[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

WOW! For a Chinese Company to but its rights may mean that it is highly anticipated  and the owners of Sohu.com believed a lot in the potential of this drama and the GongLee couple to attract audiences! It could because CNBLUE is popular among Chinese or our couple received positive feedback from them as well. Nevertheless, China is a very huge market. It can be a a big springboard of their careers!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a lucky shippers we are! Another wish granted, thank you for making it into 20 episodes drama...yes, group hugs chingus****happy mode**** Chingus, let's keep on wishing upon the stars -the brightest,loviest, shining 02 stars. 

Can i make another wish? ......i hope uri couple will have another CF( calling the attention of Ceci):grin:

1 hour ago, blueholic said:

I just hope we get a confirmation from PD nim soon . web drama or full ?wondering if its gonna be aired in korea too ...  

@0Hana24 thanks a lot chingu sorry I checked my notifications late :)

I'd be super excited ...I'm at the moment questioning the validity of the statement because the amount that post said they paid may be wrong (they put "billion' when I think it's only "million" won)...I just want to know from an official source outlet and not something that may be the spiral effect of excitement (which I first felt when reading). LOVE seeing them together. I think I'm most excited that JH is in a lead role this time...and as a Robin Hood character (dang that's perfect)! I just feel like things have been on an upward spiral for SY, but not as much for JH and getting paired up again with his Little Miss 're-charge" Bunny is PERFECT! Love them both together and separate (but they are the best together)...rooting for them both, but more excited for JH in this project...why I feel like  this is all his brain child I have no idea, but I think this has a lot to do with him. 

Wow! 20 episode drama????? That's huge...and here I am wishing for it to be at least 16 episodes.

Well, what can I say? We are very blessed indeed! Maybe because we waited patiently? Or maybe because JH & SY themselves sacrificed so much after WGM has ended? Regardless of the reason, let's all be very thankful. Let's show more love and support. Social media is very powerful. You maybe in a very dark corner of the world but once you put your word on social media, it's out for the whole world to see.

Let's spread our support to Jong Hyun and Seung Yeon guys and thanks to FNC, the procedure and the china company who bought the rights to the drama. And yes, we can continue wishing that the drama will be aired in Korea too. Let's keep on praying for that as well.

Every week, more and more good news are coming our way! We are one lucky ship indeed!!! :blush:

@musangsi13 *hugs back* :P

And woaahhh.....20 episodes.....is PD-nim reading our thread or something??? Neomuu

if he is, can i use a bit of aegyo?

PD-nim..... ^ ^ Gomawoyong...^.^ :):) ~~

Waahh.....that pic...so many hearts :P <3 :heart:

And i'm glad it's being bought in other countries also..:)

Can't wait for February :) <3

1 hour ago, Moroodliin said:

awww. i had a feeling it is gonna be full 16 episode drama but 20 episodes. daebak. like how many kisses?

I love your question...I too was thinking of that. But since it's a seaguk drama, I was thinking that the first kiss will be on the 10th episode...lol

And we will get a minimum of 3 kissing scenes for the entire drama, the rest are all lovey-dovey stuffs like holding hands, recharging the JH way, kiss on the checks, etc.

Who agrees with me on this??? :wub:

Guest wilddove

I'm just surprised that a Chinese company bought the rights and the drama will be aired/streamed there, isn't it? I've read about Korean entertainment/actors/singers activities being cancelled or cut from their shows or participated there, all because of the current political issue......

6 hours ago, lou143pabo said:

What a lucky shippers we are! Another wish granted, thank you for making it into 20 episodes drama...yes, group hugs chingus****happy mode**** Chingus, let's keep on wishing upon the stars -the brightest,loviest, shining 02 stars. 

Can i make another wish? ......i hope uri couple will have another CF( calling the attention of Ceci):grin:

Can't agree more with you @lou143pabo, I really hope they can promote the drama together as a couple through magazines (perhaps Ceci would initiate again), videos (song or not), or until CF and other projects. Please PD-nim, more BTS scenes juseyoo to relief our thirst till Feb 2017 :lol:

3 hours ago, Moroodliin said:

awww. i had a feeling it is gonna be full 16 episode drama but 20 episodes. daebak. like how many kisses?

Oh yes we are in the same ship @Moroodliin, can't wish more if the drama will really be produced in 20 eps, finally our wish is granted. Sooo happy :wub:. Really hope the news is true. 

By the way I wanna ask something, based on the costumes they are wearing from BTS,is the drama's background is before Joseon era (era when China's influence is still very strong in Korea? I saw some dramas also have this kind of background). (like SY and other cast like Kim Chaeun with the not-so-hanbok costumes, esp.JH wore the turban and even moustache keke). Wonder why the production team chose that background though.

This is very good news, that this is 20 episodes and has already been sold to a Chinese company!  I hope this means that FNC will allow other countries to distribute it, like in Korea first of all (sell it to MBC, which would be interested in promoting their ex-couples), but also Japan!   Our couple really has an international following, so I'm sure many entertainment companies in countries in Asia may be interested in it.

20 episodes, this means more time our couple is together, more posts of honey between them.   I was hoping that the filming would take them into the holiday season, with all the special music shows and 'gayos'!   Besides, Christmas & New Years are very romantic times of the year, especially if it snows, and our couple didn't stay long enough on WGM to experience this special time of year!  It would be great if CN Blue promotes or performs in Inkigayo during this time!   

Hi everyone, I'm new here, always read your post, I am also a fan of 02couple, really I love this couple.:wub:

I wanted to ask, someone has realized that the story of the new drama MOLS, is like the legend that told seung yeon when they were in a boat with Jonghyun, this was seen in the final chapter of wgm.?

(Please forgive my English, I still work on it. :sweatingbullets:)

31 minutes ago, bast said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here, always read your post, I am also a fan of 02couple, really I love this couple.:wub:

I wanted to ask, someone has realized that the story of the new drama MOLS, is like the legend that told seung yeon when they were in a boat with Jonghyun, this was seen in the final chapter of wgm.?

@bast Welcome to our lovely bee couple thread! Your english is good, post here anytime, most of us don't have english as our first language as well. :)

You are right about the story. I remember that someone mentioned that somewhere, if I am not mistaken. It just make me want to sing *you are my destiny* again and again! :D

Also, if MOLS has 20 episodes, how long are they going to be? If its a web drama, aren't they very short in time (minutes)? We sure would love a regular one hour drama, however, is not clear yet (or as I write this post).

2 hours ago, bast said:

Welcome welcome to the ship @bast, let's have a fun and happy shipping together.

Well if you are referring to their WGM last episode SY is explaining the legend of the river they are rowing at, and esp it told about a noble women and her slave? But if the story has similarity then is the story only made for them? We can't be so sure of the story flow until it airs

Archived