[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

1 hour ago, orangeprincess18 said:

wohoo!

FINALLY EPISODE 3 TONIGHT.

i will live streaming and maybe can help translate little bit too!!! <3 if i'm not too into the story.. bcoz in the episode 2, i plan to type in soompi for what happen in the story but instead i just blankly stare in the TV cuz the story is too good and the visuals too strong LOL. 

very very very very excited ! :)

Please pm me the link to live streaming. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leedonghaek said:

@xinyue99 Poor captain really tries his hardest to look manlier lol. 

Less than six hours to go. Tonight two of my questions will be answered :

1. Is YSJ gonna walk pass KMY and ignore her? :(

2. Are we really getting a kiss tonight? ;)

for no 1, wait for tonight

for no 2, absolutely 100% they will not haha. is just been 3 ep:P

• Like 1

Myeong-joo and Dae-young look so good together. To be honest, if it wasn't because I'm already so invested in Mo-yeon & Shi-jin's own love story, I would really wish these two were the leads of their own drama. What little we know of the background of their own relationship, it's clear that they would deserve their own spinoff. That said, I am hoping that while they'll get sufficient screen-time to develop their story properly, I hope too that it won't end up like it happened in High Society where I ended up rooting more for the second leads' romance than the main couple. Again, with actors of the caliber of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo the risk of this happening is virtually zero though.

Anyway, why do my Wednesday and Thursday mornings go soooo slow all of a sudden???

• Like 8

I'd been flown away up high before being dropped hard by 1988 and CITT :tears:

I don't think I can handle any more heartbroking ending.. but I have a high hope that this drama will fulfill my thirst for a good ending

please have some mercy to my fragile heart DoTS PD and writer nim

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

been wondering why do our boys carry big bags/pack when

they are just picking up the medical team at the airport kekeke

MOD edit: please do not quote images!

pics via nate

oh you dunno? it's to make them look more stylo:P lol i wonder about it too haha

Edited by ororomunroe
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, enzek said:

oh you dunno? it's to make them look more stylo:P lol i wonder about it too haha

hahaha but its kinda heavy...and the tall one in the back look like struggling with its weight hahaha

its looks cool tho and manly to boot

• Like 3

‘태양의 후예’ 송중기-송혜교 / KBS 2TV ‘태양의 후예’

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=183106

'Sons of the Sun "Song Joong-gi-Khmer / culture industry company specializing in solar descendants -NEW

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=183075

• Like 21

I have been wondering if I should watch it live tonight or not. I don't do that to any drama except for JW's. I am really trying my best to keep my cool and not be so obsessive with this drama..because once the obsession starts,this girl is CRAZY!!  Good luck tonight guys! 

*Really trying to run away from Song Joon Ki's mesmerizing stares before I fall deeply for him*

• Like 8

1 hour ago, enzek said:

then it would be like this, he pick up her shawl and return it back to her while saying "how have you been? are you still looking sexy in the operating room?":lol:

@enzek  I have the same version as you (I'm 99% sure) :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ma OO said:

I have been wondering if I should watch it live tonight or not. I don't do that to any drama except for JW's. I am really trying my best to keep my cool and not be so obsessive with this drama..because once the obsession starts,this girl is CRAZY!!  Good luck tonight guys! 

*Really trying to run away from Song Joon Ki's mesmerizing stares before I fall deeply for him*

Honey, resistance is futile.

Just give yourself up and become a DotS Trooper!

Disclaimer: We cannot take responsibility for  the loss of bodily fluids (namely: tears) nor any possible injuries due to cuteness/hotness overload and/or laughter. Also, heartbreak is included and cannot be sold separately.

Have fun! ^_^

• Like 10