[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

'Descendants of the Sun' finishes with happy ending for both Song-Song couple and Goo-Won

Spoiler

photo713279.jpg

'Descendants of the Sun' has ended.

The last episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Descendants of the Sun' depicted the happy ending for Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) couple and Seo Dae-yeong (Jin Goo) and Yoon Myeong-joo (Kim Ji-won-I) couple.

In the previous episode, while Kang Mo-yeon were living her daily life on the verge of tears because she thought Yoo Si-jin was dead. However, Yoo Si-jin appeared alive in front of Kang Mo-yeon, when she went to Albania to work as a volunteer as a way to commemorate the first year anniversary of his death.

Seo Dae-yeong was also alive. Seo Dae-yeong showed up in front of Yoon Myeong-joo, who was dispatched back to Uruk. The two shared a tearful kiss. Seo Dae-yeong said, "I'll never leave you" answering the question from Yoon Myeong-joo one year ago.

What happened was that High Rank Ahn (Ji Seung-hyeon) saved the two soldiers.

Yoo Si-jin and Kang Mo-yeon, Seo Dae-yeong and Yoon Myeong-joo enjoyed the lovely time. The love between Yoo Si-jin and Kang Mo-yeon became even stronger while they enjoyed the sweet dates. Seo Dae-yeong and Yoon Myeong-joo whispered sweet nothings through phone calls between Korea and Uruk. Yoon Myeong-joo's father Lieutenant General Yoon (Kang Shin-il) approved their relationship.

Yoo Si-jin and Kang Mo-yeon attended convocations of Korea Military Academy and a medical school respectively. And Kang Mo-yeon's narration overlapped the scenes, "We shall not yield to any disasters although we might face threatening. We will endeavor to keep peace in this world from any ammunition and alike. Today, numerous Yoo Si-jins and numerous Kang Mo-yeons pledged. I cheered for them so their pledge will be realized in all lands under the sun".

Yoo Si-jin and Kang Mo-yeon went back to Uruk to place a rock. The two shared a passionate kiss.

Watch on Viki

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-descendants-of-the-sun-finishes-with-happy-ending-for-both-song-song-couple-and-goo-won-93463.html

BEST END !!!

• Like 18

Thank you KES for not disappointing me, for the most most beautiful ending in K-drama ever! Thank you, to all my fellow Soompiers for al the support on this thread. You have all been my source of information, encouragement and solace! Without you, watching DOTS would not have been as satisfying as it was. This has now become my favorite K-drama of all time, beating MLFTS on my list. I am so grateful to the whole cast (absolutely sensational) and crew. Gorgeous cinematography, great quality writing, wonderful OST, it kept me interested every single episode. I literally could not wait for Wednesdays and Thursdays and I even woke up early in order to stream directly from S. Korea, without understanding a word. VIKI Team also did an outstanding job in subbing so fast so that we could all enjoy each fantastic episode! Last but not least, thanks to the Song- Song OTP, they were absolutely superb and their chemistry so off the charts that they kept us wanting for more! A 2nd season would be just so awesome!

• Like 17

*sniff* It’s really the ending for DOTS! L I’m sad but at the same time, at least we got our happy ending! :D I knew we would get a happy ending! :D Thank you authornim for not disappointing us. Hehe..oh how I will miss YSJ & KMY..and the entire DOTS cast! Everyone did so well..those lovely doves…LOL..my eyecandy.  :wub:

The car wash scene was too funny – I felt like I was watching the real SJK enjoying that hug and leaning his head on KMY/SHK shoulder instead of YSJ. LOL. So cute!!! I am so happy to see SDY!! Both couples got a happy ending! Sigh…what a relief.

So many cute and lovey dovey scenes today that im still smiling from ear to ear! Haha…can’t even think straight on what to write atm!~

• Like 14

7 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

I did'nt hear she said 1 year or else. She just said " Its the anniversary of his death tommorow". She did'nt mention 1 years or anything else. 

I just doubt Kim KiBum could become sergant in one month. But who knows. I need re-watch it to be sure. 

• Like 4

The desert scenes maybe take place in greece, while the camp (when YSJ eat apple) was in korea. We can see that sometimes YSJ wear cast and sometimes not.

Any for the last scene, daniel and ye hwa wedding, didnt it being shoot in korea? joong ki was freed of his cast.

3 minutes ago, windofwar said:

I just doubt Kim KiBum could become sergant in one month. But who knows. I need re-watch it to be sure. 

He was still an officer. There are 2 groups in army. One group that goes to university (officer, lieutnant, captain, major, until general) and one group that doesnt go to university (private until major sergaent). CMIIW.

• Like 3

The weird thing is why both of our soldiers didnt get a departmet store's call during ep 16? :D

and the story about YSJ SDY being prisoned wasnt being portrayed well. Where did they go and why did they being prisoned? How did they recover in the prison, and how did lieutnant Ahn know?

14 minutes ago, bakegyamon said:

The desert scenes maybe take place in greece, while the camp (when YSJ eat apple) was in korea. We can see that sometimes YSJ wear cast and sometimes not.

Any for the last scene, daniel and ye hwa wedding, didnt it being shoot in korea? joong ki was freed of his cast.

He was still an officer. There are 2 groups in army. One group that goes to university (officer, lieutnant, captain, major, until general) and one group that doesnt go to university (private until major sergaent). CMIIW.

He was private, when SDY and YSJ was declared as dead. I'm not sure, how it all works in army, but to be promoted from private to sergeant, I believe you need more time, than just one month. One year sounds more reasonable. 

As i said, i watched translation in my native language, maybe they did mistake. I need to re-watch english version, but only people who knows Korean can say for sure how much time passed. 

• Like 3

I can honestly say that this is the first time that a drama for me had two OTP couples. I was concerned for both couples and wanted a happy ending for both of them. 

I am also glad that no one died. This is a repeat watch for me and one of the BEST dramas I have seen in a long time.

Quality writing and acting. It had romance, melo, comedy, and action.,,,,LOVED IT! 

This is a perfect example of what preproduction filming should be in the hands of the right PD, writer, actor, etc.

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, jjeennyy19 said:

Is this true????

If it is....

Woaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43.02%

:blush::blush::blush:

bye bye DOTS..:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

It's too early for real ratings.  At least a couple hours.  I don't know where people are getting that from tbh. I did see an article, but it's not official by any means.  

• Like 11

seriously i really really want to be sad when watch ep 16..but otthoke what haunt me is all the funny and hilarious scenes...hahahahahaha

even in this middle of night like this i am still laughing non stop watching the funny scene..okay the red velvet scene just hilarious....LMFAO....i know i know maybe we want change it to song song couple scenes..but come on when we will watch army ahjusshi fanboying like that in a drama???

and in this drama i realized none can beat ahjusshi fan chant...they are so loud and full of power when scream "mannequin inhyeong cheorom hanabuteo yeolkkaji da eosaekhaji ha ha ha"...SDY dance with his face is just priceless...i cant forget it...and YSJ placard that wrote cmiiw..yeochin boda red velvet...red velvet more than girlfriend is just LOL....omo i cant see this scene without feel embarrassed and closing my eyes...even old ahjusshi like Lieutenant Colonel Park Byeong-su dont wanna lose fanboying with his junior....aigooooo all of you really dont remember your age right?????hahahahaha..i cant stop laughing.....hahahahahaha

once again thank you writer nim for making this great drama...thanks for not making the messy ending...thanks for the smile that you give in this last episode...never laugh as much as this when i watch last episode of a drama...omo i love this feeling really...so happy...i will be sad later when i realized i cant watch this drama again next week...KUDOS TO ALL ELEMENTS IN THIS DRAMA...such a great job...

THANKS FOR MAKING MY 2 MONTHS SO COLORFUL...SO PRECIOUS....such a unforgettable memories...i still cant move on i choose i wont move on yet...i am still fly in the sky with this happy ending....i want more but i still thankful with what ive got...for sure i will sleep with grinning ear to ear and i will listening dumb dumb song too while i sleep...(dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb) hahahahahahaha...that just too hilarious...too embarrassing to watch actually...but yeah i got good laugh from it..hahahahahaha...

wow i heard about 43% rating too....if it really the real rating...wow.....standing ovation clap clap clap...big bow to this drama...lets see the info about rating tomorrow ah today actually its already friday

• Like 15

16 hours ago, melissala said:

It's too early for real ratings.  At least a couple hours.  I don't know where people are getting that from tbh. I did see an article, but it's not official by any means.  

I thought so too...but no matter what the ratings are or will be...I had fun with this drama...Waiting for it for a year is worthwhile.....:blush::heart:

• Like 1