[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summerng

LavelyShai said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Henry Tries to Kiss Yewon on “We Got Married”

On MBC‘s “We Got Married” Henry tries to kiss his wife, Yewon.

For the upcoming episode of “We Got Married,” airing on March 28, Henry is secretly preparing a romantic engagement party for Yewon.

Henry wants to officially propose after becoming couples with Yewon in previous episodes, so he is planning a surprise event for her.

In the preview stills released by MBC, Henry is inside a flower shop decorated with flowers and cake as he gives her the dress that he has picked out himself, then breaks out singing Bruno Mar‘s “Marry You” as soon as Yewon comes out wearing the dress.

But the romantic atmosphere only last for a second as Henry attempts the magic trick where a necklace is supposed to appear when paper is lit on fire. Henry couldn’t handle the heat and drops the necklace, letting it tangle up, all of which makes Yewon burst out laughing.

Before the cake-cutting, the highlight of the engagement party, Henry tells Yewon to close her eyes and make a wish.

When Yewon is in the midst of doing so, Henry’s expression changes and he leans in for a kiss.

soompi

summerng said: I like it but I don't like air freshener couple cuz it is like they smell or something haha just my opinion.

Guest summerng

We need ppl to translate news abt them. any1 know korean? Translate This plz fencingirl said: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=married&no=1020868&page=1

Cr.dc gall

The link for official picture wgm henwon ep3.....I dont know how to post the pic........mianhe ^:)^

Hi,, everyone,,, Google translate= Henry is trying to surprise kiss Yuyuan ?! Henry ♥ romantic scene disclosure of the covenant formula Yuyuan Garden! MBC [We Got Married - Season 4] Henry was prepared to impress the Yuyuan Yuyuan secretly romantic covenant formula. Henry Yu Garden and the couple has been properly prepared the way to the Yuyuan secret covenant surprise proposal. Henry Flower Shop in richly decorated with flowers and cake to give an even dress as a gift directly to the Yu Garden, Yuyuan wearing a dress or as soon played a surprise event called the 'Marry you' for Bruno Mars. But also romantic moment, the fire burned paper has attempted to appear magic necklace Henry Kane was not in the fire, laughter to Yuyuan won teurigo drop the necklace tangled even make a lanyard. The highlight of the cake-cutting ceremony of the covenant formula ago, Henry proposed to close your eyes and make a wish to the Yuyuan Garden Villas. When Yu Garden is wishing Close your eyes, Henry suddenly I look strangely gripping turned his face close to the lip of the Yuyuan Garden ... might have been really successful in a kiss?! Coming Sat the 28th [We Got Married Season 4 will be broadcast from. ♥ Henry Yu Garden, jealousy couple looks just like a storm! "My men and my girl to crack down 'Battle! MBC [We Got Married - Season 4 - Start the virtual marriage of Henry ♥ Yuyuan couple pyeolchimyeo the storm jealousy towards each other already embarked on 'to crack partner. Yuyuan Garden for motnae seounhan could not conceal his appearance in a broadcast report last week that Henry gave the ball hit the piano for Lee Seung Yeon. And Henry is saying I have heard rumors that playboy (?) In the future, warned me not to talk to another girl friendly. In Henry also pointed out that lots of laughing when it turned Yuyuan Jonghyun dating "Who's more of Jonghyun me laugh," starting with "Do not call late at night with another man," "cheats earns neck sliced" so jealous and Yuyuan properly storm had the appearance of a crackdown. Meanwhile, Henry I seek your advice for a happy marriage, and Yu Yuan ... coming to the Embassy Sat the 28th [We Got Married Season 4 will be broadcast from.

Guest winaitip

regard of the video, it's true that  Yewon use informal speech. But to my experience, it shouldn't cause such a rage, It show that Lee Tae Im are in such a stage that she can rage to anything.
Normally people would just let it pass by other  try to correct the person who speak.

that's why staff said Yewon do nothing wrong.

Guest valarmorghulis

Is the scandal being brought back again by knetz? As far as I know, both of them have released official apology statement.

I think she used the informal form of "no" because she was taken aback when the actress asked her if she wanted to go in. To be honest, I don't think the actress deserved all that hate anyway because everyone can have a bad day, but k-nets can be quite unforgiving. here's a link to an article with lots of comments http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002586241 I can't really read much korean but the first comment says something about Yewon being in the wrong first and that she was thick-skinned. Not 100% sure but the second comment says something about Yewon being disappointing.

Archived