[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

Guest CodeNameWarrior

@valarmorghulis terimakasih  :D
@hanjaeni haiii :-h

meh, henry and yewon segment got delayed.
now have to wait 1 week again :((

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happyendingsxx_stv

It's actually kind of crazy how some of you think Yewon did nothing wrong when it's obvious both Tae Im and Yewon were at fault.
The whole reason why netizens are reacting so badly to it all is because Yewon, Star Empire and MBC all completely lied to cover Yewon and destroyed Tae Im's career in the process.
They all said Yewon didn't speak informally, when she obviously did in the video, and that she also handed Tae Im a towel after getting out, which she obviously didn't.
Yewon said "I am grateful that she was brave enough to apologise to me first in this difficult situation" instead of admitting her role in the whole argument. She let Tae Im get dragged by the media and the public which resulted in Tae Im having to drop out of her projects from all the backlash. Tae Im's 10 years of hard work got destroyed and it's all been made worse because Yewon played the victim and everyone helped her AND Yewon got new projects instead like this WGM stint. 
So basically Tae Im lost everything while Yewon gained more work, when BOTH of them should have faced backlash. The only way that her and Henry can have a happy marriage is if she apologises because otherwise netizens will keep coming after her and other people in the industry will definitely look down on Yewon after everything that's happened.

Guest zehsillymillie

1shye said: zehsillymillie said: Hey, guys! I'm a neighbor shipper (from SolimLand)  :-h
Like you, I was pissed when I realized that they cut Henry and Yewon's segment! I was looking forward to that kiss and 'You have a beautiful neckline' line from Henry 
:-<
I hope that the bashing K-Netizens would just calm down. They're ridiculous!  As if removing Yewon from WGM would fix her issue with Lee Tae Im!  ~X(

Guest winaitip

Yes Yewon also at fault, but to say that Yewon MBC or StarEmpire ruin the actress life is exaggerated.

the one who really ruin her life is the actress herself. it's like a "nut rage" case where there are better way to solve the problem rather than go extreme.
if she just keep calm and correct Yewon , she would just get away with it just fine and make Yewon in more bad position.

And i you watch the video you will see staff said to Yewon that she's done nothing wrong. It not just to make her feel better but also point out the situation that even if Yewon was wrong the actress shouldn't act that way. Otherwise They would keep their mouth shut or take the actress side, consider the actress reputation in industry.

the dispute between junior and senior happen everywhere. But how many go on rage in front of camera or in shooting scene just like that. not so many, usually they just ovelook it or talk about it with close people.

There're many cases where junior act rude to senior or junior have a hard time with some senior before, as we occasionally heard about some celebs talk about their encounter with such situation in the past.

Those are all people who manage it well,  they get away with it just fine not cost them a career.

winaitip said: Yes Yewon also at fault, but to say that Yewon MBC or StarEmpire ruin the actress life is exaggerated.

the one who really ruin her life is the actress herself. it's like a "nut rage" case where there are better way to solve the problem rather than go extreme.
if she just keep calm and correct Yewon , she would just get away with it just fine and make Yewon in more bad position.

And i you watch the video you will see staff said to Yewon that she's done nothing wrong. It not just to make her feel better but also point out the situation that even if Yewon was wrong the actress shouldn't act that way. Otherwise They would keep their mouth shut or take the actress side, consider the actress reputation in industry.

the dispute between junior and senior happen everywhere. But how many go on rage in front of camera or in shooting scene just like that. not so many, usually they just ovelook it or talk about it with close people.

There're many cases where junior act rude to senior or junior have a hard time with some senior before, as we occasionally heard about some celebs talk about their encounter with such situation in the past.

Those are all people who manage it well,  they get away with it just fine not cost them a career.

If they shortened the program, it should have been JongYeon's part being cut because their part usually airs last and Henry/Yewon 2nd. They're still doing damage control. Anyway, the ratings were 3.9%, that's down nearly a full percent. I don't know if that will affect decisions or not.

Guest summerng

evilone said: If they shortened the program, it should have been JongYeon's part being cut because their part usually airs last and Henry/Yewon 2nd. They're still doing damage control. Anyway, the ratings were 3.9%, that's down nearly a full percent. I don't know if that will affect decisions or not.

Hi guys... This is Inna from SoLim couple forum... cici01.gif
My two Honeybees Sisters are PM-ing me to share their POV about Yewon scandal and I believe their instincts. I just want to say that we'd like to see Yewon stays in WGM. She will make another cute couple with Henry. 
HeWon couple hwaiting! cici20.gif

innasalvatore said: Hi guys... This is Inna from SoLim couple forum... cici01.gif
My two Honeybees Sisters are PM-ing me to share their POV about Yewon scandal and I believe their instincts. I just want to say that we'd like to see Yewon stays in WGM. She will make another cute couple with Henry. 
HeWon couple hwaiting! cici20.gif

Hello everyone, I came here to share this article about the reason why hewon couple's part didn't air yesterday because some of you think it's because of Yewon's scandal: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/28/we-got-married-yewon-and-henrys-segment-did-not-air/

As you can see it was announced that their part won't air before the scandal on the mbc "we got married" page.

Hey all! I watched the HeWon segment and found them similar to my bias ship!... They are a fun couple to watch!....Henry -the ultimate entertainer and Yewon-his perfect match!...Looking forward to watch Mildang couple episodes!
HeWon Fighting!!! Let us keep on supporting them!bloggif_5517b588c66d4_zpsonsomike.gif

Guest happyendingsxx_stv

LavelyShai said: Welcome to the thread @happyendingsxx_stvLet me just say that no one here has said Yewon is not at fault for what happened, just because we come to someone's defense doesn't mean we're not thinking logically & with an unbiased opinion. Our defensiveness comes from the amount of hate she is receiving for how the situation was handled. That part was not her fault, it was her agency's (and MBC) since they are her spokespeople & representatives. They were well aware of what had happened yet chose to lie and cover up. Granted, they are her agency so it can be understandable, but they are not some small agency with no kind of power so them assuming there would be no potential leakage of the real story was dumb of them. We are not aware of what went down right before or after that clip, for all we know they both hugged it out & apologized. Things like this always happen, but it's never publicized until years down the road where it can't hurt the parties involved. In my opinion, both misinterpreted the other adding to their less than thrilling day. Neither is faultless and both played a major role in the exchange. As a Yewon fan, I can honestly say that, but it is not bad of me to want her to be okay. If you're willing to support our couple, you are more than welcome to join us. 

Archived