[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Skattered_me

@gpddd thank you so much! It was so entertaining to read

i would recommend everyone to go and check it out. The hillarious narration coupled with few well placed still pictures really made it a really terrific recap!

Hope you will do this every week! :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... this thread going fast. Kinda like it, I have not watch it yet with sub, but the comments there and here, the recap, show that this couple is hilarious sweet, romantic and interesting to be watched.

I know CNBlue first then WGM yongseo, but Jong Hyun always my favourite. So when I hear he came back this year with many projects, such as drama and variety show. I thought, finally... and with WGM, I just know, this year is his year...

This couple make me back to WGM island since the yongseo era... thanks PD nim....

Guest asterido

Woot woot!

the 2nd eps not yet aired but the thread already reach 20 pages. <:-P

i notice SY wear yellow on their two filming. 1st, she bring yellow cute-clutch. 2nd, she wear yellow coat.

it build the spring mood in this shameless-shipper hearteu

@gpddd thank you for the wonderful recap ... love reading them and particularly love their names on the board " It's the blood contract that sealed Mr. Loverboy to the Devil Doe for ever" haha!! you've said it right!

question to the Boice.. is JH currently living alone or share the house with his family or with the other band members? I wonder what living arrangement WGM has in store for this couple?

Just finished watching wgm Jonghyun Seungyeon with sub, i love how jonghyun was being so honest about how he felt at that time and also love the way he expresses his feeling to seungyeon.. kyaaa this guy is so cute :D

and i love the fact that they have many similarities, first, their beautiful brown eyes, both have 2 dogs and both of them love food hahhaha isn't that cute? kkkkkkkk since jonghyun really loves food and pretty girl, i think jonghyun and seungyeon will match so well ;))

ahhh i love this couple already :x their eps is so fun to watch, only watching their 1st eps but i can see many different side of jonghyun.

i would love love love to see both of them onscreen every week, looking forward to the next episode!!

CAT930IUsAA1Gch.jpgCAT94hyU8AAx6r0.jpg

aww.... such a beautiful couple

@mjang I'm not Boice, but based on Instagram posts, I think Jonghyun is living in a large apartment with his parents. I think the CNBLUE boys moved out of their shared condo last summer. Yonghwa is living alone and the other three moved in with family. I could be completely wrong though; again it's solely based on my casual observance of their Instagram accounts.

Guest stranger1000

I remember there was an old interview where JongHyun said he has dated I think about 8 times (could be lots of set up dates,lol) but in other interviews (like slightly newer ones) all Cnbłue usually say they don't date much "anymore"? Lol. Anyways I know that JongHyun used to be practically married to the guitar and music :)) so he probably chose music first. But now he seem to have make more effort to be more open to other things and yet still being able to do what he loves, like in fluttering India (singing and playing the guitar in streets), orange marmalade is about a band from the comic (not too sure if the writers will follow that storyline) and now he can play guitar for his wifey and we JongHyuns fan get to see him every week, YAY!!

I remember there was an old interview where JongHyun said he has dated I think about 8 times (could be lots of set up dates,lol) but in other interviews (like slightly newer ones) all Cnbłue usually say they don't date much "anymore"? Lol. Anyways I know that JongHyun used to be practically married to the guitar and music :)) so he probably chose music first. But now he seem to have make more effort to be more open to other things and yet still being able to do what he loves, like in fluttering India (singing and playing the guitar in streets), orange marmalade is about a band from the comic (not too sure if the writers will follow that storyline) and now he can play guitar for his wifey and we JongHyuns fan get to see him every week, YAY!!

the last time Jonghyun mentioned about dating someone was during their debut time. he said he dated up until their time in Japan pre debut but it didn't work out. yeah i read about his 8 times past dating experiences as well ( it was an old interview)

around early 2013 and so he did an interview as well and he said he is confident to balance work and love life. dating while being a cnblue member is not a problem to him. if he wants it he'll try to work it out anyways

and recently cnblue did an interview after GDA in Beijing and Yonghwa said about him being busy and unable to date, something like that

and Jonghyun said 'Busy is just an excuse, if US President wants to date, even he can do that' :))

I was surprised Seung Yeon didn't know who CNBLUE was. I thought they were popular in S. Korea, no? I think Seung Yeon will become def become a Boice once she naver searches Jonghyun and finds all the smexy videos of him playing guitar and singing. Below is a cute one. Sorry, I don't know how to embed videos. 

I was surprised Seung Yeon didn't know who CNBLUE was. I thought they were popular in S. Korea, no? I think Seung Yeon will become def become a Boice once she naver searches Jonghyun and finds all the smexy videos of him playing guitar and singing. Below is a cute one. Sorry, I don't know how to embed videos. 

i guess she knows cnblue but not familiar with the members

@gpddd wow, your review is interesting and I can't stop scrolling the page. Just realizing that Jonghyun has that tricks too. kekekeke.

"What did I just say about being able to make your man eat and do whatever you wanted, if you could keep him contented."

LOL >.<
Thanks for the review anyway XDDD

Guest Hickk

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Abeoji face tho ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 

That could also be the face of a father amused at his giddily happy son but..... we don't know.

the last time Jonghyun mentioned about dating someone was during their debut time. he said he dated up until their time in Japan pre debut but it didn't work out. yeah i read about his 8 times past dating experiences as well ( it was an old interview)

around early 2013 and so he did an interview as well and he said he is confidence to balance work and love life. dating while being a cnblue member is not a problem to him. if he wants it he'll try to work it out anyways

and recently cnblue did an interview after GDA in Beijing and Yonghwa said about him being busy and unable to date, something like that

and Jonghyun said 'Busy is just an excuse, if US President wants to date, even he can do that' :))

Thanks both for sharing this background knowledge. I've heard most of the CNBlue singles and can name most of the members from watching Yongseo/Goguma, but otherwise am not familiar with Jonghyun, so it's interesting to learn this.

At the same time, discovering that JH has some dating experience is somewhat surprising to learn given how he behaved in the first episode. In a good way, of course :)

I mean, who does/says this on the first date?
  • Confessing "I've fallen for you"

• Accommodating all of SY's likes at the expense of his own (i.e. food, "people can change") and doing a poor job of lying about it -- which SY easily picked up on :-SS

• Being quiet and awkward when they're alone -- SY initiated the mass majority of conversation topics: guitar/song, calligraphy, nicknames, foods, etc)

• Eagerly volunteering services and goods to SY: to teach SY guitar, to give SY the second set of flowers, to accept any song requests, to thicken his eyebrows
  • Avoiding eye-contact and looking down whenever sensitive subjects are brought up: "oppa" nickname, SY's second date

So adorable! And very much in line with what I would expect from a complete novice in the dating world with minimal experience, so maybe his earlier "dates" were just meet-ups, like @stranger1000 guessed. JH is completely whipped and has given up all his power -- for heaven's sake, JH's even revealed his secret weapon, the guitar and serenade, on the first date! [-X

Of course I'm just teasing JH, as he seems genuinely smitten with SY, with genuine being the operative word :) Too adorable...

lJ5DPOD.gif

I watched JongYeon 3x last night.

Did I understand this correctly? Jonghyun put the two bouquets of flowers at the back of his car, afraid of being caught if in case Seungyeon rides his car. But eventually he himself told Seungyeon he has another bouquet in his car and gonna give it to her before he leaves.. lol he's so cute!

I can see, this guy's action comes first before thinking

TT ___ TT

He seems to have forgotten too that the final selection hasn't been made. Saying he wanted to teach her guitar.. and that brief silence when Seungyeon said there is possibility she might not be his wife?! lol

Wanting to serenade her when they meet again later, asking her to be good wife etc etc etc..

Seungyeon too... already saying she will write the calligraphy with brush the next time they meet.. and trying to establish nicknames.. lol

This couple both fall for each other at first sight.. I fall in love with them at first sight too :x :x :x

Guest shipperlove

new shipper here,i really liked the way he looks at her,he is so direct with his words :)

i really hope that sy because his wife...i can't wait for saturday

Guest Skattered_me

I just rewatched the episodes again for the umpth time :P

I really must say, this couple looks goooooood... P.E.R.F.E.C.T

I really really really hope WGM gods wont put them in that sad sorry excuse of a "house" that jjongah couple got.

Guest grace0708

I just rewatched the episodes again for the umpth time :P

I really must say, this couple looks goooooood... P.E.R.F.E.C.T

I really really really hope WGM gods wont put them in that sad sorry excuse of a "house" that jjongah couple got.

I hope soo... wish they get a normal house like solim couple.. no need to be big but comfortable for them and wish we can see shiro n tan interaction with their new siblings.. hehehehe.. can you imagine John serenade her from bed to make some food for him... hahahaha..

Archived