[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonghyun IG update. He is quoting Will Smith's movie: The Pursuit of Happiness :wub:

Trans by Valentsia:

This part of my life... this little part... is called 'Happiness' - The Pursuit of Happiness

Two hours of magical change to courage

Jonghyun being deep again... makes me want to re-watch the movie too :)

So Ahn Bo Hyun can 'like' Seung Yeon's Instagram pics, but our Jonghyun cannot?  So Ahn Bo Hyun can be seen partying with Seung Yeon at 3:00 a.m. in the morning - but our Jonghyun cannot?  Everyone around Jonghyun is liking her posts, commenting on them, but absolutely 0 from the one who is supposed to be her 'destiny'?  So it's safe for Minseok, Ahn Bo Hyun to interact with her on Instagram, yet Jonghyun is silent?  Why is this?   He has been on 2 'shows' with her now.  Is the scrutiny of fans that hard to bear for our Busan namja?   OF COURSE, we don't know what we can't see, but really, doesn't his silence give the impression he doesn't care about her?  Doesn't the lack of likes and comments when she puts a cute picture on Instagram enforce the feelings and beliefs of those who don't support them?  Just a simple like or a small comment isn't going to provide any solid evidence that they are a couple/lovers.   It will just say that they are just good friends or colleagues.  Surely, Jonghyun's fans can accept that?  Why can't Jonghyun accept it and take the small risk of a 'like' or a 'fighting' comment?      

@luvtokki while i do understand your concern, i think it's unfair to conclude jonghyun's feelings about seungyeon like that. during the duration of the filming for love song, he did post a lot of things with seungyeon in it whilst knowing the feelings of his hardcore fans about it. i do think it's more telling though that he isn't posting anything, not for himself but more for her. since this year hasn't really been a good year for his image. instead of lack of caring, to me, it's being more careful for her, for her rising it girl status. focus on speculations for their "relationship" might do more damage to her and distract from the opportunities that are available to seungyeon. 

it's one thing to be brave, but also, i think jonghyun knows what battles he wants to fight in. isn't all his close friends and family members following seungyeon more telling about the state of things? :) 

i'd like to post this up again, just a reminder of how grateful and really really happy he is to be able to take on the drama and to be with the people he likes the most.  

Well to be honest, Jonghyun seldom likes or comments on pics from his other friends too. I guess that is just his style. I thought it was already a big step for him to upload a photo with her and what more on WeiBo where quite a no of the antis come from. It depends on what a like or a comment from IG means to you.

I see it as them really keeping it low key unless it is related to work. I have said this many times, i rather them be low key. People get crazy over all these. Once it becomes a norm for them to like or comment, when either one of them doesnt do it anymore, people start speculating and commenting. 

Again sidetrack here, i think we should stop putting too much weight on activities on IG. Looking at it, the people who get caught dating are the ones who seem to have the least IG interaction.  I also feel that we do have some people who get a bit too excited when anyone from the opposite gender likes or comment on their IG or when they upload pics with people of the opposite gender. I noticed a pattern here, when SY uploads a photo with her male costars, we will have a few tagging JH in the comments sections or saying that she is someone's wife. Why may i ask? What is the purpose? And when JH's labelmate used to leave messages on his IG before it was made known that she was dating someone else, there were a few who also over reacted. It may seem like a joke but after a while it gets tiresome. They are each their own individual person. We may see JH or SY fans as being possessive but sometimes some shippers may also get a bit too possessive about their interactions with other people. I mean just enjoy whatever interactions that they have be it via their friends or relatives. We are considered lucky cause we have something to keep us going.

I have to agree with @anonabi and @shayiza on this one.as much as i hate to admit it,it hasnt been a great year for jh after the whole stock debacle..and sy is a rising star, and even i love them so much together i wouldnt wnt her affected in any way with it..and of course sy's fans who arent wgm shippers wouldnt want it too..and as their shipper we aleady got so much compared to others..we cant dictate what we want from their personal lives..or what they can or cant do or what they should or have to do..and i do (to some degree) understand the desperation of wanting them to interact on ig..but jh whole family is constantly liking her photos and his close friends too..like shayiza said they are their own person..not eternally linked to one another..besides jh didnt hold back on posting from mols set eventhough some of his hardcore fans were upset esp on weibo..and on the other hand im really glad seeing her making friends with her co stars that keeps on increasing with every project she takes on..which means they really like her which just proves what we have seen..that sy is really likable and how easily she makes friends:)

LOL ...I honestly think that their lack of interaction, but interactions from all those surrounding JH matter ...especially when they are while freely posting photos wearing bumble bee costumes from a drama that was created SPECIFICALLY because of their good chemistry together. JH was spam posting these drama photos, but he didn't do this for Orange Marmalade. It tells all. He posted because he could show his happiness and it was appropriate for her to be in the images. Jonghyun is in pursuit of happiness, he's not looking to prove a point to us (who really don't matter in the scheme of things). Happiness is what it's all about for him these past few years and creating media drama is not something that will give him that. They aren't stupid, they both know it's a headache to be attached in public. If we step back and look at it, they are playing their relationship very smart. Consideration for their day jobs, increasing their success in it and their ability to move around freely is WAY more important than satisfying us. So much easier than addressing public statements. It shows a maturity if you ask me. 

When she posts a photo he can just text her and "You look so pretty in your IG photo!" ...easy enough, the most important person now knows. 

Hello fellow Brownies/GongLee02!

Happy Bee (me) with all things being shared.

About Jh: Like many had said above, the people around them (inner circle) interacting is a good sign. Don't we also use our own devices privately to comunicate with our family and close friends? does it have to be public?...no it doesn't. Jh and Sy have good reasons to not be using publicly social media to interact even if is just as friends, and is not necessary. Privately and discreet are key words here, so don't worry, bee happy. :)

The pursuit of happiness movie IG post shows a father with his son, thats telling coming from someone who wants to bee happy, just a thought. ;)

About Sy: After seeing her more because of so many projects, she does things that are, for a lack of words, childlike innocence, that many times I see in Jh. Sy is always praise by her beauty, and her kindness, and thats great to see/hear. 

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Related imageCyWZ3hAUUAE453t.jpgImage result for loving you

It's like two sides of a coin I understand both sides but I have to admit when we see others stepping out of the box and admitting to dating even within JH's own company it's a little hard to understand why not him?  Why not step out too?  Yes, it might seem selfish when we have seen so much of them together while filming and even the after party.  But at least for me it's about hoping at some point he will claim SY as his own. Proudly & loudly! No longer just for those close to them or family but for the whole world to see & know. Their love story is as beautiful as they are and I think someday it will inspire others more than they know...

I realize JH & SY don't owe anyone anything and I am always cheering for them and their happiness.  They are both working hard at being successful following their own paths and becoming more famous.  Maybe right now keeping their relationship unofficial is easier.  Yet, somehow it makes me a little sad as the newness of love is always worth celebrating no matter who you are.  Somehow having to hide those amazing feelings, not being able to openly support each other or having the freedom to even walk hand in hand. It might be lonely at times and when I think about how fast ones heart beats when your in presence of the person you love.  Or that smile & dimple that over takes JH's face seeing SY face to face instead of over a phone or texting not being able to touch or feel the warmth of her embrace...

It may seem selfish not for myself but for them in hoping they don't waste these precious moments & feelings.  That are so precious like a sparkle in ones life, by worrying about what others might say, do, or think.  But grasping the fact that no one knows about tomorrow why waste even a day of being together loving each other openly and freely.  Instead of choosing to watch & love each other from afar and always having to hide their hearts and how they truly feel behind a wall or closed door...

credit & thanks to original owners of photos & quotes:wub:

I think JH and the other CNBLUE members will reveal their relationships only after their military service. Coz if they reveal it now, it may put pressure on the person they're with.

I always get this feeling that the person JH will be with is SY. After all, he met her among so many people. They could have been paired with someone else, but they weren't. So....there must be something special in store for them. :)

And as much as i would love to see him comment and like her photos, i don't think it's a good thing to do this year. Like someone said, JH must text her telling she's pretty over personal chat or when they talk to each other on phone. :)

We'll wait and see. :) Even if they don't end up together, we know that they're really really close. :) Let's hope for the best :):) 

Heh-heh!  I got some discussion going here, didn't I?

My heart wants JH to declare his love for SY and claim her as his own....

My head says that's impossible and probably damaging for both of their careers....and maybe even their relationship!

My gut says they have a long-term plan, an agreement, to invest this time in their career and to come back to their relationship when the timing is right.  

Oh how my heart hopes you are right @luvtokki that there is in fact a plan & agreement.  Yet maybe because of my own life I worry that time isn't always on their side.  That chances are often passed by never to come again and that their hopes and even dreams may fall short because of things & people that get in the way when we least expect.  Falling in love is much easier than staying in love and although work, fortune, and even fame are important.  Just knowing what I know now,  I would say to them don't waste a second treasure what you feel.  Don't take each other for granted or the love you have.  For one day you may look back and realize that fame & fortune cannot fill ones heart.  They cannot be compared to having someone to love who loves you for yourself the real you.  For that in itself is priceless, fame can't give it to you, money can't buy it.  You're blessed to find each other in the first place the rest is up to them. I hope they hold onto each other and never let go no matter what, for love is the best choice for happiness there is nothing greater...

If i remember correctly, we've had this discussion several times and everytime its brought, we get the same responses its getting a lil old tbh.Social media does not define relationships.  Lee Jonghyun is not gonna like SY's post today, or tomorrow or if ever unless he chooses to. He doesnt even like his niece's pics and his sister posts cute pics of that baby almost every single day. he doesnt even follow his mom back. All of these does not mean he doesnt care/ want to claim them.There are somethings that he chooses to keep private, and there are some things that he doesnt care but to share with the world The fact that he actually posted several pics of her on his insta just showed how uncontrollably happy he was becuz he could have easily kept all those pics to himself.  Other people like his friends and family have the privilege of liking her posts because they wont recieve backlash for it but we all know if JH was regularly liking her posts, it wuld only invite trolls/hate on her page that he wuld have to take the blame for. in the end,they could get married today and the handful of ppl that don't like them 2gether(they really dont have that much haters tbh) wuld still refuse to acknowledge them as a couple. So, No, i dont really care whether he like her posts or not. 

@luvtokki you probably didnt  mean any harm im sorry but the part about her "partying with ahn boyhan at 3am" did not sit well with me. She went out to eat dinner with the MOLS staff and cast and JH and Jaejin werent there bcuz they were both in japan. i read the conversation underneath that pic and it seems like these meet ups/dinners with MOLS team is going to be regular bcuz they got really close with eachother. If she treated all her Male friends the same as Jh, that would actually be a clear that evidence that there are nothing more than friends & i wuldnt feel comfortable shipping them as a couple.

Profile pic changeu! :P:P:P

I officially love Wednesdays....:* :* And merci_drama PD-NIM. dora wayo! missing your posts! :)

Andddd look at the way he's gently holding her face :):) That title of the article though :P:P:P "Gonglee couple's kiss scene after one year reunion" :P:P:P

Lemme not get my hopes up...for all we know, he must just be resting his forehead against hers...say "Saranghamnida" or something...and then they start walking again... (Just because i don't want to get my hopes up) :sweatingbullets:

Archived