[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@Hickk if I'm not mistaken JH and YH made a lot through their songwriting right? and they also acted in dramas...not to mention their world tour that roll in the big bucks... Good that they invest their hard earned money to something useful, buy property, set up business,

btw guys... @choccy, @shipperlove @meminthehouse aren't brownies very addictive, can't help it but bake a new batch :D

@shipperlove Seung-yeon has a lot of screen time again tonight... though it's more of confrontation with her sister..I can't watch properly because it lags so much. The writer is developing her character more as the drama progresses...which is great!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stranger1000

His sister is expecting...and I know JongHyun loves kids. It looks like he would love for her to visit Busan ;)) can we expect an episode of them taking care of the baby together? too much?? ;)) Just trying my luck :)) it is like a wishing well in Jjongah thread 1 and 2 :)) btw can I reccomend that JjongAh couple is awesome, you guys should try watching it while waiting...they have that degeun degeun pang pang stare when they look at each other :x this couple has a different stare but gives off the same feeling :)

Guest Hickk

meminthehouse said: @mjang haha high five to you :D yup healer fan here, that white shirt just reminds me of white bed sheet   :\">

@Hickk thank you. you have such good eyes. I can't see much in that dark room.

@choccy just want to add some of my understanding though I'm not sure if it's related or not, but I know there's korean thing that categorizes women into "bear" and "fox" type (derived from korean mythology). "Bear" type is pretty/cute, innocent, kindhearted and some other positive points. While 'fox" type is the beautiful, sexy, seductive and perhaps some negative points like selfish, manipulative etc. So in korean dramas, there is typically "bear" type who become the heroine and "fox" type that is the baddass second female lead. As for Seungyeon being called Bear Fatale, probaby because she's more like the "bear" type but can pull off the femme fatale persona to her hubby Jonghyun.

(I must don't have anything to do. I am here from morning till night lol)

Guest lightfeather

jongyura said: I like the fandom name brownies :)
hehe not so sure if it's posted but Mr Jonghyun is online on his instagram teehee :D
to more SNS updates & stalking xD

Guest choccy

I look for the lyrics of the song that Jonghyun sing to SeungYeon at Yoyogi Park -- Be be your love by Rachael Yamagata. I feel he always choose the song that has great lyrics. He sang this part to SY:
If I could take you away
Pretend I was queen
What would you say
Would you think I'm unreal
'Cause everybody's got their way I should feel

Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love, for real
Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love for real
Want to be your everything

I think it has such a lovely lyrics. I hope Seungyeon look up for the lyrics of this song, I'm sure her heart will melt  :x

I watched the latest episode of "Heard It Through the Grapevine" and Gong Seung Yeon now has a story line in this drama!  She was in many of the scenes in this episode and she performs well and is very pretty.  Her hard work is being noticed.  

This drama is often winning its time slot against some good competition, so she is getting noticed because of this. 

Indeed, her star is rising and her time on WGM couldn't happen at a better time for her career! 

But I hope she doesn't get too well noticed right away and gets picked up by another project right away for our couple's sake - she needs to have time on her schedule to film WGM with our JH!   The female lead in HITTG has already been chosen for another movie.   

Guest shipperlove

i was thinking about a thing....JH gave her gifts (cosmetics) maybe because he knows that she could bring cosmetics with her because of the laws on the fly, I do not know in asia, but in my country it is forbidden to bring in air all kinds of cosmetics including toothpaste, maybe he thought that being a woman she would have liked to have them with her but could not take them in fact she said she had not brought anything with her like that (cosmetic)....
just a guess....
:-?

Guest Hickk

shipperlove said: i was thinking about a thing....JH gave her gifts (cosmetics) maybe because he knows that she could bring cosmetics with her because of the laws on the fly, I do not know in asia, but in my country it is forbidden to bring in air all kinds of cosmetics including toothpaste, maybe he thought that being a woman she would have liked to have them with her but could not take them in fact she said she had not brought anything with her like that (cosmetic)....
just a guess....
:-?

Aishhh is so hard wait for saturday (:|

i really like see them in their japan trip, because they spent much more time together. ...but i can't wait to see them in others situation...as wedding ceremony, photoshot meeting with family and friends, cooking together and i am so curious to see their new home...who knows if Jh will say some cheesy comment about. ...

@goguma07 said:

Now Seungyeon, she's a little more mysterious. With Jonghyun, what you see is what you get, but with her I can feel a hesitancy. It makes sense. She's new in the entertainment world and joined a reality show, probably just to boost her popularity, and now she finds that she actually feels something for her partner. I can actually see the moments when she's freaking out. I really think she had just as instant an attraction and connection to him as he did to her. Jonghyun just has years of entertainment world experience and fame to bolster his confidence and willingness to pursue something real, whereas she has none of that and a real relationship could actually be a problem for her that she didn't foresee...

or maybe I'm reading too much into this...but that's shipping for you!

Instead of Brown Eyed Couple or JongYeon couple , I noticed that this couple got a lot of nickname =)) Because of their weird way to take a selca in latest episode , Some fans called them Weird Couple , And Rock n Roll couple . Hahah thats because Jonghyun always doit his rock hand sign everytime he take a photo and now , His virus , stuck with Seungyeon :D 

I think it's not her star is rising and WGM just happens at the right time. It thanks to WGM and Jong Hyun brings her to stardom. Her air time increased because she's getting famous now.

Of course it's for sure most of the celebrities take part in WGM because they want to boost up their popularity especially when they're still rookies. The harsh reality Is sometimes they only have one chance to prove themselves, for some people they even don't have this chance. I hope that she will take this opportunity well and treasure our sincere Jong Hyun. Please be good to him, become a famous couple and get married for real.

Guest banana_milk082791

That's true! WGM boosts idols and actors/actresses popularity. E.G. CNBLUE YongHwa, F(x) Victoria, and now SeungYeon... 

gong-seung-yeon-lee-jong-hyun1.jpg

On April 11′s episode of “We Got Married,” Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon will be continuing their romantic adventure in Japan by heading to the local hot springs.

However, for the newlywed couple, getting in the hot springs together is more than a little bit awkward.

In the episode preview, although Gong Seung Yeon appears to be wearing a bathrobe, Lee Jong Hyun is shirtless and the two are very nervous and shy with each other.

Gong Seung Yeon confesses, “I have no idea where I should look,” to which Lee Jong Hyun replies, “I’ve just been looking up at the sky.”

Watch to see if the two of them can find a way to get over their shyness on “We Got Married” this Saturday, April 11.

*http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/07/lee-jong-hyun-and-gong-seung-yeon-get-shy-in-the-hot-springs-on-we-got-married/

Im sorry i just watched ep 266 last night, im not a faith brownies am i not? But holymoly seungyeon without makeup is prettier than me WITH makeup, that makes me offended. But how on earth she survived with jonghyun moving around the room and watching her sleep plus the first thing she saw when she wakes up is his face? I might faint right there and then. And my favorite is of course the love shot. The way jonghyun suddenly stood up and said 'i want to get closer', EEEK THAT IS ONE HOT OF A NAMJA YOU GOT THERE GURL. TOO HOT TO HANDLE YOU'RE IN DANGER. AND WE BROWNIES LOVE SEEING YOU IN DANGER EVERY WEEK =))

Archived