[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually , Jonghyun own a cute vespa and its really rarely to see him ride the vespa again . He used to rode his vespa to FNC when CNBLUE still live together at dorm in Cheondamdong coz the dorm super near with FNC . 
BwSoGQECYAMlhDV.jpg

Actually , I'm wishing he can ride this vespa again with Seungyeon and enjoy the beautiful of Seoul together :D 

Guys , Lets discuss about this . What fandom should be put for us tho ? i mean shipper's name ? 
OTP : Lee Jonghyun & Gong Seungyeon COUPLE NAME : JongYeon / Brown Eyed Couple FANDOM / SHIPPER'S NAME :
Where's everybody tho ? :-/ :-/

I come here from the YongSeo ship, now I've jumped ship to Yong Wha's brother, and after watching these 2 together I realize how far they've come in so little time.   It took YongSeo almost their entire time together on WGM to reach this point!  Of course, they were much younger and less experienced than this couple, but all I can say is 'Vive la difference!' 

Watching them over and over makes me sit with a silly grin and a warm feeling in my heart.   It's like an endorphin rush, I crave them like a drug. 

Watching their body language, eyeship, what they say and how they say it to each other - this is a couple that is entirely 'into' each other and they were 'into' each other from their first meeting! 

I'm sure SY is confused and troubled about how to handle her husband's gushing love for her in word and deed.   It must be overwhelming and totally unexpected that her partner on WGM would fall so fast and hard for her.   Especially an awesome guy like JH!

But she is handling it well, in fact, she has been the first to break down some of the barriers between them (talking banmal and I think she will initiate hand holding) while also letting him know she is jealous and watching him with other girls and checking up on him.   When she said she would check to see if he had her picture in his wallet from time to time was a subtle way to say "you're mine, now - I want to see only my picture in your wallet!"

I hope they get to meet more than every 3-4 weeks.  It is hard to keep that intensity in a relationship when so much time passes between meetings.   Unless WGM is having them meet without filming to keep the closeness going?   I hope this is true.  

I expect wonderful things for these 2.   I hope they continue floating on in their pink and rosy love bubble and nothing disturbs that bubble.  And I agree with Eric Nam who said JH's parents should just let them get married!!!   

Guest iamkryptonite17

So nampyeon is really sick. I thought it was all for orange marmalade. But what is Norovirus? Nothing can ruin a vacation like a bout of vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach cramps. Noroviruses are a group of viruses that cause inflammation of the stomach and large intestine lining. Get well soon LJH! Give us a clue if wifey decides to visit you secretly at the hospital! =)) :P 8-}

luvtokki said:

I come here from the YongSeo ship, now I've jumped ship to Yong Wha's brother, and after watching these 2 together I realize how far they've come in so little time.   It took YongSeo almost their entire time together on WGM to reach this point!  Of course, they were much younger and less experienced than this couple, but all I can say is 'Vive la difference!' 

Watching them over and over makes me sit with a silly grin and a warm feeling in my heart.   It's like an endorphin rush, I crave them like a drug. 

Watching their body language, eyeship, what they say and how they say it to each other - this is a couple that is entirely 'into' each other and they were 'into' each other from their first meeting! 

I'm sure SY is confused and troubled about how to handle her husband's gushing love for her in word and deed.   It must be overwhelming and totally unexpected that her partner on WGM would fall so fast and hard for her.   Especially an awesome guy like JH!

But she is handling it well, in fact, she has been the first to break down some of the barriers between them (talking banmal and I think she will initiate hand holding) while also letting him know she is jealous and watching him with other girls and checking up on him.   When she said she would check to see if he had her picture in his wallet from time to time was a subtle way to say "you're mine, now - I want to see only my picture in your wallet!"

I hope they get to meet more than every 3-4 weeks.  It is hard to keep that intensity in a relationship when so much time passes between meetings.   Unless WGM is having them meet without filming to keep the closeness going?   I hope this is true.  

I expect wonderful things for these 2.   I hope they continue floating on in their pink and rosy love bubble and nothing disturbs that bubble.  And I agree with Eric Nam who said JH's parents should just let them get married!!!   

After made some discussion out there . Here's some suggestion for our Fandom Name . You guys can add if its look suitable for us . Made this just based on what JongYeon usually do and others meaning behind it . 
1 . Brownies - Because both couple had brown cleared eyes 2 . Precious - JongYeon was precious and we as fans wanna be precious too 3 . Floweries - Refers to both couple who always meet with each other with flower with them 4 . Auroras - Based on Jongyeon latest ep . Seungyeon look so beautiful at dawn even without any mekup .5 . Pretiers - Because Jonghyun always called seungyeon *pretty * 

*Just a rough disccussion . Suggestion are allowed . we will vote for the best name :) 

Archived