[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

This is no doubt one of the highly anticipated dramas of 2015. I became a fan of SHK in "That Winter the Wind Blows" and SJK in "Nice Guy". believe Kim Ji Won is one of the promising young actresses of this generation and a leading lady in-the-making. Granted how she'll be playing second lead to SHK, she's one step closer. With the main cast on board, I'm all in.  ;)
valsava said: SJK still have his boyish looks even after he finishes the army.. I'm really looking forward to this drama 

Waiting for the first still will be a torture.. Heck, even waiting for script reading will be a torture already 8-|
SJK will be discharged on 26th May, assume that he jumps straight into the drama, the first script reading season will be on late May or early June.. (:| (:|
Then the drama itself will be aired either on late Sep/Oct (because it's pre-produced and some scenes are shot abroad it might take some time as well, maybe 3 months or more)...

Wake me up when September ends I-) I-)

0060RJ3Fgw1eqzb2tkgsej30hs0hsdiu.jpg

caption: 《太阳的后裔》剧本首度出现,已完成8集(共16集)"the descendants of the sun" script first appeared, has completed eight sets (a total of 16 episodes) by google trns(ctto)

yay! looks like we have scripts for eps 1-8? joongki will be discharge from military on May right? but right now im excited for their script reading pics~ kkk :D

khatelaloves said:

caption: 《太阳的后裔》剧本首度出现,已完成8集(共16集)"the descendants of the sun" script first appeared, has completed eight sets (a total of 16 episodes) by google trns(ctto)

yay! looks like we have scripts for eps 1-8? joongki will be discharge from military on May right? but right now im excited for their script reading pics~ kkk :D

khatelaloves said:

Guest 02yoxanoh

Just a friendly reminder : DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES ! ;;) @Danie_A you probably forgot about it because of excitement :D:D

I'm not sure how true this is, but according to weibo, DotS team had a 6 hours script reading yesterday... SJK was sneaking out from the army  yesterday  /:)  ?

gah...can't wait for the pix to come . 

OMONA!!!! Script reading already??? awww I'm dying to see pics from the script reading.......... and imagine Song and Song sitting together side by side... the room probably get brighter from their gorgeous aura.....  :D
mean while in our dream.......  tumblr_nlsy3wZadV1sxmc66o4_r1_500.gif
are you noonas and girls talkin'about me? 

• Like 1

Found this one....confirms the script reading, just dun know whether Kyo and Joong-Gi were there though :P .....at least we know they are starting to prepare for filming already :D

6W93Mq.png

edit: mktb, i can't read Korean neither...can only read Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong-gi :)) . Hopefully someone understand Korean can help us.