[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I love the episode..... Wait... I love all the episodes...... I'm not going to talk about the kiss since i just wake up from my hangover from seeing.....imagining....and cant stop gigling by only repeating the kiss scene.... Gosh the writer did kill millions of viewers last night......I am now even  texting my bf last night and said i think i need a kiss right now....... Like this (i sent the pictures)......ahahahahahahahahaha

i only have 1 concern in this episode..... I really hope LCH can overcome his situation...and come back as a funy dongsaeng again.... I miss his old attitude.... It's sad seeing him like that very sad...

• Like 18

Does anyone happen to know the name of the song (instrumental) that played when YSJ and KMY were putting gas for the car. The part where he kept kissing her? I wonder if that's a new ost haha.

DotS fighting! congrats to the team for breaking 30%!!!

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

Oh i didn't catch the ramen invitation last night......when will the ramen date scene come????? I wonder what YSJ do with the ramen .... Eeehhhh with KMY ....... :lol::P

OMO I forgot about that Ramen scene! YSJ prb has something up his sleeve :wub:
Then again look how the lipstick scene turned out.....it could be something totally different

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I think let. Yoon meaning by quit soldier job is SDY must quit being alpha team and quit being an army.. And be apart with YSJ..aah maybe SDY will became a bodyguard because let. Yoon did say he will find SDY a job that rellated with the current job..maybe we get to see SDY and YSJ become bodyguard just like in the preview..kekeke..

• Like 6