[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@choccy... I think he can't sleep at all watching her..."so near and yet so far" ...like he said.. "I wish I could turn off the camera" he is soooo ready to have her in his arms...lol!

makes me wonder if they'll show when these two or SY will start preparing food for him... I hope he'll come up with new vocabulary to praise her

Guest shipperlove

the i can see here that the most popular nickname fandom is brownies....i think its perfect...please use brownies i am already in love of it
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6ptGLZxVrN5Ylx7pq3fK
do you want some?
:D

Guest hihi_hehe

oh i will go for Brownie lol since they have brown eyes and.. Brownie is yummy!
regarding "real or not~ love or not"
I have been a viewer of WGM, starting with Andy-Solbi to Yongseo and the most recent couple, Jjongah to this couple.  What I want to say is this "Enjoy the show while it lasts" because you never know when it hits shiet storms of scandals and some rumors. 
This is my opinion, but I think JH does like her as a young sister or as a pretty gal.  I mean, do all guys like pretty girls lol so he may find her cute, amusing, interesting, and that is about it.  It's far fetching when we say he is falling in love lol

mjang said:

@choccy... I think he can't sleep at all watching her..."so near and yet so far" ...like he said.. "I wish I could turn off the camera" he is soooo ready to have her in his arms...lol!

makes me wonder if they'll show when these two or SY will start preparing food for him... I hope he'll come up with new vocabulary to praise her

Guest goguma07

Hey Jongyeon shippers! I've joined your ship! Lol

I'm a long time Yongseo shipper and, even though I love WGM, I'd yet to find another couple on that show that I actually felt were being completely genuine with each other... until now! As a boice, I can tell you that in my experience (stalking the net for Cnblue videos) Jonghyun is being genuine. He's a very straight forward, blunt kind of person. I can't see him making a fool out of himself for a tv show unless he really did have feelings for the girl...and I can tell that he does. The way he looks at her...ahhh!

Now Seungyeon, she's a little more mysterious. With Jonghyun, what you see is what you get, but with her I can feel a hesitancy. It makes sense. She's new in the entertainment world and joined a reality show, probably just to boost her popularity, and now she finds that she actually feels something for her partner. I can actually see the moments when she's freaking out. I really think she had just as instant an attraction and connection to him as he did to her. Jonghyun just has years of entertainment world experience and fame to bolster his confidence and willingness to pursue something real, whereas she has none of that and a real relationship could actually be a problem for her that she didn't foresee...

or maybe I'm reading too much into this...but that's shipping for you!

I'll leave you with this star sign analysis. Taurus man and Pisces woman is a great match and it sounds scarily accurate to their personalities:

The combination of Taurus and Pisces is one of the most fertile and creative association. Although both of them have their differences in the way of expressing their love, they both are strong and dependable in relationship. They both complement each other and share a very strong bond of mutual respect and understanding.

A Taurus man is quiet, modest and honest individual who exerts his willpower with a domineering force that can even bend steel. He is a realist and not an optimist, yet his views are colored with hints of jauntiness here and there. Working hard and reaching his personal goals are of the highest importance to a Taurus man, but he works at his own pace and in his own way, and does not take kindly to others questioning his methods. In a relationship, he is a very protective, highly possessive and extremely caring companion with soft romance to be displayed time to time.

Beautifully feminine, sophisticatedly romantic, sweet and lovingly peaceful, the Pisces woman is the type of lady that inspires love at first sight. She can be naive and unrealistic about the world and other people, but it is simply because she is innocent and assumes the best of her surroundings. She tries to stay away from situations that could bring drama into her life, but being indecisive in nature brings some unwanted situations in her life. Well-versed in the realm of romance, she has most delicate and romantic gestures when in a relationship with a lot of respect and words for her man.

A Pisces woman can fall in love with a Taurus man at the first sight itself as he is actually one strong person who can take good care of her and her delicate nature. Both of them provide each other with the degree of comfort that they have always longed for. When the world becomes too unpredictable and overwhelming for him or falls short of her fantasies, the two can retreat to each other, where reality is a much more ideal place. Both of them are usually quite content embracing their traditional gender roles. The Pisces woman, who is soft-spoken and may have a timid nature, is more than happy to let him call the shots as she strongly regards and esteems her Taurus male. Having a tidy and organized home is essential to him, which is where he is the happiest but sometimes he can grow frustrated with the lack of personal motivation of the Pisces female and lack of desired cleanliness.

The Taurus man makes a perfect match for the Pisces woman, who always wants a reliable man and a stable relationship. He prefers to be the one in charge, and requires the respect and admiration that goes along with this and she has no problem in that. In fact this makes him adore her even more and take a lot better care of her. He always devotes himself to the love of his life and make sure to keep her comfortable and secure in all possible ways. Both tend to prefer staying at home to going out, which is a plus as they enjoy a lot in each other’s presence. But sometimes she may find him over involved in his work, neglecting her feelings and even a bit rude. However, when it comes down to it, these two provide each other with enough of their unfulfilled needs to brush aside their minor incompatibilities.

As the Pisces woman with serene charisma, soothing aura and an exquisitely tender touch, blankets her Taurus man with warm affection and supreme admiration, their love deepens and he forgets all his stubbornness and hard ways to become a noble knight with a heart of gold. He makes his lovely maiden understand the world but still keeps her at the bay, warmly below his arms to be taken care and besides his heart, to be loved dearly forever. Their winters are warmer with soft music of stars and snowflakes and their summers are all shiny and rosy with most beautiful butterflies of love and freshness of morning dew!

http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/taurus-man-pisces-woman/

Doesn't that sound really accurate!?

Guest choccy

mjang said:

Guest shipperlove

goguma07 said:

Hey Jongyeon shippers! I've joined your ship! Lol

I'm a long time Yongseo shipper and, even though I love WGM, I'd yet to find another couple on that show that I actually felt were being completely genuine with each other... until now! As a boice, I can tell you that in my experience (stalking the net for Cnblue videos) Jonghyun is being genuine. He's a very straight forward, blunt kind of person. I can't see him making a fool out of himself for a tv show unless he really did have feelings for the girl...and I can tell that he does. The way he looks at her...ahhh!

Now Seungyeon, she's a little more mysterious. With Jonghyun, what you see is what you get, but with her I can feel a hesitancy. It makes sense. She's new in the entertainment world and joined a reality show, probably just to boost her popularity, and now she finds that she actually feels something for her partner. I can actually see the moments when she's freaking out. I really think she had just as instant an attraction and connection to him as he did to her. Jonghyun just has years of entertainment world experience and fame to bolster his confidence and willingness to pursue something real, whereas she has none of that and a real relationship could actually be a problem for her that she didn't foresee...

or maybe I'm reading too much into this...but that's shipping for you!

I'll leave you with this star sign analysis. Taurus man and Pisces woman is a great match and it sounds scarily accurate to their personalities:

The combination of Taurus and Pisces is one of the most fertile and creative association. Although both of them have their differences in the way of expressing their love, they both are strong and dependable in relationship. They both complement each other and share a very strong bond of mutual respect and understanding.

A Taurus man is quiet, modest and honest individual who exerts his willpower with a domineering force that can even bend steel. He is a realist and not an optimist, yet his views are colored with hints of jauntiness here and there. Working hard and reaching his personal goals are of the highest importance to a Taurus man, but he works at his own pace and in his own way, and does not take kindly to others questioning his methods. In a relationship, he is a very protective, highly possessive and extremely caring companion with soft romance to be displayed time to time.

Beautifully feminine, sophisticatedly romantic, sweet and lovingly peaceful, the Pisces woman is the type of lady that inspires love at first sight. She can be naive and unrealistic about the world and other people, but it is simply because she is innocent and assumes the best of her surroundings. She tries to stay away from situations that could bring drama into her life, but being indecisive in nature brings some unwanted situations in her life. Well-versed in the realm of romance, she has most delicate and romantic gestures when in a relationship with a lot of respect and words for her man.

A Pisces woman can fall in love with a Taurus man at the first sight itself as he is actually one strong person who can take good care of her and her delicate nature. Both of them provide each other with the degree of comfort that they have always longed for. When the world becomes too unpredictable and overwhelming for him or falls short of her fantasies, the two can retreat to each other, where reality is a much more ideal place. Both of them are usually quite content embracing their traditional gender roles. The Pisces woman, who is soft-spoken and may have a timid nature, is more than happy to let him call the shots as she strongly regards and esteems her Taurus male. Having a tidy and organized home is essential to him, which is where he is the happiest but sometimes he can grow frustrated with the lack of personal motivation of the Pisces female and lack of desired cleanliness.

The Taurus man makes a perfect match for the Pisces woman, who always wants a reliable man and a stable relationship. He prefers to be the one in charge, and requires the respect and admiration that goes along with this and she has no problem in that. In fact this makes him adore her even more and take a lot better care of her. He always devotes himself to the love of his life and make sure to keep her comfortable and secure in all possible ways. Both tend to prefer staying at home to going out, which is a plus as they enjoy a lot in each other’s presence. But sometimes she may find him over involved in his work, neglecting her feelings and even a bit rude. However, when it comes down to it, these two provide each other with enough of their unfulfilled needs to brush aside their minor incompatibilities.

As the Pisces woman with serene charisma, soothing aura and an exquisitely tender touch, blankets her Taurus man with warm affection and supreme admiration, their love deepens and he forgets all his stubbornness and hard ways to become a noble knight with a heart of gold. He makes his lovely maiden understand the world but still keeps her at the bay, warmly below his arms to be taken care and besides his heart, to be loved dearly forever. Their winters are warmer with soft music of stars and snowflakes and their summers are all shiny and rosy with most beautiful butterflies of love and freshness of morning dew!

http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/taurus-man-pisces-woman/

Doesn't that sound really accurate!?

Guest shipperlove

have you noticed that in the caption wgm crew continues to call Sy "bear fatal wife" aahhahahaah
=))
anyway in KSO have add vimeo server...much better is fully translate with caption and preview too

anyway watching the ep with fully subs (thanks to vimeo and kso) when sy makes a massage to jh he says some cheesy lines and then he says "what i can do? is cause i like you so much..."
but in other translate is not "i like you so much" but "i am too happy" O.o so i wondered what is the right translation

I've FINALLY figured it out!!!! It's been bugging me since day one of watching Jonghyun on WGM (I never knew him before by the way...never even saw a drama he was in and don't really know CNblue). 
His personality and actions are EXTREMELY familiar and I knew I had never encountered him before...why was he familiar? 
The drama "HEALER"!!!!  The character that is played by Ji Chang Wook has the same characteristics and mannerisms as Jonghyun...manly man, a little chilly to people, but also once he is in "love" or intense like...it's all he thinks about...just watch the drama! I'm not sayin' Chang Wook is like him, but their manner of his character is really close. Blunt, but good...but a one tracked mind ;)
This is just kiss scenes, but you can see a little of the demeanor in some of the voiced in clips throughout the video. So funny! 

@shipperlove I also was wondering if that was an accurate translation! Anyone care to help :D 

Guest shipperlove

@happy2behere
because the translate has a substantial difference in meaning, a thing is "i am too happy" and a thing is "i like you so much....."
so if someone can help us with right translation thank you so much
^:)^

Guest shipperlove

i just finished to watch the SY's drama,omo she is on screen much time respect to before...i am so so so so happy....but she is so beautiful on screen,i think in person is much more beautiful...
my delulu mind,jh is sick (poor baby please get well soon) he said he usually don't watch tv but now he have to rest because of is state...who knows if for spending a time he watched her wife in her drama
8->

Guest Hickk

shipperlove said: have you noticed that in the caption wgm crew continues to call Sy "bear fatal wife" aahhahahaah
=))

anyway in KSO have add vimeo server...much better is fully translate with caption and preview too

anyway watching the ep with fully subs (thanks to vimeo and kso) when sy makes a massage to jh he says some cheesy lines and then he says "what i can do? is cause i like you so much..."
but in other translate is not "i like you so much" but "i am too happy" O.o so i wondered what is the right translation

@happy2bhere *high five* chingu!! now you know why there are men out there who really love so deeply...

truthfully, I like to see the flaws in their meetings ...admitting to the things they're not familiar especially SY who doesn't travel much... and revealing her personal habit that might be shocking to her partner...

Guest shipperlove

now we know who is the guy that looked at her in premier vip yesterday,he seems to play with her in hittg
17197_1399599430359474_48318853023215129

Archived