[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest banana_milk082791

kshani_stv said: banana_milk082791 said: Those picture above tho........GANDANG DI NAKAKASAWANG TINGNAN! 

Haha! Sorry i just have to express myself using my country's language! 
SeungYeon is so pretttyyy!! I just can't!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stoicbot

I like the fandom name brownies :)
hehe not so sure if it's posted but Mr Jonghyun is online on his instagram teehee :D
9Pc05QG.jpg

to more SNS updates & stalking xD

Guest iamkryptonite17

Wahaha mianhe.. I can't edit my post. Im using my mobile. But yeah it seems like nampyeon liked wifey's post.

the fans went crazy when they saw JH liking SY's picture.... that sure cure his sickness fast...they do need to take care of each other, in their line of work, it's no joke when you don't get proper rest and eating things at random

For fandom I vote for BROWNIES ... cheesy but cute... simple but sweet... and once you had the first bite of brownie, you can't never stop... (Also, it contained the letter 'B' ...boice, burning soul, blue. brownie)

mjang said:

the fans went crazy when they saw JH liking SY's picture.... that sure cure his sickness fast...they do need to take care of each other, in their line of work, it's no joke when you don't get proper rest and eating things at random

For fandom I vote for BROWNIES ... cheesy but cute... simple but sweet... and once you had the first bite of brownie, you can't never stop... (Also, it contained the letter 'B' ...boice, burning soul, blue. brownie)

Yeah yeah Brownies is really good as fandom name and then not too long its perfect so sweet like them and then how someone said here its relate both...

woah :-O jonghyun liked her pic?

i wonder why...this is the first time he click on heart in a sy's pic....yeah that pic is nice and she is beautiful, but there are others pic more beautiful like the one with her clear eyes visible....

hmmmm.....

p.s.

sorry for my english...but its 3:00 a.m. now and i couldn't sleep so i am here but i my eyes are seeing double @-)

Guest dewirama

hi all~~ about the couple name & shipper name, i think mbc itself asked about couple name in the of the show when they officially being a couple. But did mbc has announced the official couple name? About shipper/fandom name, i prefer brownies. I can't explain the reason myself but i'm sure enough that it contain a lot of meaning for uri couple as we know it so well.. That's my 2 cents about this fandom name.. Thx

@twinkystar :)) the chronic wife-holic  symptoms..

1. constantly saying cute & pretty

2. constantly looking at your wife... can't stay away from looking at your wife's eyes

3. changing your attitude 180 degrees or even 360 degrees

4. wouldn't care about cameras or other surroundings when your wife is around

5. constantly hearing songs in your head while looking at her

6. constantly praising your wife... even her breathing and her presence are considered beautiful

@mjang i haven't watch many couple on we got married just ngm and gjy....so for who is expert in wgm vision....there have been virtual husband like him?

I understad that is better watch to wgm as you are watching a drama but with no scripted lines but with ad-libs...but many times jh makes me hard all this because i struggle to figure out what is real and what not...

He is not an actor or a playboy cheesy man i trust in him...

Guest Hickk

micolbunney said: @mjang i haven't watch many couple on we got married just ngm and gjy....so for who is expert in wgm vision....there have been virtual husband like him?
I understad that is better watch to wgm as you are watching a drama but with no scripted lines but with ad-libs...but many times jh makes me hard all this because i struggle to figure out what is real and what not...

@micolbunney it's quite hard to say which type of good husbands were there in WGM since sometimes you feel that they didn't get the right partners. Your preference as a viewer is also different. Personally, I don't like the husbands to be childish or immature and I don't like the wives who whine so much and always want to win in any situation. To me marriage (real or virtual) is all about compromising... it would be nice to see two people fill in the gaps (if the partner is lacking in one area, then the other person would fill in for her/his partner) ... and be considerate to the other's feelings

There are a few couples that I like because they showed me this kind of love... BECouple would be the first couple I like equally since both have shown that they are totally ready to make this marriage work. Not to mention they're falling hard for each other and above all, they have that maturity (despite SY being young) that I'm looking for 

Question..

do you guys know what happened to the WGM village? they sold the houses?

I like Brownies too.. because it's sweet just like JongYeon.. (but Brown Eyed Couple reminds me of Brown Eyed Girls lol but it's okay  ;)  )

Seungyeon looks so pretty in the Revivre movie premiere. I think the shoes she's wearing is similar to the one she wears during her campus date with hubby. From an unknown girl and now she appears in magazine photo shoot, movie premiere,, and her screen time in drama increased too.. Girl is getting more and more attention, way to go!! \m/

And cnbluegt likes 0seungyeon pic? heheheee what a bold nampyeon.. burning love just like his name  ;;)

Guest choccy

micolbunney said: @mjang i haven't watch many couple on we got married just ngm and gjy....so for who is expert in wgm vision....there have been virtual husband like him?

Archived