HAJINA OVERSEAS FANS PROJECT

@Merilinnuke14 @ireumimolla @jimin12  Your designs are already good that I'm scared to make one. Ha! I will contribute some graphics/edits (and maybe if I finish my SJ drawing in time... it can be included, too? But I also want to draw Han Ji Min! So little time!) So is the landscape A4 size the one everyone will use? It's going to be 7016 x 4960 pixels... Is it possible to resize it to 2016 x 1425 pixels so that the photos we will include would not suffer in terms of quality?
I'm planning to make a collage of edited/colored screencaps of OTP moments. SJ/Ha Na & Robin/Ha Na just to make it equal. lol

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all :)

been caught up in the works so barely can backreading all posts :(

@dajoongjoo is that you who helping me out with the translations? i think i need more people to help me out since my works getting worse and i dont think i can't make all translations on time.

btw, since many of you already started designing and all, i'd like to share the kind of photobook that i have from my office. It's nicely made and i particularly love the front hard cover.

kJDuipo.jpg

G6lkvw6.jpg

U2ljZkD.jpg
JGP8sfH.jpg

Any ideas what to put on cover etc? any special design etc?

it will be A4 size btw :)

Guest Jimin12

Can we all agree on the size we're going to use for those who work on the design? If we all use different sizes, it's going to be a little complicated.

Guest Merilinnuke14

@luci13 I like the simplicity of this book. Its quite modest but I truly like the overall feeling (I even got some inspiration from the holes :D ) . If we choose this kind of cover, it would be truly great (only with cheerful colors or lighter palette.  =; Is it possible to make?

@Jimin12 I completely agree with you. The orientation should be a sure thing. I asked this previously and got the answer, that it is portrait, but I see that quite many of us have started to make designs in landscape. Please, we have to make up our mind! [-O<

@frankreich Your design is superb! I will add this to our folder. Thank you for mentioning me but actually I can't take the credit just yet (my design is still in process). I have been quite busy with @sunset90 request to collect all kind of images (from official sources and our chingus) to our folder. I do not include fanarts or memes that came from somewhere else. Our main HAJINA thread is so large, so it takes time (I am on page 300, so 300 to go). I also tried to categorize them. I hope it helps to make our work easier.

It is quite late in my time zone, so I leave for now. Tomorrow I have to work but in the evening I will be back. Please, fill our folder with lots of goodies and positive vibes. Can't wait to see all of them!  :-h

Guest Jimin12

@Merilinnuke14

Great initiative for the folder, if you don't mind, I'll share it in the main thread since not everyone come here regularly.

Guest fuyuppe

Be_Funky_Hyun_Bin_jpg.jpg
http://s30.postimg.org/kvqb0xjz3/Be_Funky_Hyun_Bin_jpg.jpg

Hyun_Bin.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/qiqr5e2xh/Hyun_Bin.jpg

Be_Funky_Hyun_Bin2_jpg.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/4tr2r5a8l/Be_Funky_Hyun_Bin2_jpg.jpg

Guest fuyuppe

Wonder if name gonna show up might need magnifying glass to see the names lol
Should we put the city,county on the border? Or inside the hearts?

Okay, so I sent money for the food truck - and I sent a message (sorry, it was a combined one to Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min -  can it just be copied twice?). What is this about the heart tree? Thank you for all the hard work that you ALL have put into this project - I'm amazed at what you've done! 

Guest fuyuppe

@Lyrayoo
SIGNATURE TREE:so I guess I can list the city &/or countries we are from around the border. 
Not sure how signatures gonna work. If you send me thumbprint I'll copy and past on top of the hearts, If you send me signatures, guess I'll modify with paint so it will fit into the hearts. 
ORSignatures+country around the border of who wants to sign/ ppl who are fans & Only names of contributors inside the hearts. 
OR send me picture of signatures and I just paste it all over the page doesn't necessary need to be on the tree. 
ORCountries inside the hearts and signatures around the border.
Whatever you guys think is best. 
TITLE: "LOVE FROM AROUND THE WORLD"
BOTTOM: "INTERNATIONAL ADMIRERS/SUPPORTERS" ???
some kind of quote so they know what they are looking at
any1 have any other ideas. I think this page probably at the end of the book. 

Maybe the bottom line could be Hajina family? or international hajina family? fuyuppe said: @Lyrayoo
SIGNATURE TREE:so I guess I can list the city &/or countries we are from around the border. 
Not sure how signatures gonna work. If you send me thumbprint I'll copy and past on top of the hearts, If you send me signatures, guess I'll modify with paint so it will fit into the hearts. 
ORSignatures+country around the border of who wants to sign/ ppl who are fans & Only names of contributors inside the hearts. 
OR send me picture of signatures and I just paste it all over the page doesn't necessary need to be on the tree. 
ORCountries inside the hearts and signatures around the border.
Whatever you guys think is best. 
TITLE: "LOVE FROM AROUND THE WORLD"
BOTTOM: "INTERNATIONAL ADMIRERS/SUPPORTERS" ???
some kind of quote so they know what they are looking at
any1 have any other ideas. I think this page probably at the end of the book. 

Guest lilyjasmine

Hi guys  :-h

I have emailed my message to uri main cast? Sorry for being late and I'm thanking you all in advance for everything.

I'm kinda lost my sense of track and time nowadays  :((  my new project is killing me softly  ~X(

Archived