Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

On 2/11/2023 at 9:16 PM, sky5joyous said:

SIWAN : FANMEETING IN SEOUL !!! he worked hard !! 

@sky5joyous  thanks for sharing this. This video quickly went viral. It’s been quite a long while since I've seen him dance! He still nailed every move. So NICE to see Sooyoung attended as a special guest in his FM and danced together, which is also known to be Sooyoung’s debut song. He ROCKS! I'm reminded of his past as an idol. It's just that he’s dancing harder

now - hahaha -   :Megalol::shaq:

• Love 1

*** “Unlocked” has unveiled a tense trailer! The trailer starts with a tired Na Mi sending her friend a good luck text for her upcoming job interview. She dozes off but wakes up in time to catch her phone from falling on her face and sets it on a stand before heading to sleep. As Na Mi wakes up and peruses her phone, a terrifying shot of Jun Young appears where he watches Na Mi and scribbles down every single detail about her, from her address, the keycode to her house, and to details about her living situation and lifestyle. Shortly after, he researches her address. Na Mi scrambles on with her day while Jun Young watches from her phone. At the bottom of his notepad is a list of names that he’s highlighted as people in Na Mi’s life that he must cut off. At the top, his notes read No. 9. Lee Na Mi, implying that she is his ninth victim. Returning to his laptop, Jun Young closes all his browsers to reveal a terrifying photo of a girl submerged in water with duct tape over her mouth. As if clearly deciding on his next victim, Jun Young then boldly changes his desktop photo to one of Na Mi smiling brightly. “Unlocked” will premiere tomorrow, February 17 via Netflix.   :Fist1:   I’m looking forward to his acting in this movie as a villain.

credit : soompi news

SIWAN in YOU QUIZ ON THE BLOCK EP.181, tvN 2023.02.15 

(I posted all the links of his interview) 

Spoiler

• Love 1

*** It is Siwan's second time playing the role of a villain after “Emergency Declaration.” But, he is different in this movie from a typical villain. He expresses feelings of excitement and intrigue as he harasses people, instead of targeting his victims with hostility -- For him harassing others is like a hobby in this movie. Playing the role of a villain is good on top of his clean image. Smartphones are now an indispensable part of daily life. Anywhere we go it's a sight that 90 percent of people are fixing their eyes to their smartphone screens. “Unlocked” will be released TODAY, Friday on Netflix.  :Megathanks:

On 2/14/2023 at 6:59 PM, sky5joyous said:

FANMEETING of SIWAN (11 february 2023) in Seoul 

@sky5joyous  thanks for sharing this. Hong Jong Hyun attended Im Si Wan’s fan meeting in Seoul recently, too. He posted an IG story. So NICE that they are keeping up their tight friendship. Reportedly, "The King Loves gang" do meet up pretty often to play night golf and hang out.   :kaching3:

14 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

SIWAN in YOU QUIZ ON THE BLOCK EP.181, tvN 2023.02.15 

(I posted all the links of his interview)

@sky5joyous  thanks for sharing this. During his appearance in this show, Im Siwan said he was scolded a lot by Kwanghee in the past. He said that he tried to invite Kwanghee as a guest in his Seoul FM, but he refused, saying he has a schedule. Kwanghee brought laughter when he joked, "Because I'm mad. On his fan meeting day, I actually don't have a schedule." After finishing the call with him, Im Siwan said, "Actually, I envied Kwanghee a lot when we were active as ZE:A. I envied Kwanghee and Dongjoon, who had a lot of schedules. I would just be left at the dorm when they all had schedules. Since I was (unproductive) like that, Kwanghee said, 'Don't you know how to play the violin?' If I were you, I'd just go to (drama) auditions and play violin! I'm now successful because I was provoked by Kwanghee."   :heart2beat:

• Like 1

"UNLOCKED" Opens 2023/02/17

Directed by Kim Tae-joon-IV

With Chun Woo-hee, Im Si-wan, Kim Hee-won, Park Ho-san, Kim Sun-hwa-I, Kim Ye-won,...

Premise
Gripping thriller of how an ordinary women's enter life is hacked and threatened after losing her phone containing all her personal information.

Synopsis

On her way home from work, Na-mi (Chun Woo-hee) loses her smartphone, containing everything about her. Joon-yeong (Im Si-wan) finds Na-mi's phone and returns it to her, but after installing spyware. By tracking her everyday life, he learns all he can about Na-mi- her whereabouts, hobbies, tastes, work life, finances, and social network - and approaches her by concealing his true identity.

In the meantime, police detective Ji-man (Kim Hee-won) finds traces of his son Joon-yeong at a murder crime scene and secretly investigates Joon-yeong, suspecting the worst.

Na-mi is relieved to have found her phone, but not too long, her ordinary life turns upside down and spirals out of control.

All because she only lost her phone, her entire life is imperiled.

*** "Unlocked" is the 2nd most popular Netflix movie a few days after its release on Netflix on February 17. It has been climing up the Netlfix Worldwide charts since. "Unlocked" is available for worldwide viewers on Netlfix (Note: The film is yet to be available for a number of countries). Based on the data from FlixPatrol, the drama is 2nd most popular movie on Netflix on February 19. The film is part of the top 10 most popular content on Netflix in 46 countries including Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, and more.  

:Woah:

SnapCrab_NoName_2023-2-20_10-39-37_No-00

SnapCrab_NoName_2023-2-20_10-43-6_No-00.

SnapCrab_NoName_2023-2-20_10-43-28_No-00

SIWAN - interview : comeback this year as SINGER !! 

Spoiler

8 highly anticipated Korean blockbusters in 2023 

These 2023 movies promise exciting and wide-ranging watching experiences for K-movie enthusiasts. 

Boston 1947

“Boston 1947” is a sports-themed movie that retells the touching stories of Korean athletes in the 1947 Boston Marathon. This was also the first international marathon event organized after the Second World War. The movie gathers a stellar cast that includes Im Si Wan, Park Eun Bin, Ha Jung Woo and Baek Seung Woo. The movie is directed by Kang Je Gyu. 

Boston 1947

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kbizoom.com/8-highly-anticipated-korean-blockbusters-in-2023/

*** Im Si Wan successfully portrayed his character in the movie, "Unlocked", sending chills down the viewers’ spines with his compelling performance. Many even said he deserved a Baeksang. His acting performance was an example that an idol-turned-actor can break the stereotype of “idols who can’t act” and reach new career heights. Apart from

“Unlocked,” he is also set to appear in another movie work, “Boston 1947.”   :shaq:

im-si-wan-1-022023.webp

im-si-wan-2-022023.webp

Image source: Netflix, Hancinema

*** “Unlocked”, which is adapted from Akira Teshigawara’s novel of the same name and aired on OTT platform Netflix, is drawing attention with its somewhat unique story. It's just that most viewers find the female lead Na Mi to be extremely frustrating. They pointed out countless unreasonable trait about her, such as trusting a strange man over her best friend. In addition, she continued to use her phone as normal, even though she knew it was hacked, and brought all the issues upon herself.   :kaching3:

*** ISW can genuinely pull off any role. He has been praised for his acting skills since his debut but has reached a new level with his duality in his latest two roles. He recently became a hot topic for playing a serial killer in Netflix‘s film "Unlocked". Right before filming this movie, he played a character who was the complete opposite in the K-drama "Summer Strike". He truly has the duality to do it all.    :twerk2:

tp-1yru1xujewjtvyEKR2WvnF3BQa_5HvxYBg-K_

photo source : Koreaboo

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from February 1 to March 1. Choi Min Sik topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 7,553,969. Son Suk Ku, Choi Min Sik’s co-star in “Big Bet,” came in at a very close second with a brand reputation index of 7,548,672. Song Joong Ki took third place for February with a brand reputation index of 7,075,710. Im Siwan rose to fourth place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 5,982,674.  :ohboy2:

98293_213887_3921.jpg

source : http://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=98293

*** ISW impressed viewers with his acting in the Netflix film 'Unlocked.' In a recent interview, he talked about his take on the villain and how he interpreted the character.  "Usually when we lose our smartphones, our daily life is disrupted and also we feel anxious. So rather than expressing the character in a serious manner, I tried to be a character that playfully messes up the other person's life and makes fun of the difficult situation the other person is in. It's not that I deliberately picked villainous characters but the premiere of my works was not consistent due to the aftermath of COVID-19. It was just a coincidence that the works where I played a strong character were released one after another. To be honest, I contemplated whether I should choose this project. The script was really fun but I thought the character wasn't one that is of good influence. So, as an actor, I contemplated for a long time whether I should choose a good project or reject it because of its social influence. Nevertheless, the script didn't leave my mind so I decided on appearing in the film. Woo Hee nuna is really good at acting. I already knew she was a good actor but when I was able to see her acting in person, I was amazed by her energy. It's not easy to be consistent in emotional scenes but she never lost concentration and maintained the same energy. I was always greatly inspired by Hee Won hyung's acting ever since I saw his acting during the filming of 'The Merciless.' I actually was really curious about his approach to acting that I asked him. Despite having an amazing career, he is always thinking about how to portray the character better and make the scene better. I admire him so much as an actor in that sense."  After playing characters with psychopathic tendencies, he gained the nickname of "clear-eyed madman." Regarding this, he shared, "I don't know about my eyes, but I think Lim Siwan as a character is usually seen in a positive light, and there are a lot of optimistic keywords thanks to my roles as Jang Geu Rae in 'Misaeng' and Jinwoo in 'The Attorney.' When characters are divided into the dark side and the light side, I think most of my characters stood on the side of light. So I thought I could use that aspect and approach a villainous character using my bright image. But to be honest, I was really worried when filming 'Emergency Declaration' because my acting skills were far from being on par with those of my seniors. I think as the time changes, all of us, including myself and my seniors, all need to evolve. I think because I grew up watching such amazing seniors, I think I have to do that much better. But, I think it's not easy to follow in the footsteps of my seniors. Nevertheless, I will work hard to show a lot of good sides to me."  ISW is so good at playing a crazy villain.   :heart3:

1677713049-image.png

photo source : allkpop

5 Korean Actors Who Can Perfectly Pull Off Both Warm And Cold Roles [+VOTE]

Check out these five amazing Korean actors & actresses who could make us swoon and send chills down our spines! Who's your favorite?

most-versatile-korean-actors-cover.png

One of the most important qualities of a top actor is versatility. The ability to transform yourself into myriad characters - the more, the merrier, is what sets them apart. Fortunately, the Korean entertainment industry is full of such talented acting geniuses who have proved their mettle and range through different types of works in diverse genres.

Here are 5 Korean actors (including both male and female) who we think can perfectly pull off both a warm, endearing image as well as a cold, indifferent image with ease!

Note: This list is not ranked, but we're opening a poll at the end of the article where you can vote for your favorite!

The vote will not be closed, so no result article will be published.

Yim SiWan

One of the finest actors our generation has to offer, Yim SiWan is simply a class apart. With each project that he takes on, SiWan makes sure to leave a global impact, and his filmography is the perfect example of the peak of versatility. From playing psychopathic villains in "Emergency Declaration" and "Unlocked" to the most endearing comfort character in "Summer Strike" and "Run On", to name a few, SiWan keeps delivering the utmost quality of work. We can't wait to see what he has in store for us next.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/5-korean-actors-who-can-perfectly-pull-off-both-warm-and-cold-roles-vote/

Top 10 Instagram Updates By K-Drama Actors (1st Week Of March 2023)

5. Yim SiWan

Yim SiWan makes a note to remind everyone that before being a stellar actor, he is first things first an idol and an amazing performer too.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpNT-sLL2_r/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=fe9c55e2-37e9-4f1c-9547-aebd20cc42e4

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kpopmap