining wgm.. She can gain more fan and henry will be there to cheer her up cause obviously he know abt those scandal yewon dealing with.. Cant wait for tomorrow! ;)

Guest Yoyayee

OMG. I just watched the video. Most knetizen put blame on Yewon as she being irrespecful towards the actress (talk informally) and called her fake-innocent-idol. But, most international fans support Yewon and believe she was just tried to being friendly/ acting cute (her normal self).
For me, based on the short video, both are in wrong. Yewon being informal for their first met (Korean quite strict about this matter) and the actress can't control her emotion then, cursed openly during filming. I don't know what really happen cuz the video doesn't shows the whole situation thou.
Anyways both of them already make an apologise statement before this. I wonder why that video suddenly 'leaked'. Imo, maybe someone has a grudge and want to put her down. Hopefully this awkward situation doesn't affecting her career especially when she just joined WGM.

I hope with this video, it will come to light what young idols/rising stars had to face or even the young generations. I feel no matter how old or young that person is, he or she deserves to be respected. Being a "senior" does not give you the right to curse. Each of us has our own self respect. Are the juniors expected to keep mum and be helpess if he/she been hurled abuse and god forbids beyond that? If a senior were to show the proper ettiquette, i dont think any of his/her juniors would act disrespectful towards her. My thought

Guest valarmorghulis

@inxomnia I have that hierarchy thing in my country as well, although not to a strict extent, so I do understand in a way why Yewon got badly criticized about it. Now waiting for Henry to console her in his own adorkable ways.. :o)

Guest Yoyayee

@fencingirl lol that article reminds me of Henry's neck slice on Real Man! =)) =)) =)) He is so hilarious with his innocent-charming face 8->

Edit: My soompi's mobile version can't function properly since last week. Gosh!

fencingirl said: Kim Ye Won and Super Junior-M’s Henry have tied the knot.
The March 28 broadcast of MBC’s We Got Married 4 will feature the romantic agreement ceremony between Henry and Ye Won.
Becoming a couple with Ye Won, Henry prepared a surprise event to exchange vows with his on-screen wife. In a flower shop decorated with flowers and cake, Henry gifted Ye Won with a dress he picked himself and when she walked out wearing the dress, he started singing Bruno Mars’ Marry You.
However, the romantic moment didn’t last long. Henry tried to make a necklace appear out of burning paper as a magic trick but ended up dropping the jewelry due to the heat and even got it all tangled, making Ye Won burst out laughing.
Ye Won also expressed her disappointment in seeing Henry playing the piano for Gong Seung Yeon last week.
Claiming that she has heard rumors about Henry being a player, Ye Won warned him to not say sweet things other women. 
Henry also pointed out that Ye Won laughed a lot when she went on a date with Jong Hyun saying, “Who is funnier, me or Jong Hyun?” He then put his guard up about Ye Won, saying, “Don’t contact other guys late at night,” “I will give you a neck slice if you get caught cheating,” and more.
Cr: mwave

Guest fencingirl

@yoyayee henry is hilarious on his own way =))
@inxomnia i also curious about the timing but maybe they know it from the news,internet...etc
The issue between the actress and yewon really gets me......i still dont watch the videoBut from my opinion since the actress is 3 year older than yewon so formal/informal should not be an issue.......the actress is around yewon age also ...not too old

I've watched that episode which it had aired the before-the-incident scene and yewon had told the divers that she can't take part because she doesn't know how to swim. And i think the actress tried to push her into going in the sea. Ahh... i hope this thing would clear up as soon as possible and would not effect her in wgm.

Guest Kpoplover89

Guys!! Im worried right now... Im sad for yewon her video with that women went viral and im scared if she decided to leave wgm :((

Guest appleby_

can't wait to see the next episode. I support this couple because they can bring laughter as well as 'butterfly in stomach feeling' in their relationship.And they have similar personalities : cheerful and friendly.

Now that i've read alot of the netizens point of view(k-netz & international netizens), i felt truly sorry for Lee Tae Im. Her career had ruined. Koreans take it really serious about speaking formal & informal and the tone they're using when talking. And Yewon's company and MBC had also lied about this. Eventhough i'm a fan of Yewon, i am on neutral side in this matter. And LTI should've refrain herself from cursing at Yewon. Hmm, why does this incident had to be blown up when they could solve it personally..

Guest summerng

fencingirl said: @yoyayee henry is hilarious on his own way =))
@inxomnia i also curious about the timing but maybe they know it from the news,internet...etc
The issue between the actress and yewon really gets me......i still dont watch the videoBut from my opinion since the actress is 3 year older than yewon so formal/informal should not be an issue.......the actress is around yewon age also ...not too old

Archived