[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest gkboice

This is when they enter the classroom up until to the point when Jonghyun finishes singing. The questions in parenthesis are the interview questions. I suggest watching the video while reading the translations.

JH: I'll sit in front of you like a teacher.

MC: Seems like he wants to face her.

JH: Nice to meet you. It was a bit hectic out there.

SY: It's quiet now… Thank you for the flowers.

JH: Do you like flowers?

SY: Yes, I like flowers but it's the first time receiving flowers from a guy like this.

JH: Seems like you would have received a lot of flowers.

SY: Not really. I received it once from my father when I graduated.

JH: I'll give you flowers every time we meet.

SY: Thank you.

JH: I have another one in the car. I'll give it to you when we leave.

SY: Will you give it to me when we leave?

JH: I'll give it to you before I go.

SY: Thank you.

*JH pulls out the timer*

JH: I want to throw this out.

SY: How much time is left?

JH: We have an hour left.

SY: You must have stopped the timer a couple of times in the middle of our date.

JH: Yeah..

SY: So now we have an hour left.

JH: I'm the first person you met, right? You haven't met the other person, right?

SY: Yes. I haven't met the other person.

JH: Are you curious?

SY: Yes, I am curious.

JH: You shouldn't be..

SY: Do you have an ideal type?

JH: An ideal type? No.

SY: You don't?

JH: I try not to have an ideal type. If I do have one, there's no end. I keep looking for more. I just rely on my first impressions.

(The feeling you got when you first saw her?) JH: I was very surprised when I first saw her. She was so beautiful. I really like long hair. And the wind was blowing her hair. I saw her in slow motion.

JH: What's your ideal type?

SY: My ideal type is a manly person.

JH: Personality or looks?

SY: Both.

JH: I've been living with that mindset my whole life. (being a manly man)

JH: I think a man has to be manly. And so my dad is also very cool.

SY: I have a specific body part I like.

JH: What is it?

SY: Eyebrows.

JH: Eyebrows?

SY: My ideal type is a manly person with thick eyebrows. Your eyebrows are thick.

JH: My eyebrows are thick?

SY: Yes, they are thick.

JH: I'll make them thicker next time.

SY: It's okay. It's fine the way it is.

(Does Jonghyun match the description of your ideal type?) SY: He's great! When I first saw him I saw his eyebrows and they were very thick and manly. And during the date, like a man, he led the conversation and I think seeing him do that made me fall for him. 

JH: We have many things that we need to know about each other.

SY: Yes.. Oh! You brought your guitar.. Why did you bring it? Can you play it?

JH: Do you like hearing the guitar?

SY: Of course.

JH: I don't play this in front of anybody.

SY: I can hear you play, right?

JH: Of course! I was going to take it out the second I saw you.

(SY: It's one of my wishes to have someone sing for me. I think I'll fall for them if they do.)

JH: Do you have a song that you like?'

SY: I'll like it if you play me anything.

JH: This song was playing on the radio. I made a note to myself while listening that the lyrics are good. To be honest, I want to play another song but I'll play it for you another time. Properly.

MC: So he's saying that he wants to see her again.

(JH: If I prepared beforehand I would have done better so I was a bit regretful. I believe that she knows I was working hard.)

(SY: He said the lyrics were good so I tried my best to listen to the lyrics. The line that stood out the most was "Out of all the stars, I met you." Maybe he was talking about me? It seemed like the lyrics were about me so I think it was special.)

Note: She got the lyrics wrong haha

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest banana_milk082791

YESSSS THAT'S RIGHT!!!!  IGNORE THA HATERS! 

I'm also a hardcore YONGSEO shipper. YongSeo might not be real, but man CNSD friendship is soooo damn real!

I understand these haters because 3 years ago, i  am reallyy really into Lee Jonghyun and there's a point in my life that i'm dreaming of ending up with him. I even hated Sulli because of JH's manly act on her back in Running Man. But that wass a long time ago. I'm more matured now! HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I'm going to South Korea in November so I'm hoping and praying to see them filming for WGM!

JongYeon fighting!

<3 <3 <3  

i'm clueless meaning of the song that John serenade to SeungYeon...after watched the MV and learn lyric meaning it's made me cry  :(( :((

no wonder SeungYeon looked awe after heard John sing that song..... :-<

We only get to hear part of the lyrics, but they seem to focus on destiny and how people are like the many stars in the sky and how miraculous it was for fate to bring them together. In many ways, it was completely romantic and seemed very appropriate for demonstrating how smitten JH is with SY  :x

On an unrelated note, I really like how this episode returned to the original editing formatting, without splitting up the couple's ~20minutes up into two sections. Really helps to build and maintain the momentum :)

Guest Hickk

This is when they enter the classroom up until to the point when Jonghyun finishes singing. The questions in parenthesis are the interview questions. I suggest watching the video while reading the translations.

--//snip//--

Note: She got the lyrics wrong haha

Thanks!!

Yeah the subs definitely got some parts wrong, like I thought he wanted to play the same song again later. Also left out some small details.

Guest Skattered_me

@gpddd omg, your recap is so awesome! It was soooo funny. Bookmarked your blog, cant wait for the rest of the caption for this episode. Well done! =D>

Hello all, 

anuyoes, Sooo thankful JongHyun sang that song to her, discovered another additional beautiful song for my Kpop playlist.  

Gah, couldn't help but fall in love with JongHyun along with SeungYeon at that moment when he was serenading her. He sang it passionately and with so much love. Kept repeating that part coz it was simply romantic.SeungYeon is right, she's blessed to get up close and personal with an artiste/husband like JongHyun. First eps was already romantic. Hope I can bear their upcoming romantic affairs.
:x

@OnlyYouJYH the scariest part is having overly delusional fans around JH... To me marriage or love is no one else's business except yours alone. I hope these fans will not attack SY personally. I think JH is matured enough to go into this kind of program/show. No doubt his schedule will be full after this, but I'm sure he's aware of the situation plus Yonghwa probably has advised his fellow brother on this.

@banana_milk082791 we all knew , even after the news come out said that Jonghyun will join WGM , Already chaos in BOICE fandom especially from Burning Soul . Most of them againts Jonghyun and send hatred to his IG , Twitter and So on . even send a petition to FNC not to let Jonghyun in WGM because all i knew BOICES never approve WGM . For them , WGM just fake program that ruined their oppas . yeah after its happen to Yonghwa after he got closed to SNSD . But they totally forgot that WGM make Yonghwa and CNBLUE famous . No doubt . I never claimed my self as BOICE nor Burning Soul or whatsoever . I just claimed myself that i love Yonghwa and will support all cnblue member in every little detail that had done . So , When Jonghyun reported gonna join WGM , I'm actually worried about his wife more than him . Hahahah , but i think right now . all we need just ignore all the haters ,and enjoy this ship and of coz be prepared for Roller Coaster feeling :) Fighting All JongYeon Shipper ^^ 

I'm a BOICE and esp BSoul too but ho estly, rather than disagrer, I feel so excited the day after I know JH casted into WGM. I mean, fans should learn how to think positively and open-minded. We hv the chance to see him every week with his new side, and also it makes him mooore popular, so why fans should disagree with that? We can't call ourselves as fans if we couldnt support our bias at all.

and the most irritating part is when there are so many hateful comments on JH's IG (and now Seungyeon) saying that they wont ever agree and really really dislike her.

one thing that fans should understand is, we're fans. not his wife. let him do what he wanted to do. as long aa it's good for him and makes him happy.

all we can do is give him support as much as we can.

and btw, I'm soooo greedy for the next eps. ㅠ.ㅠ

oh and about the sub, I personally recommend to watch it on kshowonline. They subbed the caption and it's pretty fast.

Guest asterido

Hear hear for the positivity.

I became a CN Blue fans because of YongSeo or Goguma couple. And it lead me to another side of K-Pop culture. Before its only about Kdrama, but since WGM.. i learn more.

So why hatred?

;)

Guest stranger1000

After finally having time to see it with subs, ;)) one word. CUTE. And he shouldn't be compared with JaeRim (JaeRim has his own personality) I Like how this someone commented on kshowonline: 'Nay.. JongHyun ain't like JaeRim. JaeRim is cheesy... in a good way of course..haha while JongHyun is innocently honest and sincere in LOVE loL.' Dont really know SeungYeon but from this episode she's nice,really pretty and doesn't seem to be too shy + I really love her reaction to JongHyun's straightforward comments :)) her expression was like whattttt? But her face looked comfortable like she dint find it weird and liked the compliment ;)) (come on who wouldn't like a you have beautiful eyes or you are pretty compliment ;)) ). She's still seem close to SM friends can we anticipate SM Fnc moments? I know that BIL were featured in a lot of the YongSeo episodes and it was like a real family :) p.s. I hope there would be less camera man :)) poor Jong and Yeon keep on talking to them and looking at them :))

@gkboice - yes!  SY's blackroom interview right after JH's "I FELL FOR YOU AT FIRST SITE" confession.   I have gotten 2 totally different interpretations of what she said there.   It's not long, so hopefully will not take too long to interpret, I don't want to burden you!  Thank you!

'Nay.. JongHyun ain't like JaeRim. JaeRim is cheesy... in a good way of course..haha while JongHyun is innocently honest and sincere in LOVE loL.' 

I'm agree with this statement :D Totally  :-bd Its kinda weird when people said that Jonghyun is Jaerim . But i cant say anything or they will claimed me as Jaerim haters . HAHAHA , Jonghyun is 'O' blood type . People with this blood type tend to speak out what in their mind  strighforwardly . But in Jonghyun case " since he never date anyone (yes as we know :) ) i think he really captivated by Seungyeon , Even me . i was in love with her . She look lovely and fresh . CNBLUE not that famous among the girls . Except their company mate . I never saw Jonghyun talked friendly with other girl . Maybe he did but its so rarely to see him with girls in public . Even me , i was suprised when Jonghyun talked too much during thier first ep . I was like " isit Jonghyun or his ghost , why so cheesy  , why so happy . why why why " But when i realised how happy he was . Nah ! Our Jonghyun really in love with his Buin . HAHAHA ~~ 

Someone trying to spread rumor about our new groom ...they said he's a player..but i don't think so..i've watched some of his interview, variety show and other..all i can say is he's definitely not a PLAYER..maybe guitar player is more suitable for him.lol.

Someone trying to spread rumor about our new groom ...they said he's a player..but i don't think so..i've watched some of his interview, variety show and other..all i can say is he's definitely not a PLAYER..maybe guitar player is more suitable for him.lol.

lol, Yeah.  

I know something about this humor way back YongSeo days. Past is past, truth or not, let's move on and enjoy the moments JongYeon couple await us.   

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

this is cnblue style pic.twitter.com/ZSOUSb3l4P

— abi (@anonabi) March 17, 2015

Because wifeu also love dogs so why not posting Shiro and Tanny in the middle of night

Hahaha

[Jongstagram] 잘 자 요

[Trans] Goodnight

잘자요~ https://t.co/PwDuJDhgwp

— 이종현 (@cnbluegt) March 17, 2015

Abeoji face tho ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

this is the face of a man who wonders about his son's dog choices pic.twitter.com/CglUPwindE

— abi (@anonabi) March 17, 2015

Guest gpddd

Episode 263 Entire recap finished, with completed segment for this couple. Enjoy.

http://gpddd.blogspot.com/2015/03/we-got-married-ladies-night-out-263.html

@gpddd omg, your recap is so awesome! It was soooo funny. Bookmarked your blog, cant wait for the rest of the caption for this episode. Well done! =D>

@Skattered_me glad you enjoyed it. Finished the last segment of the episode during my lunch today, so Enjoy.

lol, Yeah.  

I know something about this humor way back YongSeo days. Past is past, truth or not, let's move on and enjoy the moments JongYeon couple await us.   

Hongki (FT Island) said that Yonghwa is the one who dating around before his debut ..i never heard about Jonghyun..I hope he's not.

Archived