[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

second lead couple on date

seo dayoung suddenly say he love her very much

and myeongju ask if theyre breaking up and dayoung say no

they hold hands and walk together after pull of the mine sign that previously shijin and moyeon put there 

back in korea !! all of them !! 

• Like 14

omg has anyone checked the hashtags on insta? SPOILER AHEAD

Spoiler

YSJ got into an accident, I think during his bodyguard mission :( 

I wonder why it's already up on insta? Do Chinese viewers get to see it earlier than everyone else? 

Spoiler

• Like 23

No kiss :( Just holding hands. SDY is stingy. 

Alpha team is back in korea. Boys in green army combat uniform. SDY looking onto some papers. I am thinking its his resignation letter. Not sure. 

SDY and JSY drinking. Getting sloshed.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Basically because the bank refused to work out the money issue, she called YSJ and asked him what to do. She got angry with him for not taking it seriously.

She goes back to the hospital, Chairman accepts her back and she's now going to be doing surgeries not the VIP clients and rounds.

B*thcy doctor, goes to KMY and gets all in her face asking her how she met a BF considering she had just met the Chairman before going off to Uruk. Says some things that richard simmons off the entire doctor's table  - I think she  basically told them their sincerity was fake and they were wannabe good doctors.

Gosh that b#*ch really deserve one more round of hair pulling fight ..... Not only with KMY but wit entire urk med team.... 

• Like 6