[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

KBS with this headline:  2015 mega blockbuster stage drama "The Sun's descendants." Various preliminary work has progressed, it wait to start shooting in June.

hvIqAP.jpg

weibo

Dun know how to survive for this  long waiting...we still have 5 months to go  8-X

edit: Danie_A, SJK is discharged on the 26th May. If i'm not mistaken, i have read earlier reports saying SJK would have plenty of times to emerge himself in the role while he is in the army cos he could read the script there and that's why he can just jump in the shooting after he discharges :) 

Why June tho? Does SJK get discharged in late May? If so then I can understand the delay, but if he gets leave early May then he should jump right in, no? Unless they want to allow time for his hair to grow back? hehe 

Ah... script reading!! Finally!!!
KBS usually will release the pics/news 2-3 weeks after the actual date.. so we have at least 2 weeks to go! #:-S

Can't wait to see their first script reading pics and actual filming!
Let's pray for the best for this drama everyone!! [-O< [-O<

first time posting here, everyone :-h :-h
just want to say, I'm very excited to welcome this drama and been rooting for both Song, and now they're in the same drama is a happy thing!!

Now, I'm excited that KBS is preparing this drama slowly time by time, so hopefully this drama will be a good one!! KBS is busy preparing dramas here and there, so no hurry and take time for DOTS so ake it well :D

Guest jinjjapurry

jin goo appears on JTBC's falling for innocence as kim so-yeon's fiancee but he died in ep 2...bet in DoTS is the "war" between two nice guys kkk jin goo is a really good fiancee there....
@rixxanna welcome on board! 

Hi guys! I've been lurking around in this thread for several days. First, I would like to scream like a fool and crazy...Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Jong ki-aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Demi_scream.gif
can't wait to see you again in a new drama...8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> :D :D :D 

I've been a fan of SJK since his drama "A tree with deep roots" and the more I fell in love with him in the drama "Nice Guy"..niceguy_main.jpg

I'm curious of SHK & SJK's chemistry in this drama...and talk about kissing scenes...err SJK has the gots to it... tumblr_mg85p2CWNE1qbh3k2o1_500.gif
it's one of my anticipated scene of this upcoming drama 8-> :D  i'm actually, a JongKiChaeWon shipper ..i'm rooting for them to reunite someday in a drama....xD anyways, i'm still looking forward for this  DOTS and i'm really really really really really really...un-ending really excited for SJK to see him once again in a drama though we have to wait for several months... :-w ugh...anyhow i can't wait to see him this May in my laptop's screen..yap since i'm not living in Korea and i don't have money for transpo so i'll just have to welcome him through twitter, facebook and here in soompi... :)>- 
Before I forget...A BIG THANKS FOR THE UPDATES ..I'M ROOTING FOR ALL THE PIPZ HERE AND I REALLY ENJOY READING YOUR POSTS!!! KEEP IT UP! KOMAWO!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^Oh if ever you have FB, please don't forget to like this page: DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN  (i'm actually handling it - admin taegirl) 
=D> :)>- :D 
SUPER EXCITED!!!  
................................................................................................................................................................................................................Waiting for: Descendants of the Sun, Orange Marmalade, Who are you-School 2015, Producers, Divorce Lawyer in Love, Ex-Girlfriend ClubCurrently Watching: Girl Who Sees Smell & Itazura Na Kiss Love in Tokyo 2

Guest jinjjapurry

@taeungogi hi toastie...kkkk glad we're on the same boat to support joongki this time!!!! SJK will make the kiss scene with SHK much much hotter than the last time...eventho my chaeki heart will be crack a little kkkk.. keep posting chingu!

@taeungogi,  I been a fan of SJK since high kick through the roof I always thought who's the cute little boy who is not so little anymore and growing into a heart throbbing man right before my very eyes.. He's going to be a lady killer around the age of 35-40 not that he's probably hasn't broke a few hearts now.. 

valsava said: @taeungogi,  I been a fan of SJK since high kick through the roof I always thought who's the cute little boy who is not so little anymore and growing into a heart throbbing man right before my very eyes.. He's going to be a lady killer around the age of 35-40 not that he's probably hasn't broke a few hearts now.. 

czakhareina said: valsava said: @taeungogi,  I been a fan of SJK since high kick through the roof I always thought who's the cute little boy who is not so little anymore and growing into a heart throbbing man right before my very eyes.. He's going to be a lady killer around the age of 35-40 not that he's probably hasn't broke a few hearts now.. 

valsava said: @taeungogi,  I been a fan of SJK since high kick through the roof I always thought who's the cute little boy who is not so little anymore and growing into a heart throbbing man right before my very eyes.. He's going to be a lady killer around the age of 35-40 not that he's probably hasn't broke a few hearts now.. 

Shinee Onew is on consideration to be part of the new KBS Drama "Descendants of the Sun".

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201504/sp20150413172231136670.htm

Onew in talks to star in Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's upcoming KBS drama 'Descendants of the Sun'

lgirim20150413173602_O_01_C_1_99_2015041

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=011&aid=0002667742&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

• Like 1

class="titleNews"SHINee′s Onew Considers Joining Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki in ′Descendants of the Sun′

SHINee′s Onew is currently in discussion of appearing in Descendants of the Sun.

On April 13, SM Entertainment told Newsen, "Onew is positively looking into appearing in KBS′s new drama, Descendants of the Sun."

Onew is considering the role of a doctor, who is Song Hye Kyo′s junior.

SHINee′s Onew Considers Joining Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki in ′Descendants of the Sun′

Descendants of the Sun is human melodrama that′s of the blockbuster scale about young soliders and doctors, who dream of love and success in extreme situations. The story focuses on a UN Peacekeeping special security force and a medical volunteer team that become close after working together to protect people.

The drama will be filmed in and outside of Korea and will be begin as soon as pre-production is completed.

The drama will be co-written by Kim Eun Sook, who penned The Heirs, Secret Garden, Lovers in Paris and more, and Kim Won Seok, while directed by Lee Eung Bok of Secret and Discovery of Romance.

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Ji Won have been confirmed for the drama.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/91097/shinees-onew-considers-joining-song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-in-descendants-of-the-sun

Guest jinjjapurry

i thought onew will be the young SJK hahahahahaha or SJK will have a ssangdongie dongsaeng.. is everyone here already saw onew acting? i really hate when a drama always include idol-actor.. they still lack of expression and sometimes emotionless... i'll take my word if they cast someone like eric mun who prove he can act well in KBS DoR last year... i just wish idol turn actor-hypeness stops here... they shouldn't come to k-drama land (imo) 

Guest jinjjapurry

i watched both secret and DoR and they have pretty cinematography.. PD Lee Eung Bok really good when capturing best moment from romance and melodrama genre...
here are his recent work for DoR (compile by ayachan on youtube)
secret/ secret love i'll guarantee DoTS will have a pretty cinematography...since this is big budget drama and PD LEB also credible to direct such romance

Onew have only acted as cameo roles on certain dramas and even been in sitcom 'Royal Villa' before. Now that he is considered to be in this drama, as my bias, i would love for him to have proper role this time. If only both JoongKi and JinKi act as twins... JK brothers ;) @jinjjapurry

rubylia said: Shinee Onew is on consideration to be part of the new KBS Drama "Descendants of the Sun".

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201504/sp20150413172231136670.htm

Onew in talks to star in Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's upcoming KBS drama 'Descendants of the Sun'

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=011&aid=0002667742&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter