[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here from Philippines. I just want to let you know that i love so much these couple. Honestly, i just discovered their videos of we got married 2015 two weeks ago. I completely watched their episodes already because i found them super sweet and lovely couple. I did watch my only love song too...My gosh i cant believe it would 

happened to me..I'm so inlove with both of them and i feel like a teenager...lol...:D:D:D

On 19/03/2018 at 8:36 PM, ai1317 said:

JH eldest sister really liked SY pict, :lol: i am so happy to hear that

If june is last concert for JH before enlisting, it will be great if JH,Jungshin and Minhyuk really go to army this year, so cnblue can finish army almost in the same year, that's a great news

It will be great also if we hear another good news, after JH finishing his enlistment, marriage planning maybe with the spring Goddes:D

I hope SY can find a better agent, yuko company is great agent also for SY, because they can make SY become one of a great actrees like now

hi may i know what picture is that?..thanks.

SY updated IG

hmmm,, Interesting B)

@amethystha here it's the pict that JH eldest sister liked and welcome to this thread :blush:

in the circle it's that bongbong, so all of this time she (ondal thought that the car is female) together with oh soo :lol:, why brownies was so creative, how can they find this small things . Because we are brownie, this little things means alot for us and our delulu will said that there is something between JH and SY because of that "BongBong" B)

Congrats to SY for signing with new agency, best wishes for her in the future carrier and because she learn english, so maybe future project not only in korea but also in the other country like Lee Byung Hyun :grin:

JH seems so active in the IG recently, wonder what makes him looks so happy and have a good mood

Maybe here is the reason:

1. better carrier for this new year

2. has many good friends (chi jang wook,new couple choi tae joon and park shin hye,park cheon yeol,and many others) who always support him

3. His band (CNBlue) can through the difficulties well and maybe soon he,jungshin and minyuk will go to enlistment together

4. Support from His family and SY family (maybe -_-, because SY dad said in the WGM that no matter what he will always support them in the future)

5. last but not least because his dearest lovely wife already found new agency with so many great actors and actress inside

If that's the case so JH can entry the army with full of smile :blush:

5 hours ago, ai1317 said:

SY updated IG

hmmm,, Interesting B)

@amethystha here it's the pict that JH eldest sister liked and welcome to this thread :blush:

in the circle it's that bongbong, so all of this time she (ondal thought that the car is female) together with oh soo :lol:, why brownies was so creative, how can they find this small things . Because we are brownie, this little things means alot for us and our delulu will said that there is something between JH and SY because of that "BongBong" B)

Congrats to SY for signing with new agency, best wishes for her in the future carrier and because she learn english, so maybe future project not only in korea but also in the other country like Lee Byung Hyun :grin:

JH seems so active in the IG recently, wonder what makes him looks so happy and have a good mood

Maybe here is the reason:

1. better carrier for this new year

2. has many good friends (chi jang wook,new couple choi tae joon and park shin hye,park cheon yeol,and many others) who always support him

3. His band (CNBlue) can through the difficulties well and maybe soon he,jungshin and minyuk will go to enlistment together

4. Support from His family and SY family (maybe -_-, because SY dad said in the WGM that no matter what he will always support them in the future)

5. last but not least because his dearest lovely wife already found new agency with so many great actors and actress inside

If that's the case so JH can entry the army with full of smile :blush:

Brownies are really keen observer!...

the 1000th coincidence-i dont think-its a coincidence-anymore-they are just-REAL. :mrgreen:

lee juk wang. he is also CEO of April Skin & Nerdy.and now medicube. JH's photo has been deleted & now Sy is endorsing/helping her friend to promote the brand. what a business minded couple and of course, kind hearted!!. :love:

i've seen a few ig page shipping JH & Soeun. it's okey. it happens to every lead actor&actress in any drama. as long as they not badmouthing SY or crop her photo with JH, that's fine. Brownies please do not interfere their shipping paradise, they won't last long.believe me.:joy: and i found this is so funny, when they're talking about chemistry and what not, who can deny the almost non-exist MOLS chemi? they maybe dont know about MOLS, or in denial mode-pretend to not care bout mols,  :smirk: but MOLS is for gonglee shippers. i mean, look at this haha :tounge_wink:

s

Now medicube is a new thing from them :heart:

About JH and SY chemistry, I believe it more than JH with another girl in his drama and SY with another man in her drama, maybe cause the beginning of them was as a marriage couple. I think they will always have a skinship interaction or affection as long as they not have a partner yet. Everytime they meet they will be like a friend or family who long long time not see each other and will happy when meet :blush:

About JH who is always busy with his phone, I want to ask brownies who know JH before wgm is he always like that? Or it happen after wgm hohoho cause he is more like his phone than another CNBLUE member like their phone :glasses:

For amethystha welcome to the rollercoaster, hoping we will have a safety and happy landing ~~~~

Jh related:

Spoiler

Thanks and credit to original owners/sources.

Thanks and credit to original owners/sources.

Welcome @amethystha to our Bee Couple thread! Feel free to post here! :) 

Just a reminder: Per Soompis' forum rules, don't quote pictures/videos. When quoting posts with video/pictures delete them first, thanks. 

Have a great week everyone! :blush:

WHAT IS THISS????? :joy:

HAHAi'm in the state where i dont know whether to laugh or cry or having second hand embarrassment anymore!!! hahahahaha :tired:

OMG. PDnim why u r so meann. our jonghyun's 1 abs should be hidden. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :flushed:

what a care free and natural namja. hahahahahahahaha.

like minhyuk said, we can only see chest above area only, cannot show below chest area. why no one is listening?? hahahaha pdnimmmmmm!:sweat_smile:

what a loyal husband,listening to his wife's advise. remember during their honeymoon in Jeju? sy said he has to earn lotsa money and he said he can't go exercise anymore.hahahahahaha aigoyyaaaaa. hahahahaha

On 27/03/2018 at 12:07 AM, newbie02 said:

Now medicube is a new thing from them :heart:

About JH and SY chemistry, I believe it more than JH with another girl in his drama and SY with another man in her drama, maybe cause the beginning of them was as a marriage couple. I think they will always have a skinship interaction or affection as long as they not have a partner yet. Everytime they meet they will be like a friend or family who long long time not see each other and will happy when meet :blush:

About JH who is always busy with his phone, I want to ask brownies who know JH before wgm is he always like that? Or it happen after wgm hohoho cause he is more like his phone than another CNBLUE member like their phone :glasses:

For amethystha welcome to the rollercoaster, hoping we will have a safety and happy landing ~~~~

Thanks for the warm welcome..

On 26/03/2018 at 8:14 PM, happydimple said:

Welcome @amethystha to our lovely beehive.. Hope you enjoy coming here and feel free to post. But, just a reminder to everyone, please delete the photos when you quote someone's post.. It's against Soompi's rules.  Thank you.. :)

Thank you happydimple!

Its been too long since i’ve written..

1. Im loving evergreen.jh acting has gotten so much better and love to see all the support from his friends 

2. His impending enlistment is drawing near.he has got his haircut before shaving it like yh did..and staffs from evergreen captioned that he is going soon..im pretty sure he’ll be going after his encore con like yh did so probably in june?

3. After his enlistment sy drama is coming so thats something to look forward too..been waiting too long for it..i dont really like seo kang joon lol but i’ll watch for sy just like introverted boss (how little her role and even how annoying the female lead..lol..i powered through because of sy)

4. All her pictorials in the magazines makes me wanna ask her are you even human?she looks ethereal..and just so beautiful.and she has gotten more beautiful (if thats even possible)

5. Im so happy that she got signed to a bigger company..not that yuko isnt a good one..this move will get her more opportunity and i cant help thinking she will get a better stylist.lol..because all her pictorials she looks amazing but her wardrobe for events are usually not flattering for her..

and lastly..IF they are dating i hope they wont reveal before of during jh enlistments cause usually couples tend to break up due to enlistment..and i say it again im not even bothered that they are not following each other on ig.just look at suran and bts suga recently..netizens kept digging old posts to confirm they are doing (at least suran ) lovestagram and are just gonna use it against her.saying she is an attention wh**e and stuff likr that..i just hope both of them are happy doing whatever they love..i know it is probably too much to ask but it would be so nice if sy or cast of mols could go to his final concert in june but im not holding my breath.its more like a wish

Hiii,

@happydimple SY looked so bright so lovely in that magazine pic didn't she <3 Oh my sunshine, I love her so much 

@starcrossgrass Oh sameee, I am enjoying JH drama very much, it is indeed slow but we are having some progress at ep.8, so as a fan, I will just diligently continue watching as a form of support to my dear JH. I also have a wishful thought of MOLS cast coming to JH final concerts in June. But who knows, they might already been or will be there, but no public appearance hehe. AOA Jimin went to CNBLUE Between Us concert in Seoul, the concert which JH posted with a lot of his friends came supporting, but no one knows she went right? I also only knew when she commented in JH live after the concert, she said it was fun and JH asked why didn't she stayed until after concert and she replied she thought he would be busy. And we would think any CNBLUE fans would not now Jimin? :wink: celebs can be ninjas when they want

Happy Easter everyone ^^

@ahnborabora haha.i agree..jimin and seolhyun went and nobody seems to mention them..they themselves told jh so it is possible to ninja their ways into concerts..lol..and about the product things i know its not a confirmation but pretty sure jh have some shares in glam.d and aprilskin not sure about medicube though..even if the brand is already known its too much of a coincidence that those particular brands were given to staffs on project jh is involved on.anyways its not uncommon for idols to invest or be a silent partner in a company.

So, I think Jungshin just outed JH as Nerdy’s Big Boss: 

It’s Nerdy’s flagship store in Seoul. I think they are opening one in Busan and another in one other City. Best wishes to Nerdy! And Congratiolations, JH-ah!

Now, we know for sure why our couple keep wearing Nerdy! Hihihiiii!!!

Inasmuch as my delulu has just jumped to overdrive: Remember the time when JH was rumored to be with another girl? Remember how he answered back by constantly wearing those Nerdy jackets with the Bear/“I’m alive” print at the back??? And we all know that one of SY’s nicknames is Gom(Bear) SeungYeon! Weeeeeee!!! Don’t we just love how discreet they are?! Hahaha! 

Now that JH’s been outed as Nerdy’s big boss, I hope we still see SY and their circle continue wearing the Nerdies. ;-)

Let’s do our happy dance, chinggus! 

Archived