HAJINA OVERSEAS FANS PROJECT

Nice cover @Jimin12 :) We are for SJ all the way! :)

@luci13 suree! Hope everyone can sent in their messages on time. So we can start With the translations right.

@antisocialnot‌ @everyone who help in the translations please coordinate with @luci13 and for those before will help in the layouts designs concepts etc pls coordinate with @Jimin12 thanks!

@shynaz‌ hop in! Join us! It's all for the love of our BinMin couple. :)

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jimin12

@minnie91

Sure! We posted some inspirations in the thread before (see the book from Jang Hyuk's fans or Master's Sun's fans. You can eventually start working on the design for some pages of the book! I have no idea of what to do/inspiration so I'll kindly take all the propositions. ^^

@KathrynH

Hi! We're taking the message until the 7th March! You can write what you want, basically it's a Thank you message to Hyun Bin & Han Ji Min and explain why you love the show. Not more than 300 words. ^^
If you want to help with money for the foodtruck event, k-fans opened a paypal account for i-fans. They take donations until 8th March!

Paypal account:

paypal e-mail adress: elnon0326@nate.com
(account: kookmin bank 82130100037255)

am thinking of donating for the food truck but am considering about the wrap up party instead. 

I can make the banner design if no one would volunteer until march 7

@Lyrayoo‌ our pleasure is ours if it's okay for you to do the banner.. Thank you! :).

@minnie91 @KathrynH‌ @shynaz‌

You are most welcome to join us in our Photo book :) write your messages with your heart.. Anything you want to say to our otp. Say it.. 200-300 words for the messages for Hyunbin and Jimin.

Send your messages Here :hajina 0522@gmail.com on or before Friday March 7 12nn KST. Thanks!

@luci13 @Jimin12 banner is most welcome! It will be nice if the HaJina stuffs will know about us! :)

Guest ireumimolla

For the messages, are they supposed to be separate for Hyun Bin and Ji Min or together? Will they be receiving separate photo books or the same photo book? Or is the photo book going to be part-different (messages-wise) and part-similar (e.g. memes, collages, etc)?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just excited!  >:D<
I really like the fingerprint-tree idea posted by @fuyuppe. And @Jimin12 I love the cover! :x

For the messages, are they supposed to be separate for Hyun Bin and Ji Min or together? Will they be receiving separate photo books or the same photo book? Or is the photo book going to be part-different (messages-wise) and part-similar (e.g. memes, collages, etc)?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just excited! 

>

:D

<

I really like the fingerprint-tree idea posted by @fuyuppe. And @Jimin12 I love the cover! :x

Separate messages for Hyunbin and Jimin. Both are receiving 1 photo book each with the same content..

But the messages 1 for Binnie & 1 for Jimin.

Hello everyone!
@Jimin12 the design of the cover for the photobook is cute. Our main leads GSJ-Hana..Just wonder if you can also include Robin in the picture because Robin plays important role in HAJINA :)

@annamchoi don't you think it would be great if the main message is in English? So they will know the photobook comes from international fans..If some international fans want to write additional message in Korean, it's okay..Regarding the translation, i'd like to help to translate the message but i have no confidence in myself hahaha..First, i'm not Korean. Second, i feel that my translation skill is still far from good. I still need to learn a lot about Korean language hahaha...I guess it would be better if people who translate the message are native Korean and fluent in English :)
I have some suggestion for the photobook:
1. Each fan write a message in English and if they want, they can write additional message in Korean. The message no need to be long. Simple message will do. <I believe both Binnie and Minnie don't have enough time to read a long message.> 2. Each fan must write their name and the country where she/he comes from along with the message.3. Each fan who participate in photobook message can include her drawing, photoshop or other fan-arts.
Well, it's just my opinion..I can't help much but this is what i can do as part of HAJINA fans to support HAJINA :)

Hello everyone!

@Jimin12 the design of the cover for the photobook is cute. Our main leads GSJ-Hana..Just wonder if you can also include Robin in the picture because Robin plays important role in HAJINA :)

@annamchoi don't you think it would be great if the main message is in English? So they will know the photobook comes from international fans..If some international fans want to write additional message in Korean, it's okay..Regarding the translation, i'd like to help to translate the message but i have no confidence in myself hahaha..First, i'm not Korean. Second, i feel that my translation skill is still far from good. I still need to learn a lot about Korean language hahaha...I guess it would be better if people who translate the message are native Korean and fluent in English :)

I have some suggestion for the photobook:

1. Each fan write a message in English and if they want, they can write additional message in Korean. The message no need to be long. Simple message will do. <I believe both Binnie and Minnie don't have enough time to read a long message.> 
2. Each fan must write their name and the country where she/he comes from along with the message.
3. Each fan who participate in photobook message can include her drawing, photoshop or other fan-arts.

Well, it's just my opinion..I can't help much but this is what i can do as part of HAJINA fans to support HAJINA :)

@ilwoo_aein definitely the messages are in English then it will be translated into Hangul by @luci13 and others who volunteered to help in translating. One each message for Binnie and Jimin. , 200-300 words...

Stating your real name and origin of country where we came from included in the message.

annamchoi said: @ilwoo_aein definitely the messages are in English then it will be translated into Hangul by @luci13 and others who volunteered to help in translating. One each message for Binnie and Jimin. , 200-300 words... Stating your real name and origin of country where we came from included in the message.

@annamchoi ahh i see..One more question, if the message less than 200 words, is it okay? I'm not so good with words :D 

@ilwoo_aein it won't be a problem.. But I'm sure if you write with your heart.. Everything you want to say will come out naturally.. :)

Send your message to hajina 0522@gmail.com on or before March 7 Friday 12nn KST. Thanks!

@annamchoi yes, i agree with you..If we write the message from the heart, the message will be nice and good. Thank you for answering my question. Thank you for letting me join this fan-project. I'm sorry i can't help much for this fan-project. Wish you and HAJINA fan-project team all the best!! FIGHTING!! :)

Welcome sweetie! :) don't be sorry! Sharing hajina goodies in the main thread is much appreciated. :)

@Jimin12 kindly post the banner design specifics.. Many are willing to help.. Thanks!

Guest Jimin12

@Jimin12

I don't know all the details. She hasn't specified if it was just a banner for us or we needed to also include their fanclub name? All she said is that the banners need to have a dimension of 60 x 180 (cm). It's need to be big enough and you must use pictures of good quality!
Must also involve the words Hajina and Soompi.

EDIT:

Sent her an e-mail asking for details. I'll post it as soon as I get the answer.

Guest fuyuppe

Collauge of Signature: really would like fingerprints but going to be a mess to collect. so I did a template like this.....tree.jpghttp://postimg.org/image/ewuhfzwr9/

image.jpg
http://postimg.org/image/yewps0g3j/full/
Banner at top: "Support from your International Fans" or something creative....any ideasBottom: quotes at bottom again any1 have any ideas 
Also anyone know how to change the background? 
Names/Signature(digital or handwritten) are inside the hearts. Thought it be nice to put where your are from too. It just shows they have support from all corners of the world :)

Archived