[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Hey guys this image has been bothering me since the OST came out, I'm not sure if we have seen this part here? I vaguely remember MY giving some flowers to the earthquake memorial, is it this one? I just want to confirm it since it's been bothering me and I've been trying to remember if we have see in already or not 

Untitled.png

• Like 8

After so many serious posts, I feel the need to post something a little light-hearted.

Can I ask what happened to our Private Puppy? 

DS3.mkv_000263196.jpg

Now guys, forget about how the drama is going to end, the fact we might never see this cutie again being illegally cute? THAT is a legit reason of concern. #BringBackOurPuppy

• Like 19

1 hour ago, icassiopeia_pim said:

For next week, I have this bad feeling that DY is not going to come back from his last mission. The way he leaves his dog tag like that,  Actually I have this feeling since he was introduced to us in the beginning of the drama. He reminds me of Eun Si-Kyung from King2Hearts. I was really fond of him like the way I'm fond of DY right now. I'm still not recovering from that trauma yet i guess. 

After re-watch this BTS, I realize that the scene MJ crying in green army uniform hasn't been shown yet. I thought it's 'after break up' scene but apparently it's not. It must be shown after 'Sergeant Seo comes back?' scene for sure. Noooooooooooo I'm gonna cry an ocean if this is true. Please let me be wrong, 

Not only is the crying scene not shown yet. Only 2 episodes left and all these are not shown yet. 

Spoiler

CdgOvOuUUAABV3L.jpgmj2_zpshie0w7hv.pngdy1_zpsvorcryi3.pngdy9_zpshhcsmxz8.png

• Like 9

2 hours ago, mariekantalla said:

Well said. That's what I got in mind too..:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Do you remember the scene where Dr. Kang reminded President Mubarak to avoid stress due to his heart condition. And the shi jin comment that war is easy but peace is difficult.

i reckon the above stresses this point again. 

Why people or nations be at war?? hatred? Fanatism? greed becos there are more benefitsfor people initiating the war/disputes/disagreements?? 

thank you writer-nim and PD-nim for showing us this fact!! 

• Like 13

12 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

WHAT? The name on the tombstone is Ryu Si Jin. Not YOO Si jin. So it’s not him guy. Our big boss won’t die. He’s superman remember? He survive without immediate surgery and even managed to get up still all bloody and weak to talk to the NK guy. So no he’s not gonna die. NO!

@AshleyChia the tombstone you mentioned, which ep is it? 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, larienssi said:

Did anyone catch who said this line in the preview? Is it Dae Yeong or Si Jin? Are they hinting a time jump here? Anyway, just curious.

" I will be back when the seasons change" - it sounded like YSJ.

12 minutes ago, bibiyl said:

@AshleyChia the tombstone you mentioned, which ep is it? 

The tombstones were only seen in the 'Always' music video.  It hasn't actually been shown in the drama.  Also, it has been mentioned that the tombstones seen in the music video had some earlier dates (19??-1985) or something like that...which means it's not a tombstone of anyone in the drama..probably just scenery shots.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, jackio1917 said:

Not only is the crying scene not shown yet. Only 2 episodes left and all these are not shown yet. 

Reveal hidden contents

CdgOvOuUUAABV3L.jpgmj2_zpshie0w7hv.pngdy1_zpsvorcryi3.pngdy9_zpshhcsmxz8.png

They did a lot of flashback of Goowon couple, so I think the 1st pic might be sometime in the past. The 2nd makes me nervous even more. It can be the scene of MJ reminiscing the time being with DY. The last pic perfectly fits for MJ crying for DY's death. Why am i being so pessimistic like this? 

The 3rd pic is my last hope. It better not be the flashback. From the background, it looks like the memorial building (I don't know what is it called) where Korean people keep the passed away's picture and remainings, My wild guess is either Big boss or Wolf (or both) is missing in the last mission. Others assume that they're dead but they're actually alive and going back to the girls. The END. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, larienssi said:

Did anyone catch who said this line in the preview? Is it Dae Yeong or Si Jin? Are they hinting a time jump here? Anyway, just curious. 

I thought DY at first, but it sounds like SJ to me? Makes more sense for SJ since it's the last line in the preview too.  Though now I listen again and it sounds like DY lol. Can't decide.  Either way, they are leaving for awhile. 

I think there is a time jump or a few months. In this you can see him wearing the brown camo with this sleeves down..so Urk in the winter soon? 

• Like 13

Why do people like to speculate the ending so much and share their speculations publicly? All your speculations on Ep 14 didn't happen. In fact, not even close. I don't want to sound rude but I'm kinda richard simmons reading a forum and coming across such baseless speculations and rumors. Can't you keep your speculations to yourself? Can't people exercise some self-control and not add to the angst? :huh:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, larienssi said:

UZpAnt5.png

I also thought is YSJ until I listen again for 5x. It is SDY.

• Like 8

wait for this

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/07/hwang-chi-yeol-gummy-and-zhang-yuan-snap-a-photo-for-i-am-a-singer-in-china/

You are my everything Duet version >,<

btw CfbxusrUUAAaX2r.jpg:large

Bwahahaha,

The notes bearing boyish looking hunk Joong Ki's picture came in denominations of 50,000 yuan, the highest value in the South Korea's paper currency. According to Scmp, the notes are "being sold alongside other types of hell money portraying popular characters from Chinese mythology, such as the Jade Emperor, the presiding monarch of heaven in Taoism, and Yanluo, the King of Hell."

The South Korean drama Descendants of the Sun, which is set to culminate on April 16, isinsanely popular in China. The show which telecasts on Baidu 's video-streaming affiliate iQiyi.com in the country has reached the record breaking number of 1 billion views in the period of just two months.

Reportedly, the popularity of the show has reached such an extent that that China's Ministry of Public Security has issued a warning to Chinese viewers that watching too much of it could lead to "marital strife and criminal behaviour".

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sanaeozora said:

After so many serious posts, I feel the need to post something a little light-hearted.

Can I ask what happened to our Private Puppy? 

Now guys, forget about how the drama is going to end, the fact we might never see this cutie again being illegally cute? THAT is a legit reason of concern. #BringBackOurPuppy

While we are at that do you think the trainee nurse would look good with Piccolo!! They sure looked good in that one scene where she was done giving medicines to NK army man and Piccolo was checking the handcuffs!! 

I miss Gi Boem!!

• Like 7

ooo... i go too long from this thread, and i have to back read too many page :sweatingbullets:

just  finish watching ep 14, actually last night except for the funny scene i had a trouble to get into the mood with this ep. unfortunately i agree for they who say that this ep is stand alone, maybe because i have no ide what i have for the next ep..

and for this ep i have to say.. after being a capt korea n spiderman, now he become hulk also, what he is actually? avenger in one body? how come he walk away after almost dying.. don't get me wrong i love this ep also, but like MY i wanna tie him down, so he can have a rest. Dr.kang really an exceptionally great GF. other GF probably already trow him out the window. 

for the preview.. we will have our awaited camping scene right? bat i'll guard my self from too exited. the awaited tip-toe kiss turn out very shocking, i afraid this one will come that way too hehe... i believe no one will die and no MIA.. i'll believe in satisfying ending

• Like 7