[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Just now, minoz_joyax said:

SJ asks Agus to let go of MY before he takes the chopper, but Agus said he will not unless he is able to get on board the chopper, MY said something, didn;t catch up Agus points a gun at MY, SJ fired his gun at Agus hand to let go of his gun off from MY...and there was shoooting, gosh couldn't catch up here, everything happened so quick..SJ got MY...while Harry potter is fixing the bomb attached to her body

now i know what is harry potter specialty its he's a bomb professor

• Like 16

SJ fires back at Agus several times, he hits him several times until he died.....good job Big Boss!!!!salute!!!

SJ and MY in the chopper, gosh they were really able to use the chopper, hahaha

SJ giving report to Lit.Gen.Yoon

Lit.Gen.Yoon having a meeting with the higher ups including the president, the president thanks Lit.Gen.Yoon and bows

• Like 21

SJ TOLD MY IS SORRY ...TOLD HER TO TRUST HIM OR ASKED HER IF TRUSTS HIM....EVERYBODY POINTING GUNS TO EACH OTHER ALPHA TEAM WON THE CONFROTATION...SJ TALKING TO MY...THERE IS BOMB ALSO AGUS WOKE UP AND POINTED THE GUN...SJ PROTECTED HER...MY STREAM STOPPED AGAIN 

• Like 13

Oh My GOODESS! The rescue mission was so bloody great!!! Captain SJ was so awesome that my mouth hang open while watching. I love the whole Alpha Team, they are so ddaebak at the rescue. But SJ was hit.....don't know if his bulletproof vest blocked the bullet or not. At last Argus died, served him so right!!!

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, minoz_joyax said:

SJ fires back at Agus several times, he hits him several times until he died.....good job Big Boss!!!!salute!!!

While you recall, I m picturing the scene in my mind. Yeeee....finally, the plot runs fast but I like it more. Thanks recappers!

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

MY gutsy. Asparagus asked her what SJ saying (to DY) in Korean, she said weather is beautiful.

Omg this girl just so :wub:  Yah Asparagus who do you think you are fooling around with:huh: thanks for the recaps guys :wub:

• Like 11

GEN. YOON WAS BEING PRAISE BY HIGHER UPS...

MJ  STILL HOLDING DY NECKLACE.....SUDDENLY  SHE HEAR THAT DY COME...QUICKLY SHE RUN AND MEET DY...THEY HUG...

MY WAS LOOKING AT SJ.....AND SHE WAS SO SAD...SJ WAS BURNING SOMETHING...

• Like 16