[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

i havent watched the ep 12 yet....i will watch it later when engsub out..engsub odiyaaaa????hahahahaha....so i just watch the short clip from yt

please bear with me...i am really really really still on denial...i thought i will mad or angry or disappointed when watching the kiss scene but turned out i am laughing non stop until now...why?why?why??its like i am a fool that being trolled by this drama...hahahahaha...after spoiler me with that balcony kiss scene that i thought it would be hot and steamy and passionate...but turned out it just a troll for today..yeah i hope i got wrong...just proof me wrong with give me the long long long flashback next week kbs...i am waiting...hahahahaha..and my head really spin so much like camera that shoot that scene. i acknowledge that shoots beautifully...but i really cant see anything..i will adore much this scene if there is no kiss scene in that balcony..hahahahaha..

but okay...you are being saved with hug scenes that you give me today KBS..thanks for it..and many unexpected things that turned out to be a good things..that surprised me and makes me happy too ofc..

i think our couple now is even in jealousy...we already see the soldiers jealousy when misunderstanding scene happen..now we see man jealousy at double date scene...ah so cute that jealousy...hahahahahahahha..they really like a real couple...i can stop laughing too when see YSJ and SDY prepare samgyetang to their date with full of kim ki bum nagging all the time..hahahaha..kibum such a cute when nagging to his two daddy???hahahahahaha..and all their effort to cook this food being wasted when the two woman thought kim ki bum is the one that prepare the food..lol..poor our soldier..

why i got so many laughing already?????i dont even watch the engsub..hahahahahaha

• Like 11

13 hours ago, oetoria15 said:

Haven't watch the preview for episode 12 yet but just saw this pic....

Does it means that next week we'll have more cute/romantic/sweet scene? Lol i' so excited about this :blush:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Cerdit as labelled!

joongki hand look like wearing a cast.....this scene is after his hand  injured.

hope for sweet scene next weekk...:heart:

• Like 10

Descendants of The Sun Episode 11 Recap

This episode is the most heart breaking one out of all the released episodes.

First, the confirmation of Myeong Ju’s M3 Virus.It was so heartbreaking to see Seo Dae Yeong hugging her and proving that he doesn’t care wether he got infected by her or not.

It was also heartbreaking to know that they only thing Myeong Ju is afraid of is being away from Seo Dae Yeong and due to this virus, they were forced to be apart. Their walkie-talkie conversation made me so teary.

Secondly, Lee Chi Hoon’s (Onew) scene. We’ve been waiting for that scene where he would man up and prove that he is not a coward. He definitely proved in this scene that he is more than an idol. And we’re hoping for a happy Onew now please. Stop making him cry. It’s just makes us happy that he is finally back from being the cute and playful one.

Third, the father and daughter phone call of Myeong Ju. Who wouldn’t cry in that scene where a daughter confesses his feelings for his father? And that she knew about the deal between Seo Dae Yeong.

And lastly, the kidnap scene of Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo). Her acting skills are jjang! Can’t agree why she’s a top star. Her emotions we’re well portrayed that surely our Captain Si Jin will go against all odds just to rescue him.

Are you excited for more?

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/03/31/descendants-of-the-sun-episode-11-recap/

YES I AM MORE AND MORE ...

• Like 15

I rewatch ep 12 once again and realize i think it's true what you're all been saying here, the scene when KMY covering YSJ eyes is her revisit her memory trying to comfort him in her mind. Still beautiful scene though.

Btw, when SDY throws salt to make chicken soup is SDY imitating a chef (i forget his name) from variety show 'please take care of my refrigerator' who is famous from his exaggerate moves when he cooks. Lol

• Like 16

What an intense episode! I feel like watching a high quality action movie!! 

I just love the rescue scene SJK so hot and badass!! It's heart jumping and scary and very emotional as well.

Did you guys notice where YSJ climbed up the balcony (at the beginning where he went inside Argus hideout) and then he fell? Is this where he was injured?

I just can't forget the scene where SJ covered MY's eyes. That was very powerful, sad, heartbreaking and scary all at the same time. But bittersweet and full of love and care. So full of emotions! Idk I can't put into words how I felt but its beautifully sad.. which left an ache in my heart. My heart was even shattered for the two most esp for SJ when he was crying, SJ in tears is really heartbreaking while MY stands on the opposite side of the wall unable to do anything to comfort him. It's not that I'm looking for a loveydovey scene on a situation like that but I was hoping for SJ to atleast comfort and give her a hug but then again, he was really broken already with what happened. 

How come the second OTP gets to have more moments and skinship than the main? I'm afraid they wont be getting enough moments for our couple. And I have a feeling that drunk is just a troll! Same with what they did on that balcony kiss! I'm still not over that PDnim and writer-nim!!!! :angry::angry:

I'm so glad rain has finally come on this long drought for a sweet warm hug!!! Thank You for hearing me drama god! We even got some holding hands too. That was the best and sweetest hug I've seen. No kidding! So much feels in that very intimate and sweet gesture. Like all the intense scenes were taken away because of that, and I felt like I was KMY and YSJ and all my worries just disappeared in that very moment. 

I was ROFL during that jogging scene with the Dr. Song! Hahaha he's really hilarious!! I love him and the nurse.

I'll be back for more after I watch them in subs. 

• Like 23

@hafunohane girl count me in...

It feels like flying on the cloud nine and kyaaak kyaaak kyaaak -ed like some Justin Bieber sesaeng fan watching his concert for the first time and then... BAM. nothing. my Song plane engine died and I'm crashing..

Just a tiny winny bitty 2 ants smooching or hugging or communicating on some random tower after the sun said 'BYE I am setting now' to earth half an hour earlier..

I almost strangle and kick my garbage bin and almost choked my puppy.. 

I want redemption next week!!! it's not fair!

• Like 17

Okay, done watching the RAW. the Uruk n Argus storyline are closed. The medic n alpha team are back in Korea! Such a wonderful n meaningful things they have done in Uruk. They leave the medicube, the army camp, the lovely scenery. I will miss it. Get married you too n come back to the shipwreck once the Uruk's peace restore. 

By looking at the preview, i believe our bro-tp stayed in the army. Maybe, an undercover mission. Did they have a reunion n MY drunk? New chapter guys next week n hope it is a good one!

Anyway, the aerial view kiss must have a close up somewhere in the upcoming episode. Just believe it! 

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Did I miss something? Because I was certain YSJ got shot, did he not? Please explain, somebody.

He did get shot in his bulletproof vest, we can see the bullet stuck in his vest on top right part when he is about to cover KMY's eyes.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Did I miss something? Because I was certain YSJ got shot, did he not? Please explain, somebody.

Maybe a bulletproof vest? Who knows? 

The scene when MY was thinking at the stairs, i think that she regret for sitting nearby without doing anything when she heard SJ crying. She wanted to comfort SJ by closing his eyes. That's y she confronted SJ afterwards. 

• Like 7

@hafunohane lol, the drones, seems like the team placing and go arround the building with the drones as commercial break. Haha. Its true we need zoom in camera to see how hot this kissing scene. 

or maybe they made mistake when they cut the close kiss scenes. *possitive *thinking. I think the spoiler looks great and close than the drones scene. Hahaha

• Like 14

Watching preview ep 13, seems like we will get bed scenes next week lol :wub:

The condition from preview: drunk couple, going home together, and the girl fall While holding with her boyfie. And his boyfie also on Hot condition, after his woman told him 

" i love yoo shi jin to death"

Note: I hope the drones out of the scene, because the first one already enough to made "ant man" couple look "beautiful". :mellow:

• Like 22

@sanaeozora exactly!. Which is why I insisted that this scene was so much more than her just her imagination, it's surreal almost. I felt like she was walking in two parallel worlds and in two time dimensions, and she was just making things right for the man that she loved. The intensity with which she wants to protect him at that moment when he's mourning his former comrade.... it's beautiful, it's just really beautiful. 

• Like 22