[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

9 minutes ago, orangeprincess18 said:

if you put ur hands up from the patient, wont be your fault. BUT if u already operate on him and later he will die, the doc who operate will be the one that will be blamed for this... and will get trouble off course as you are the one who make the VIP die. 

and as previously mentioned, the bodyguard itself already say that nobody can touch arab president unless their own medical doctor. 

i think later on the patient will die and that's why SJ get detention and trouble as he didnt listen to his upper command.. 

I reaaallyy realllyy hope the patient won't die. it will become a very complicated situation for our OTP

But somehow I predict he'll die. It might be the scene from next episode preview where SJ is on detention and MY burst into tears

• Like 7

WTF? Is SJ getting demoted? Pretty sure MY will save that Mubarat guy. Because SJ'll get detention for disobeying order not because the patient being dead.

Oh God!! I love my second OTP so much.

MJ- "I don't like his looks ( SJ ):bawling:

DY- "I like your reason"

The whole episode was really good but the last seven minutes were the best. I think I fell for SJK all over again.

• Like 10

Rating-wise it has more than exceeded my expectation! Congrats to DOTS!

Seems like about 50% more people from the previous figures have tuned in to DOTS.

Spoiler

One of the many reasons to tune in - Abs galores!

12751235_597642193734959_1268335876_n.jp

cr: as labelled

So the local tradition behind the pebble is one would return to this beautiful Island one day if you take a pebble with you.

He kinda indirectly confessed his feeling to her at the shipwreck because his feeling for her is still there and he wanted her to know. She asked him "Have you being bewitched by beautiful thing before?" He replied "You should know". I'm pretty sure she does. And eventhough she said she's not curious about his thoughts, she does based on that question alone. I melted away with their screen presence. Such a cute (child-like) couple at times and yet they are both leaders of their own teams.

12783928_597257877095055_413924910_n.jpg

• Like 19

tumblr_o7kzxuYun91rc0qiso10_400.jpg
tumblr_o7kzxuYun91rc0qiso1_400.jpg
tumblr_o7kzxuYun91rc0qiso5_400.jpg
tumblr_o7kzxuYun91rc0qiso2_400.jpg
tumblr_o7kzxuYun91rc0qiso7_400.jpg
tumblr_o7kzxuYun91rc0qiso4_400.jpg
tumblr_o7kzxuYun91rc0qiso9_400.jpg
tumblr_o7kzxuYun91rc0qiso8_400.jpg
tumblr_o7kzxuYun91rc0qiso6_400.jpg
tumblr_o7kzxuYun91rc0qiso3_400.jpg

zionqt:

Song Joong Ki for Haper's China

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, IrisFM said:

Rating-wise it has more than exceeded my expection! Congrats to DOTS!

Seems like about 50% more people from the previous figures have tunned into DOTS.

Reveal hidden contents

One of the many reasons to tune in - Abs galores!

12751235_597642193734959_1268335876_n.jp

So the local tradition behind the pebble is one would return to this beautiful Island one day if you take a pebble with you.

He kinda indirectly confessed his feeling to her at the shipwreck because his feeling for her is still there and he wanted her to know. She asked him "Have you being bewitched by beautiful thing before?" He replied "You should know". I'm pretty sure she does. And eventhough she said she's not curious about his thoughts, she does based on that question alone. I melted away with their screen presence. Such a cute (child-like) couple at times and yet they are both leaders of their own teams.

Hahahahhahaha... that hidden Pic .. that Death Stare... i can't stop laughing.... Joong Ki looks cute when he is jealous that Hye Kyo looks at other guys abs !!!! kkkkk

• Like 17

3 hours ago, orangeprincess18 said:

if you put ur hands up from the patient, wont be your fault. BUT if u already operate on him and later he will die, the doc who operate will be the one that will be blamed for this... and will get trouble off course as you are the one who make the VIP die. 

and as previously mentioned, the bodyguard itself already say that nobody can touch arab president unless their own medical doctor. 

i think later on the patient will die and that's why SJ get detention and trouble as he didnt listen to his upper command.. 

I assume that the result would be more serious  in term of diplomatic. Cause the patient is not normal one but President of the country and his staff denied to operate. I guessed that the operation will be successful but SJ still get detention for not complying orders. That is why I dont really buy the scene. As a commander, he should think for the whole picture. What will be in worst situation and who will take a responsibility? How serious the result could be?  May be I think too much in this case. It is just a drama, dont take it too serious. KKKK

Who said that SHK is overacting? I love her cute expression and I believe that most of us have the same feeling. Dont listen to those negative comments, SHK, Keep fighting. Your drama will be the best one of 2016!!!!

• Like 21

so much to say for ep 3... zakynthos island scenery is awesome.

as always their bromance are cute, i can't stop grin at SJ x DY box conversation.

funny how DY and MJ bad mouthing SJ. didn't expect that MJ will have that cute personality,also that ghost or angel concept was funny

but i don'y get it why MY suddenly turn cold and curtly after they back from the wreck.

and i have a trauma over korean drama we-can-come-back-again-to-this-place word, it's usually indicate back at sad situation either one of them dead or sick 

and one thing make me wonder.

Spoiler

Picture1_1.jpg

this 2 are same car is it?? if it's the same one. than korean special force not only pack their clothes, but they also bring they can when they on duty hehehe...... :blush:

PS : i salute how KMY stick with her wedges or platform shoes, i probably just throw them away and go around with my sneaker.:vicx: trendy and beautiful dr as expected :lol:

no wonder this drama have sky high rating

• Like 21

i just saw the rating when i got home and wow! such a shocker! it's 23.4% when it's only 3 episodes airing?! just wow. i expected for the rating to keep on increasing for ep3 but i never ever expect it to increasing this much! Congrats to DOTS team..they did bring us such an amazing drama and they deserve all the love they got so far.. i really hope the story will keep on going strong and not gonna lost in some mountain! wishing all the best for DOTS! i'm also happy that there's many positive comments from K-netz praising not only the Main actor/actress but also the whole team who making things posibble for DOTS awesomeness to happen.. 

i'm gonna go and watch ep3 with sub and be back here to spazz my heart out with you all. well.. base on all your posts about ep3, i know it's going to be awesome! i'm so looking forward to it.. :D 

• Like 13

It will be quite interesting when Daniel will come into the picture. I think MY doesn't know this Daniel is the same guy she had a crush on ( and MJ too if I am not wrong). And I really liked Ye Hwa. She is so fierce. I read in the character description she somehow saved Daniel. They are probably together since then. 

I love our puppy Kim ki beom. He and the cute nurse would be good together.This show is so well written that even these small roles have their own charms.

• Like 15

About MY and the Chairman: I guess he wasn' a nice guy. I didn't give up so you could date guys like him

The beach: Because it's far, I want to spend a long time with you

The shipwreck:This is the end of something when it is bewitched by a beautiful thing.
MY: Have you been bewitched? SJ: I have. And I think you'd know.

I am trying to say that you are a different person than the person I used to know.

Shi Jin is really awesome beyond words :wub::wub:

• Like 19

I'm overjoyed with DoTS high ratings and really hope that it only keeps increasing from here whether it's a few percentages or a fraction of a percentage. I just want progress and hope the ratings don't drop! Oh I pray!

• Like 12

AFTER WATCHING EP.3 WITH ENGLISH SUB.

that ending when SJ disobey order from higher -up...they will encounter this problem thru out the drama ..

POV...being a doctor KMY must show her devotion in curing her patient no matter what your belief....it shown in the last scene of of ep. 3...when she told the bodyguard that she 's not trying to change their history but as a doctor she must save the patient first.....on the other hand SJ did the same ..He disobey order in exchange to protect  their citizen(not an ordinary citizen..he fell in love to KMY) that... if something happen to that PRESIDENT they put the blame on the doctor who operate on him...THAT'S WHY HE MAKE A DECISION AND IT CAUSE HIM TO BE SUSPENDED ON HIS DUTY.:anguished:

• Like 13

KES is reallyyy genius, even in 3rd episode i still can see YSJ and KMY stay true to their characters. Usually in kdrama otp character will change almost every few episode maybe bacause live shooting they change story according viewers demand and resulting change of kdrama character. But in episode 3 of dots i can see YSJ and KMY in urk are still the same person from episode 1 and 2. If there's any diferrence such as in KMY that because her live as she knows it change, from years of being operating doctor that gets her career nowhere to hospital star that rarely operate and actually gets her career somewhere. 

KMY as doctor is change but i can still see she still holds her values in her heart, that's why she's upset when that sponsor-daughter's doctor tell her about how she is not a doctor thay she's not operating anymore only taking care of the VIPs. But yeah she is to sassy to be told like that so she response how that sponsor-daughter's doctor is the same because she has no ability. Lol

YSJ is upset at hospital in urk because the reason they can't work is KMY and YSJ's difference in value yet, here she is in front of him as beautiful if not more still resisiting his many attempts to get close to her because their values. But she said to him herself that she is not operating anymore, she doesn't try to save life like she used to anymore. I think that's why he is upset and frustated for her continous rejection because she is changed,  her values is changed (at least he thinks she is although he doesn't realize she still holds her value in her heart) but her rejection to him not. I think that's why he throws her words back to her face. YSJ, is the real question is, why does KMY change so much? And why does despite her changing you still get rejected?

Episode 3 is the start of our OTP love quarrel. YSJ is desperate and misunderstand KMY, and KMY make a high wall from YSJ to protect her heart from being disappointed and  broken because his job will disappoint and brake her heart, she's too mature to ignore it.

Oh, i love YSJ no bullshi* personality like when they are at shipwreck and she ask him if he has been bewitched? And he answer, he is and she knows it. Hahaha! And love how straightforward YSJ when KMY ask why does the ship become rusty like that and he answer, as if he himself is the ship, that the ship is rusty like because it is in a beautiful place. Awww YSJ, do you mean you know KMY will eventually be your downfall and you don't mind anyway? Hahhaha!

Can't wait for episode 4, soompi recappers fighting! Lol

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Kỳ Thần Đỗ said:

4 minutes ago, trust71 said:

AFTER WATCHING EP.3 WITH ENGLISH SUB.

that ending when SJ disobey order from higher -up...they will encounter this problem thru out the drama ..

POV...being a doctor KMY must show her devotion in curing her patient no matter what your belief....it shown in the last scene of of ep. 3...when she told the bodyguard that she 's not trying to change their history but as a doctor she must save the patient first.....on the other hand SJ did the same ..He disobey order in exchange to protect  their citizen(not an ordinary citizen..he fell in love to KMY) that... if something happen to that PRESIDENT they put the blame on the doctor who operate on him...THAT'S WHY HE MAKE A DECISION AND IT CAUSE HIM TO BE SUSPENDED ON HIS DUTY.:anguished:

Sorry guys.  Messed up a bit with quoting. But I agree with Trust71!  This drama is really a breath of fresh air Korean drama has not seen for a long time. All these releasing 2 episodes a week is killing me....T.T Originally I wasn't attracted to SJK (only knew him from Werewolf Boy and that was a good albeit sad movie) but I love SHK! I started out by watching it purely because SHK is in it. But who can resist SJK's charms?! 

Men in uniform...I tell you...can drive u crazy..wait. Correction . SJK in uniform.....kyahhhhh......

• Like 7