[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Oh hello, @Lalala Wuff

I don't have the same thinking as you do. But let me put myself in your situation. So say the Untitled Song is about SY 2.5 yrs ago, and it is about the unfulfilled love and he has been single ever since that 2.5yrs point. The lyrics you shared was about JH little by little becoming a better person, and to make sure he will not repeat those mistakes he made in the past. And until that moment he made the song, he still can't erase the regretful things he had done, and still cherish all the hugs and warmth they had. 

Then does that make JH the most loyal and precious man ever? The memory of that IT girl kept spinning around him for the last 2.5 yrs, and because of that he chose to be single during all that time and improve himself. If it's the truth then HE IS THE MOST PRECIOUS. THE MOST LOYAL.  EVERY GIRL'S IDEAL TYPE. THE MAN TO KEEP.  And to SY whose ideal type is a loyal man. Isn't that match made in heaven? If not now then for sure in the future they will be united, 'cuz the man has been too loyal and has too much love in him, which girl would not melt? Ahhh my heart :heart:   

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats for Seungyeon and Bami, they have a photoshoot together

Bami is so cute :tongue:

Trans for the Interview by GongLee Global :

Even during breaks between dramas, Seungyeon's schedule is pretty tight. It's the first time in a long time that she went without filming, but she has various schedules like working out and studying english. She gives off a feeling of 'an actor who lives an orderly life.'

Seungyeon is one of the most popular actress in their 20s nowadays. Instead of being labeled as just another 'pretty face actress,' she has consistently tried to challenge herself with acting roles, transforming herself with each character.

One winter, Seungyeon tried to rescue a kitten. It looked like it has a fighting chance so she took it to the animal hospital, but sadly it passed away. Ever since then, she wasn't able to stop thinking about the cat so she decided to adopt one.

Another trans will continue later :)

On 19/02/2018 at 4:01 PM, Lalala Wuff said:

i just hope they dont ignore each other and keep supporting each other in their own way :cry:

btw someone on twitter said that JH unliked all SY photos, i just checked it and it turn out he did unlike all her photos. i mean its weird why does he have to take effort to unlike all photos that he liked before and we all know he liked her old photos since he never do that anymore recently before he unfollow SY. why does he have to unlike it one by one? i mean is there some app that can auto unlike all photos from someone we used to like? im so curious with those two -_-

Same here... 

Just found out that (after SY eventually unfollowed JH on Instagram) there's no trace of her likes on his posts anymore. I noticed that since I'm following them both, too.

There's no slightest pang of pain, knowing it--turns out my chest is bleeding whilst I'm internally screaming and crying, "What happened between you two?!" 

Happy to see them update their IG at the same day :D

Trans by gongleeglobal : The shoot for Nylon taken in Kumamoto, Japan is finally out! I want to go back to Kumamoto... Thank you for the pretty photos^^ Ah! Twice is in Nylon too^^ Don't forget to grab Nylon's March issue! I got Tzuyu (in the Twice vendo)

Trans by gongleeglobal: Wow.... Thank you so much ㅜㅜ I'll eat well!!!^^ Ah, I want to see your faces...^^ I'd like to thank everyone (in person)ㅜ

That's from JH DCGalerry fans and I won't be shock if after JH drama end, he will delete that post :lol:, it's his habbit to clean up his IG post and SY also did the samething sometimes.

Wooowww, look at SY she is a goddes of beauty, sometimes she look sexy sometimes cute and how can JH would let go off that girl, of course he will hold and keep her at his side, I am pretty sure :D

They use the same symbol at the end of caption, symbol of  :heart:

:lol:

hye brownies! :heart: it's been a while since i last lurking here! read all the posts but hardly had time to actually share my thoughts here too.

with so many things buzzing around Jonghyun & CNBLUE, i'm sure its not that easy for them,especially Jonghyun, with Evergreen (i like THAT MAN OH SOO better tho, why EVERGREEN??) premier on 5th March,the day Yonghwa army enlistment day, and their future plans, the burden and responsibility are in his shoulder, as the eldest. and Seungyeon, live her life to the fullest with her besties, pets & family. andddd things become calmer right? less trash talk & hate over SY, which is good! :kiss_wink:

and this Excerpt from Lee Jonghyun's November 2017 Star News interview, mentioned WGM really hit me. look how considerate he is, refer to question 1. "i'd do anything to protect this person even if i have to make myself as a bad person". i do admit that i really mad and almost hate him when he deleted MOLS & SY related photos & unfollowed her previously, but that not last long.  thinking of all good memories & feels that they gave us, those actions didn't mean anything at all. :love:

i'm just happy seeing them happy. i'm so happy seeing posts from all mature 02 shippers that only celebrate LOVE, not HATE, especially here & Instagram. feel free to browse them, and you'll be happy too!

hahah this new account is so funny! well. brownies are all creative! let's just enjoy this fun ride and hope to reach a happy ending destination with our fav couple,TOGETHER! :glasses:

HELLLOOOOO! My brownie fammm! <3 Did you all miss me??

I missed you alll soooo much! :( 

I haven't posted on or visited this thread in a reallly long time! Because of this busy life. :(:( But i'm still hoping for uri couple and supporting them <3 

This year has not been a really good one for Boice :(:( I pray that Yong goes n comes back well and that we get to see OT4 again ! <3 

SY is gorgeeeeouusss in those photoshoot pics! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Sy IG

Trans: Stage play <Grandfather and I>
Amazing acting, I really enjoyed the performance! I really wanted to see 2 of my most respected seniors :) Thanks for taking me on a drive date Chaeunie.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Sy IG (2)

So sweet, 163 are friendship goals! :D

Also:

Positive message: BETTER THAN GOOOD! 

Cr. Owners/sources.

Better things do come to those who wait. Happy for Seungyeon, she has true friends/loved ones at her side, that itself is better than good. :heart: Plus, she is better than good as a human being. :D

Have a better than good week everyone! :)

On 2/18/2018 at 9:19 AM, ai1317 said:

Natural beauty seungyeon :wub:

I just got an info that SY also unfollow JH in IG, I hope everybody can take it easy about this and don't panic because again that's only one of social media. :)

and if you take a look carefully about the video above you can see that SY wear a ring in the middle finger and this time the ring is a little bit thick and I dont think that's her 163's BFF ring - Sorry that just my opinion 

But let's this ship keep on sailing , who knows they will tie the knot before JH go to military enlistment just like Taeyang and min hyo rin ^_^ "That's what we all wish"

I am really sorry for being to much delulu :rolleyes: because I still believe and put my faith on them

I also think sy doesn't usually put on accessories so this new middle finger ring is definitely a new item. Since she was wearing it during the 2 days of flea market event, it's not like it's some kind of sponsor item. The gold and slightly heavy weighted ring doesn't look like a girly ring so it shouldn't belong to the 163 group (or the 163s would have showed off the group ring). After all the unfollow and unlike incidents, indeed I still have hope for our 02 couple! Aja aja fighting shippers!

i just stumbled across this forum, but i need to let my shipper feelings out T_T

i've been watching the 02 couple since WGM and haven't stopped thinking about them since. i can't get over it; i've watched other couples before on WGM and shipped other couples on dramas/shows, but this one is different. there was so much chemistry and their divorce was so abrupt.

i was thinking about this couple a couple weeks ago and found their drama, my only love song, and binge watched it, and it made me ship them even more.

but recently, i found out all this stuff about them deleting old posts, unfollowing each other and unliking postson instagram. now i feel so sad and empty. whenever i see someone tag seungyeon/jonghyun on jonghyun/seungyeon's instagrams, i feel sad. i know i'm delusional, but if they kept following each other/had their posts liked, i think i would have been satisfied. but now it feels like it's really over and i'll never see their interactions again. for some reason with this couple, i feel unfulfilled...? like there should be some sort of conclusive ending but it never came.

how can i get over this delusion?!

Nice to meet you, new friend @sohi13:)

It always feels great to meet new Brownies and to read about their journey to be in this sweetest Beehive. I totally understand what your feeling now, honestly, for those who followed and loved them since WGM era, we counted alot on IG saga. We were excited everytime they interacted on each other's IG, we were happy because we can satisfy our greedy shippers' soul to see their sweetness as if it happens in front of us and FOR us. There's still a lot of things that we cannot see, we are just fans, none of us knows them in person so dont bother to be sad or disappointed for what you dont really know. 

My motto now is "Expect less and be more grateful"  I cannot express how thankful I am towards what they had been giving us. I do hope they will find their way to each other's arms but the less I force my feeling on them, the more peaceful I am. Though this thread is not quite active recently, there are still brownies update their personal activities and keep it alive, you can always express your emotions and share your thought here. Haha, it will be safe with us :wink: Or if you want a more lively place to chat, you can join the group chat of Brownie (http://browniehive.chatango.com), where we comfort each other and happily delulu together :D

And there's nothing wrong with delusion, it's shipper priviledge :wink:

Happy 3rd anniv all brownies!!! Eventhough I just know JH and SY on January of 2016, feeling like know them since the beginning of WGM cause I read this thread from page 1.

Like and hope on them make me feel ride a rollercoster, sometimes happy sometimes sad, but I don't know why I still believe in them. Liking them make positive impact and negative impact in me, the negative impact is I became different person after I know them (my surrounding say), the one positive impact is I see a good example how to be a good person.

I want to say my thank to all brownies who keep this thread alive, especially to Aileen4ever who always share an update from JH and SY. Browniehive is another place to share our mind about gonglee but we can also still share it here, yeah to keep this thread alive :D

Once again happy anniv all brownies and keep share the love :heart:

*sorryformybadenglish*

Archived