[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

Guest summerng

Omg the scandal with the actress make me angry it's just informal language people. get over it and it was a long time ago now they gonna talk abt this ×× again. talk about happy things

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kpoplover89

summerng said: Omg the scandal with the actress make me angry it's just informal language people. get over it and it was a long time ago now they gonna talk abt this ×× again. talk about happy things

Guest Kpoplover89

jyback97 said: Now that i've read alot of the netizens point of view(k-netz & international netizens), i felt truly sorry for Lee Tae Im. Her career had ruined. Koreans take it really serious about speaking formal & informal and the tone they're using when talking. And Yewon's company and MBC had also lied about this. Eventhough i'm a fan of Yewon, i am on neutral side in this matter. And LTI should've refrain herself from cursing at Yewon. Hmm, why does this incident had to be blown up when they could solve it personally..

@Kpoplover89 oh really? Thank goodness!! I feel a little relief. I thought that mbc would even decide to cut yewon's part in wgm next episode. Haha.. stupid me. Overly dramatic :D Haa.. now that this is over, hope that they wouldn't do anything silly now to add fuel to the fire.. [-O<

Let's pray for the best. Haters gonna hate. Nobody is a saint. Its sad when ppl dont bother to get the whole story. Well, who are we to judge anyway. I feel that some k-netz are void of feeling and so quick to make judgement (sorry i may be wrong). Made me wonder the ppl behind those comp. Is their life so fullnof negativity? Today is Saturday, Let us do our best to remain cheerful.

Guest CodeNameWarrior

halo, first time here, i open account for show support to yewon,

well this incident really make everything complicated, i think it's not right if we just find who must to blame
but, what can we do? in korea informal & formal is a big deal, one wrong word can make misunderstanding
if we see from the side of yewon that's really wrong but, if we look from Henry point of view that's not a big deal( as we know henry is free-spirit one :)
what must we find here is why that video can be leaked?
what's the reason LTI overreacted and curse? (if that because of yewon answer to her that's really absurd)
and why yewon speak like that? i mean informally to LTI although that just "(no,no)"
i think if yewon just say that much nah, LTI can just explain to yewon and say to not use informal word to her
from the second conversation when LTI ask he why she use informal word to he, we can see yewon know that she wrong and change it to formal words
well after that maybe(i don't know to if it's right or no) because yewon say "Unni you don't like me, right?", LTI become furious.

that's what my opinion so i don't blame yewon or LTI, because from what i see this matter not really a big problem.

just example from one who i respect Yoo JaeSuk-nim, he always make it to joke if his junior speak informaly to him, and always remind his junior what must they do, and want to get close to his junior. :)

that's it
for international member: nice to meet you all
for indonesia member : salam kenal

and sorry for bad english T-T
:)

Guest Yoyayee

The comments on her IG's and tweets about her on Twitter are so hurtful. I hope Yewon didn't read all these. Out of sudden, there're so many haters appear as judges and some of them never knew her before but hates! They're like "I know she is a b**tch and I want her drop out from WGM". Woah! I was never knows that this issue can be this huge! I don't know anymore. And for today WGM, hopefully PD didn't cut their part. :-SS
Anyways, welcome to all new shippers! Believes what you want to believes and keep supporting our ship :-h

Yewon has very little fan... That is why she has to work extra hard to be where she is. I just wish this gal will remain gutsy and perservere and that she has good friends around her to give her support..

Guest Kpoplover89

Guys lets send alot of support to yewon ig/twitter alot of korean people are bashing her and they just wont stop.. I even had an argument with some haters yesterday on her ig and i'll try my best to encourage her... We are all a human being and yet some people are trying to be smart and perfect forget that everyone make mistake even themself! Lets support henwon couple.. Fighting!!

There's one fail-proof way to restore anyone's reputation. Seriously, someone could be a serial killer and this would still work. Are you ready for it? ... All the world loves a lover. Because what is more faith-restoring than someone being redeemed by love? Even the fabricated kind in a variety show... indeed, in Korea, maybe especially so. Weeks from now, after some cavity-inducing episodes with Henry, all these little people making all this stink will be fawning over both of them, and claim that they never thought of Yewon as anything but sweet and fun, and maybe just a little sassy. The science of gossip, folks. :)
And finally, crewmates, here's all that really matters on the S.S. HeWon: Henry would be the first person to support Yewon in this ridiculous farce.
The defense rests.
0%20NOTHING%20FURTHER%20-%20Liar%20Liar.

This thread honestly gives me warm feeling. I am so glad to know that there are good people who looks beyond superficiality. So proud to be in this thread though i do not know each of you personally but i do feel good to read positive views. Lets keep it this way forever..

jyback97 said: I've watched that episode which it had aired the before-the-incident scene and yewon had told the divers that she can't take part because she doesn't know how to swim. And i think the actress tried to push her into going in the sea. Ahh... i hope this thing would clear up as soon as possible and would not effect her in wgm.

Archived