• Last Reply
9 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Sy IG

Trans: Your love for Chrismas. Cr. gongleeglobal 

Info.

Check out @gongleeglobal’s Tweet:

Cr. gongleeglobal

Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

So is that her or is that Seulgi (sorry, I can't tell lol!!. ... looks like her, but the bangs are different than I remember). 

7 hours ago, happy2bhere said:

So is that her or is that Seulgi (sorry, I can't tell lol!!. ... looks like her, but the bangs are different than I remember). 

I thought it was Sy at first, however, its been said that it is Seulgi, and gongleeglobal the only source who had shared the post (that I know of) that mentions Seulgi as being the one in the picture. 

Jh IG

Trans: I'm a happy man. Cr. gongleeglobal 

@newbie02 thanks for sharing here your thoughts.

Just a reminder, per Soompi's forum rules, is against its rules to quote pictures or videos, when quoting a post, delete pictures and/or videos on them.

Have a happy day everyone! :) 

giphy.giftumblr_orcb9ftxZ51vw5g9jo7_r1_400.gif

To say one can become addictive is an understatement when it comes to our BEE COUPLE....

For the power of the heart reaches beyond our imaginations and thank goodness was captured in so many ways such as videos.  Some of the first by @gummypassenger which along with many others are why we have them still available on gongleeglobal.  Also WGM, Youtube, Music, IG, Interviews, Photo shoots, Soompi, gongleeglobal etc...  Even My Only Love Song... And most of all here at their 02 Beehive...  Where we still believe wishes can come true...

Yet even if we lost all of that tomorrow, still within each of us there would be enough memories & pictures stored within our hearts and minds that would be able to recharge us and anyone else who comes along...  We Bees know how to make HONEY...:heart:

let's escape! to a place where there's nobody,but ONLY YOU & ME! :love:

INDEED! URI QUEEN!

News] The Top 3 (KBS SBS MBC) Year-end awards best dressed women: Gong Seungyeon (KBS), Hwang Seung-un (MBC), SNSD Yuri (SBS) http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=08&c1=08&c2=08&c3=00&nkey=201801020857353&mode=sub_view

oh yeahhhh!!! SeungYeon will attend GDA! but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this time there's no  CNBLUE! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!! last year when cnblue came, there's no SY. but i still can't get over when SY left inkigayo then CNBLUE made a comeback!! oh whyyyyy is it so hard to see them on screen. i think FNC & YUKO are behind this! :naughty:

Same nerdy .. same bicycle .. same turn to fashion of 70's era ..they look alike far but near .. :wink: well.. love a lot for uri couple.. hope their project success .. congratulation for My Only Love Song .. !! Our symbol of :heart: ..cheeezyy right ?? hahaha :D

11 hours ago, peejlovesbee said:

oh yeahhhh!!! SeungYeon will attend GDA! but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this time there's no  CNBLUE! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!! last year when cnblue came, there's no SY. but i still can't get over when SY left inkigayo then CNBLUE made a comeback!! oh whyyyyy is it so hard to see them on screen. i think FNC & YUKO are behind this 

Hahahah...maybe they know, if they put SY and JH in the same room JH will automatically stick to his portable charger..so better safe than sorry...let them do their charging in private...:wub::tongue:

Archived