alleverything

dispatch.png

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki

capture scenic shots from

“Descendants of the Sun” filming

Posted on March 11, 2016

Image: Song Hye Kyo's Instagram / Dispatch

Image: Song Hye Kyo's Instagram / Dispatch

Song Hye Kyo shares an adorable behind-the-scenes update of their picturesque filming location for ongoing drama, Descendants of the Sun. 

On March 11th, the actress shared a taken from their recent filming which featured her and actor Song Joong Ki sheltering themselves from the heat of the sun. The photos then on captured interest for its scenic location as the two stood side by side with the blue sea in the background further captivating their onscreen chemistry.

Fans who follow the actress on Instagram also commented on their impressive visuals as they pose onsite.

Meanwhile, the “Song-Song” couple continues to entice audience with their impeccable chemistry on Descendants of the Sun. 

https://www.instagram.com/kyo1122/

http://www.koreaboo.com/sns/song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-capture-scenic-shots-from-descendants-of-the-sun-filming/

Song Joong-Gi's drama 'Descendants of the Sun,' explosive reaction in China

2016/03/11

17099_1.jpg

Popularity of drama 'Descendants of the Sun' is exploding.

KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Descendants of the Sun' is popular not only in Korea but also in China. 

'Descendants of the Sun' reached 300 million views by episode 4. It is faster than 'You from the Star,' which was a great syndrome in China. Some Chinese media expect Song Joong-Gi to be on the top of popularity in China like Kim Soo-Hyeon did.

Meantime, 'Descendants of the Sun' is rising in Korea as well, reaching 27% of viewers' rating. [Photo=KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Descendants of the Sun']

Innolife

• Like 24

I'm waiting for their sunset kiss like crazy! I think hot kiss scene will happen there. I didn't know if SHK got a bad reputation about her kiss scene but SJK is the best kisser. I remember in Innocent Man he always kiss like he's gonna eat MoonChaeWon lips. OMG hope that they'll have a passionate kiss too!!!! 

• Like 13

Anyone know how old our characters are?  From kbs character information, YMJ is 32 and Dr. Song is 37.  We know YMJ is hoobae to KMY who is hoobae to Dr. Song.  We know YSJ is sunbae at military academy to YMJ and SDY trained YSJ. KMY's best friend appears to be 34 and the doctor who beat KMY to be prof first is also 34 according to the character info.  So is the age order Dr. Song (37), SDY, KMY (34, possibly 35), YSJ (33?) then YMJ (32)?  Chi Hoon is 28.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bambiina said:

kikiki ............. YES!!! ....

Only 4 person I ever did that - Rain, Kim Soo Hyun .... Ji Chang Wook and now Song Joongki ...

My Capt .... I think this one will be a long time ... :D .... It's on top my list now ... wahahaha

hahaha...same goes with me...i admit that song joong ki also on top of my bias lists right now..and it will be a long time or maybe forever :wub:

his gaze...lips..every inches of his body (pls forgive me for my pervert mind :sweatingbullets: )

sorry Ji Chang Wook ssi,my heart's belong to Joong Ki now :dissapointed:

• Like 13

:flushed:all the talk about kisses are making me blush. 

Oh gosh, isn't that supposed to be done close doors? Aigooo 

lmao

Joking aside, I really wish I waited till all episodes are released to watch but in a way I'm glad I can join in this crazy discussion here on Soompi.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, gangurhar said:

Going by this picture i don't think that we need to worry about passion filled kisses :wub:

OMG! This is my first time seeing the picture, and wow! Going for exams later(on a saturday :( ) and this sure does cheer me up. 

When is wednesday coming?!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Is that the reputation she has for kiss scenes? This is the only other show of hers I've watched since Full House and nothing happened much there, but I wrote it off as "conservative Asian filming" back then. Since then, the mainstream film/media culture in S. Korea has changed much, no? 

I feel that shk is a conservative person when it comes to kissing onscreen. Her more passionate onscreen kisses have been with her ex-boyfriends or with co-stars she's more comfortable with eg lbh, hb, kdw 

Hence I can understand the worry about whether she can pull off a proper kiss as kmy with ysj . This wine kiss with her lips pursed shut is hopefully the directive of the director and not shk being prudish. But I still got me feels with this kiss. :wub:

It was the body proximity and tentative looks between the two.. you could sense ysj' s passion and tenderness and kmy 's confusion. . :)

But yes, I still wish she could have opened up her lips just to let him in that little bit.. :grimace:

• Like 13

Speaking of slimy chairman...correct me if I am wrong, but in one of the earlier Urk car scenes did MY mentiion to SJ the reason (but not the details) of why she is there?    She quarreled with management,  long story made short.   If she did I am willing to bet he figured it out.  

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, mariekantalla said:

I read  one comment of an article in A Koala's Playground that SJK and SHK seems like don't get along well in their BTS. They seem stiff even in the premiere. :worried: This is the reason why I'm looking for NG's and BTS. Please share if you know of one.

:sigh:

It's normal .. Where did that person watch the BTS? .. NG? ... sometime some people like to spread rumours .. there could be so many reason as to why ppl like to spread rumors .. She can be former Joongki shipper (with other actress) .. or she can be SHK shipper (with other actor) .. Some ppl hate to see their shipper paradise getting crushed ... 

Some ppl hate to see drama other than their fav actor/actress getting high rating.. so yeah ...

We never know for sure what went on behind scene .. as long as the chemistry on screen is off the chart ... to hell with haters and gossipers .... 

• Like 24

50 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Agreed! Their body language during the kiss scene in ep 4/5 evidenced the comfort level between SJK and SHK. Their bodies were in sync and relaxed. It was more noticeable with SHK because actresses tend to be more guarded and standoffish. But she was totally for it. If you observe closely, their bodies were pretty much glued together, namely the bottom half, if you know what I mean. This speaks volumes because as we know, our bottom half is our more restricted area, off limits to everyone but our lover. :phew::phew: Even so, I can't wait to get a real kiss and hope and pray SHK kisses back!

So observant there friend.  Do Korean drama OTPs  tend to have 5 feet between them?? lol  ... Now I have to go back and watch it again....

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

So that means we won't get to see Dr. Kang's crush at all? Lol. So much for wanting to see a jealous captain..smh. 

SJ doesn't need a reason to be jealous.  He's jealous over everything.  :P

He still needs to find out why MY and MJ don't get along.  That will make him jealous. 

@mariekantalla That's not true.  So sick of some of the comments on Koala and DB's site about them and their chemistry.  It's the same people repeating the same tired crap every week.  

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

:sigh:

It's normal .. Where did that person watch the BTS? .. NG? ... sometime some people like to spread rumours .. there could be so many reason as to why ppl like to spread rumors .. She can be former Joongki shipper (with other actress) .. or she can be SHK shipper (with other actor) .. Some ppl hate to see their shipper paradise getting crushed ... 

Some ppl hate to see drama other than their fav actor/actress getting high rating.. so yeah ...

We never know for sure what went on behind scene .. as long as the chemistry on screen is off the chart ... to hell with haters and gossipers .... 

Ive read some of those remarks as a response to her blog.  The comments are too hateful to read .  Its baseless comments coming from anti-fans.  The ratings itself is proof that people are HOOKED on the chemistry of the SongSong couple.. 

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, mariekantalla said:

I read  one comment of an article in A Koala's Playground that SJK and SHK seems like don't get along well in their BTS. They seem stiff even in the premiere. :worried: This is the reason why I'm looking for NG's and BTS. Please share if you know of one.

Meh. I wouldn't put too much stock into that comment. I'm pretty sure that was more of an opinion than fact. Many pages ago, somebody shared an interview that SJK did with Elle, as well as the one SHK did with the same publication, and based on their individual interviews, there was nothing to indicate that they did not jive. If anything, there was respect and admiration for each other. 

• Like 13