[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainbowhearts_stv

Article: 'WGM' Lee Jong Hyuk and Gong Seung Yeon + Henry and Yewon's exciting first meeting 'pitapat'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,129, -150] Jonghyun's for real ㅋㅋ

2. [+3,292, -269] Gong Seungyeon is so pretty..

3. [+2,958, -181] Gong Seungyeon looks way prettier in video than she does in pictures. She must look even better in real life.

4. [+2,377, -282] Henry and Yewon the gag couple, they were funny today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,958, -847] Yewon's so lovable~

6. [+862, -37] As expected, the standard WGM pattern ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ new couple -> I love this couple, daebak -> couple follows scenario with skinship -> wow, this couple looks like they're dating for real, I hope they are -> new couple leaves -> ugh, I refuse to watch if they leave, this show is hopeless -> new couple joins -> I love this couple, daebak -> rinse and repeat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+601, -38] Jonghyun looks like he's in love, he keeps smiling to himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+581. -38] Jonghyun's totally into Gong Seungyeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+531, -36] Wake up Jonghyun-ah, you gotta learn to push and pull

10. [+482, -54] Jonghyun has pretty speech, sings well, and looks like he has a nice personality

-

Guest rainbowhearts_stv

Scene #3

In a classroom. After their lunch

Jong : do you have an ideal type?

Sy : someone who is very manly is my ideal type

Jong : oh, personality wise or appearance wise

Sy : both. personality wise n appearance wise

Jong : I've been living with this type of mindset my whole life (meaning he is living very manly ?? Hard selling himself?? XD)

Jong : I feel that guys should be more masculine. my father is very manly too ( wait what? Father in law card??)

Eric nam : he talks so well

Sy : (nods) there's actually a specific part that I look for in a guy

Jong : (leans forward) (hand on thighs ) oh really what?

Sy : eyebrows (laugh shyly) thick eyebrows

Jong : ohh

Sy : your have very thick eyebrows

Jong : really ?

Sy : yes

Jong : (looks in the direction if the camera crew with a victorious smile) (he can't keep his cheekbones underway ) I'll eyelined them thicker next time

Sy : (laughs) no no it's fine. Just right

Interview room :

Sy : he is very outstanding . How can someone-- he has very thick eyebrows. Very manly (cut back to the first time she saw her) I fell fall for his masculinity~~~~

Guest rainbowhearts_stv

Scene #4

( right after scene 3 )

Sy : what is the guitar for

Jong : ( went to take out his guitar from the guitar case) ( subtitles : lee jonghyun's finals weapon to attract the ladies ; angst serenade) lol

Jong : do u have specific song that u like to hear

Sy : well....rather than a specific song. Anything u can play me will me find

Jong : (contemplating )

Jong : I've heard this song from the radio. The lyrics are really good

(Not sure who the singer is but the song title : meet u in a while )

--starts singing while strumming the song on the guitar ---

Mi sun aunty : that's so romantic

Interview room :

Sy : since he said the lyrics very really good I tried concentrating on listening to the song lyrics. One line I remembered, felt like it was about us. "In a sea of people like a sky of stars, I was fortunate enough to have met you". I really felt like the lyrics was talking about me ( sweet shy smile)

Jong : (finish the song) (everybody clap in the broadcasting room)

Sy (in awe face)

Jong : his is really embarrassing

Guest asterido

Scene #3

In a classroom. After their lunch

Jong : do you have an ideal type?

Sy : someone who is very manly is my ideal type

Jong : oh, personality wise or appearance wise

Sy : both. personality wise n appearance wise

Jong : I've been living with this type of mindset my whole life (meaning he is living very manly ?? Hard selling himself?? XD)

Jong : I feel that guys should be more masculine. my father is very manly too ( wait what? Father in law card??)

Eric nam : he talks so well

Sy : (nods) there's actually a specific part that I look for in a guy

Jong : (leans forward) (hand on thighs ) oh really what?

Sy : eyebrows (laugh shyly) thick eyebrows

Jong : ohh

Sy : your have very thick eyebrows

Jong : really ?

Sy : yes

Jong : (looks in the direction if the camera crew with a victorious smile) (he can't keep his cheekbones underway ) I'll eyelined them thicker next time

Sy : (laughs) no no it's fine. Just right

Interview room :

Sy : he is very outstanding . How can someone-- he has very thick eyebrows. Very manly (cut back to the first time she saw her) I fell fall for his masculinity~~~~

Omo. Omo.

*melted*

Its only monday...

*staring-at-the-calendar*

Aigoooo~

Guest dewirama

Hi all~

Even tho i'm not boice but i loooooove their songs especially jonghyun voice.. *fangirl mode on*

The moment i saw an article said that CN BLUE jonghyun to be a new groom, i thought that it will be fun coz jonghyun hv more manly charm than the boys in cnblue which hidden in his beautiful-cute-handsome face.. Omo, hope it don't confused u all to read what i mean...

Fyi, i love watched wgm since years ago, from adam couple till now. Neither the couple is scripted or not, i just love to see their interaction as a couple. Mwo..wgm is just an intertaining program tv afterall. But if a couple has a good chemistry, i just praying for them to be a beautiful couple in the future who become a real married couple.

And yes, jongyeon couple has that good chemistry. Even his action & comments were really fun to watch. Kinda like what i hope to see those side of him in wgm, as u all hv been told here.. :D

Jjinja, i really don't hv idea that jonghyun can be that cheesy sang namja style (he's like song jaerim, or maybe he's his hoobae or seolma he's jaerim's pupil?? LOL. if he's really doing this in wgm, i guess eric nam will curling up his body too). His expression when just met seungyeon in the yard kinda shocked me a lil bit. He just said johneyo~ <3 but his expression, ggaaaaaaahhhhh i can't describe it with my limited english.. :)))

Btw seungyeon's ideal type is really same with me, the man should hv pretty thick eyebrow.. And the fact that they different tall kinda perfect to me.. Omo~~ <3<3

There is a chingu here who said that they are brown-eyes couple, i like that nickname.. ^^

Aigoo~ sorry for long post & my bad english.. But i just wanna try to express myself about this couple.. Hope jonghyun do skinship with her step by step.. But i really wanna see him do skinship with her very asap!!! Plz granted my wish jonghyun-ah~ *begging with puppy eyes*

Guest appleda

The last time I watched wgm was Khuntoria, I was deeply in love with them (well, until now honestly). After they separated, I decided to don't watch wgm anymore, because I didn't wanna to feel broken heart anymore. The time went by, my bias, kyuhyun ever took a part there too, but I still didn't wanna watch it. Until I read the news if jonghyun would take a role in wgm, I don't know why, suddenly I wanna watch him and his beautiful partner. I like his partner, she is so beautiful and really suit with Jonghyun. So I watched them last week and surprisingly I really like them and can't wait to watch the next episode, also English sub for their video. Well, hopefully I am able to watch and enjoy them until the end of episode, just like what I did to Khuntoria  :x.

Oh hello! Glad to join here :D.

Guys... the subbing team of Jjongah are planning to sub either this couple or Yewon couple.. we just need to comment to help them decide..

they did a great job subbing for Solim couple too and fast... what that subbing team has done is really commendable, they made a lot of fans happy

they did a great job subbing for Solim couple too and fast... what that subbing team has done is really commendable, they made a lot of fans happy

they really did.. and they are a fast subbing team. I hope they'd decide to sub both new couples or this couple. :)

Guest LalyWinky

Uri brown-eyes couple... :x

Can't hardly wait for this saturdayyyyy~

I like that nickname, BECouple~ I'm sure a lot more will come with time xD

Guys... the subbing team of Jjongah are planning to sub either this couple or Yewon couple.. we just need to comment to help them decide..

GDFansub did a great job subbing jjongah and solim. If they could sub the three couples it would be nice. but... you can't always get what you want

Guest TheLazyCow

Great to see so many JongYeon shippers here! I was NOT expecting JongHyun to be so vocal! He's totally fallen head over heels for her and just can't stop looking and smiling at her! (I know I would too but JongHyun... you're on TV y'know...)  

Guest GingerBread2605

Hello everyone~~ i'm new in here. :) please take care of me ckckckk :D i'm so happy that i can join in here and meet jongyeon shippers.. I wish we can loving jongyeon couple for a long time <3<3

hello everyone, i've been a silent lurker on this thread ever since i heard about this thread... really am falling inlove with this couple....seungyeon is so pretty and there is something about her that makes me love her more than all the other Korean female celebrity and jonghyun is very straight forward and romantically cheesy (always been a fan of cnblue) anyways im going to unlurk myself from now on

and please take care of me :)

<3

Guest iamkryptonite17

finally..........
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/3188-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.263

oops 

jongyeon is not yet subbed

mianheeeeee

Thank you for the link. I'll download them first :)

Archived