[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Guest 02yoxanoh

Haha that's an awesome fan art indeed @StaRix :x :x Just for fun since we're waiting for Dots to roll the camera , the title of the fan art you made should be "That Innocent Man that winter the wind blows" =)) =))

On the April 2nd, SJK's agency was confirmed DotS as his first drama back from army. DotS, a drama about  the young soldier and doctor dreams of love and success in extreme environments that capture the value of life. 

The agency's Song Joong-gi side sincerely grateful for the interests and love for SJK. They said Song Joong-gi current military service and plans to fullfill his duty until May 26 and will properly start the shooting. He'll do his best efforts to ensure a good look through the work of Dots.

A rough trans by me, sorry if any mistakes.

i3oSdx.jpg

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2015040412097

• Like 1

This one is posted at SHK dc taken from their main site, it seems the drama will be broadcasted in Oct. Kyo will play a doctor at 34 while SJK is a soldier at 33...so he will be 1 year younger than Kyo in the drama :D

Hopefully someone here can read Korean and help us to translate? thanks in advance.

CgxK5J.jpg

dc

• Like 2

Great writer, I am looking forward to this!
 She has a great way of telling her stories, she doesn't stick to the good old gimmicks that are tried and tired. She has a keen eye for weaving memorable lines and plots, and she is amazing at character study and presenting the grand human condition. I salute her, and despite a few flaws (that are totally understandable with Kdramas) her dramas were completely engaging, enjoyable, memorable and garnered fans from every corner of the world. God speed DoTS! 

Guest jinjjapurry

utkim said:

This one is posted at SHK dc taken from their main site, it seems the drama will be broadcasted in Oct. Kyo will play a doctor at 34 while SJK is a soldier at 33...so he will be 1 year younger than Kyo in the drama :D

Hopefully someone here can read Korean and help us to translate? thanks in advance.

CgxK5J.jpg

dc

Guest jinjjapurry

Danie_A said: ^^ the Song couple will be friends? Then where does the "intense love" plot line come into play? Who'll be the love interest of each? Will SJK romance KJW then?

Guest jinjjapurry

@Danie_A 
since the drama is pre-produce not live shooting it must be hard to get bts pics from kbs...i saw only a few of his pics in uniform on internet-sphere since he went to serve.. dunno why, i wish his colleague will post his pics when he get discharge... D-50 today... hwaitingggg!

Guest jinjjapurry

@stargazer187 yepp.. KBS now take the lead...usually their drama always get the last spot... now at least they got the second spot. their drama popularity also getting higher after healer...and continue up until now... if the condition stable like this..DoTS also will earn big popularity too